What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

Tia & Tamera respond to online racism over interracial marriage (crying)

Comments

• DarcSkies
    DarcSkies TRUST IN ALLAH BUT TIE UP YOUR CAMEL Members Posts: 13,791 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Darxwell wrote: »
    Im all for real love. BUt Im sure if you dig deeper or get them 🤬 off enough or maybe even 🤬 enough it wont be too long before, "🤬 aint 🤬 ...no good black men...maybe if yall wouldnt/would...etc etc etc" and other ignoramus 🤬 🤬 starts coming out of their mouth.

No pity from me. Where there's a black man/woman with a 🤬 there is a person who likely can not stand being black and even more wants to get as far away from being black as possible. They cant change their heritage so they want kids to slowly erase what they hate about their self.

lol this is false given the fact that one married a black man.. also there is nothing that says "self hate" about her marrying a white man.. so what does that say when a white person marry a black person... do they have self hate is well? that kid is going to choose who they want to have kids with when they get older... not every person that interacially dates has self hate bruh..
    🤬 I dont care to tell them apart so I will always refer to them and "they." They two 🤬 in one to me...IDGAF.

Secondly, 🤬 who date crackers in general just dont like being black for the most part. Of course nobody's going to come right out and say it. But if you question them long enough. Wait until they get angry and defensive the real reasons start coming out.

No sane black person willingly enters into a relationship with a 🤬 . THE 🤬 FOR? Why the 🤬 would you do some 🤬 like that?

And to answer your question a 🤬 who marries a house 🤬 is no different than Thomas Jefferson and his Slave. Even the most evil crackers in history found time to "love" a black woman. Doesnt mean they didnt still see them as "lesser than." Just means they had a fetish.

And like I said...of course there's a few thousand interracial couples who are truly in love. Big whoop. Most them 🤬 just dont like being black though. I mean HIspanic, Indian, Asian, muthafukkin Native American...🤬 Eskimo if you live in Alaska. And your black ass ends up with a 🤬 Demon 🤬 ? That 🤬 aint no accident thats some 🤬 you do on purpose when all hope is lost for your damn soul.

• Tymoney19
    Tymoney19 Members Posts: 1,893 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Im all for real love. BUt Im sure if you dig deeper or get them 🤬 off enough or maybe even 🤬 enough it wont be too long before, "🤬 aint 🤬 ...no good black men...maybe if yall wouldnt/would...etc etc etc" and other ignoramus 🤬 🤬 starts coming out of their mouth.

No pity from me. Where there's a black man/woman with a 🤬 there is a person who likely can not stand being black and even more wants to get as far away from being black as possible. They cant change their heritage so they want kids to slowly erase what they hate about their self.

lol this is false given the fact that one married a black man.. also there is nothing that says "self hate" about her marrying a white man.. so what does that say when a white person marry a black person... do they have self hate is well? that kid is going to choose who they want to have kids with when they get older... not every person that interacially dates has self hate bruh..
    🤬 I dont care to tell them apart so I will always refer to them and "they." They two 🤬 in one to me...IDGAF.

Secondly, 🤬 who date crackers in general just dont like being black for the most part. Of course nobody's going to come right out and say it. But if you question them long enough. Wait until they get angry and defensive the real reasons start coming out.

No sane black person willingly enters into a relationship with a 🤬 . THE 🤬 FOR? Why the 🤬 would you do some 🤬 like that?

And to answer your question a 🤬 who marries a house 🤬 is no different than Thomas Jefferson and his Slave. Even the most evil crackers in history found time to "love" a black woman. Doesnt mean they didnt still see them as "lesser than." Just means they had a fetish.

And like I said...of course there's a few thousand interracial couples who are truly in love. Big whoop. Most them 🤬 just dont like being black though. I mean HIspanic, Indian, Asian, muthafukkin Native American...🤬 Eskimo if you live in Alaska. And your black ass ends up with a 🤬 Demon 🤬 ? That 🤬 aint no accident thats some 🤬 you do on purpose when all hope is lost for your damn soul.

🤬 really think like this? How does dating somebody mean you don't like your skin color. At the end of the day they still got two hands two feet and eyes their human beings and who tf you are to tell someone else their less black cuz of who they choose to marry.
  • damobb2deep
    damobb2deep Members Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tymoney19 wrote: »

🤬 really think like this? How does dating somebody mean you don't like your skin color. At the end of the day they still got two hands two feet and eyes their human beings and who tf you are to tell someone else their less black cuz of who they choose to marry.
    dude gotta be trolling... because 4 one he has a light skinned chick in his avi who prolly not all black if not black @ all... and im pretty sure he'd hit if given the chance..
  • Kat
    Kat Don't @ Me to Dumb Shit. H-TownMembers Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kat wrote: »
    Ya'll are are so focused on her caring about the comments, you're overlooking the legitimacy of them.

It is hard to have a genuine love reduced to a bunch of stereotypes and hateful accusations, and nobody gets that as bad as a black woman that chooses to date outside of her race. That's not fair or right, especially when plenty of her naysayers are guilty of the same offense.

I feel bad for her.

thats the thing.. if she did some "🤬 " 🤬 and chose dude solely on his race i could understand... this does not seem like the case.. 🤬 dont get mad @ Paula Patton or Halle Berry 4 doing the same 🤬 .. they both biracial and had kids by white guys..

For one my 🤬 u used "black" and "good hair" in the same staement and your a male, females use those to adjectives in a sentence so whatever you said i give zero 🤬 about. @kat what in the hell do you be talking about, you just be saying 🤬 .

My point in this thread was quite clear, not my fault you're slow.
  • CHICAGO_BREED
    CHICAGO_BREED Members Posts: 2,950 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ya'll are are so focused on her caring about the comments, you're overlooking the legitimacy of them.

It is hard to have a genuine love reduced to a bunch of stereotypes and hateful accusations, and nobody gets that as bad as a black woman that chooses to date outside of her race. That's not fair or right, especially when plenty of her naysayers are guilty of the same offense.

I feel bad for her.

thats the thing.. if she did some "🤬 " 🤬 and chose dude solely on his race i could understand... this does not seem like the case.. 🤬 dont get mad @ Paula Patton or Halle Berry 4 doing the same 🤬 .. they both biracial and had kids by white guys..

For one my 🤬 u used "black" and "good hair" in the same staement and your a male, females use those to adjectives in a sentence so whatever you said i give zero 🤬 about. @kat what in the hell do you be talking about, you just be saying 🤬 .

My point in this thread was quite clear, not my fault you're slow.

I comprehend what your saying but...........you aint saying 🤬
  • Kat
    You could just say you disagree..no need to get all homotional.
  • CHICAGO_BREED
    You could just say you disagree..no need to get all homotional.

you got kat. I see you got some pics up in another thread. Whats that all about kathrine?
  • Kat
    Imma need you to be more specific.
  • CHICAGO_BREED
    Imma need you to be more specific.

IN the 🤬 thread thats you holding up those C cups?
  • JDSTAYWITIT
    JDSTAYWITIT .........Tell your mother she has a cute mouth #GIANTS #2014/2012/2010 #FUCK.KCMembers Posts: 12,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The the little thick faced one I never really liked to much anyways .. I 🤬 with the other one from the game tho ...mmm mm mm

But anyhow she doing a bit much all on Oprah crying and 🤬 trying to get that white sympathy ...I'm sure there's plenty of people out there that showed her nothing but love for having a happy and healthy marriage ...honestly this just hypes up that whole "reverse racism" narrative that you hear every now and again from white people ...ain't nobody tryna hear her crocodile tears B ... Bottom line is ..🤬 are out here snatching up White Asian Latin etc women at an increasing rate ...so the interracial dating taboo has really lost a lot of its thunder so to speak ..as long as your not out here spiting your own people in favor of another group whom you believe will "adopt" you ..I could give a 🤬 who you dating or wifin .. 🤬 it's hard enough to find someone who's compatible with yo stankin ass to begin with...so there's no need to limit that pool any further
  • Kat
    No I'm the one holding up the C/B cup.
  • Valentinez A. Kaiser
    Valentinez A. Kaiser Members Posts: 9,028 ✭✭✭✭✭
    No I'm the one holding up the C/B cup.

biggie smalls
  • A Talented One
    A Talented One stew Members Posts: 4,202 ✭✭✭
    Wait, Darxwell still speaking out on race? Didn't someone post a pic of his white ex girl last month? Yeah, the big one.
  • stringer bell
    stringer bell Members Posts: 26,212 ✭✭✭✭✭
    mediaite.com/tv/fox-reporter-adam-housley-slams-bigoted-and-pathetic-racial-remarks-about-his-interracial-marriage/
    Fox’s Adam Housley Slams ‘Bigoted’ and ‘Pathetic’ Racial Remarks About His Interracial Marriage

Fox News reporter Adam Housley has some harsh words for those who levy racially-charged insults at him and his wife Tamera Mowry over their interracial marriage.

Earlier today we reported on OWN’s special interview with TV star Mowry, in which she tearfully recounted being called a “white man’s 🤬 ,” among other slurs. Speaking with TVNewser, Housley excoriated those who wish to cut down their relationship.

“The fact that in this day and age, we get attacked for our interracial relationship is beyond sad…it is pathetic,” he said. “Yes I am white. Yes she is half black. Marrying a white man does not erase her color and marrying a woman who is half black does not mean I am blinded. The problem isn’t pigmentation…the problem is backwards, bigoted thought from people who should know better.”

The pair have faced plenty of backlash on social media for their marriage, largely focusing on their interracial relationship, but also for Housley’s time spent as a reporter for Fox News. The couple have been married since 2011 and welcomed a son in 2012.
  • Copper
    Copper The WickMembers Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lol he should have a problem withfox news reporting
  • Trillfate
    Trillfate "i used to like the Ride more now i like the Race...i used like the Prize more now i like the Chase" Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Works for fox news.

Complains about bigotry.

seems legit...
  • OGClarenceBoddicker
    OGClarenceBoddicker 5 Star Stunna/The Most Offensive Poster In Hell/Inhale NiggaMembers Posts: 4,493 ✭✭✭✭✭
    What kills me is in these post i see lightskinned, brown skin babies i mean wtf. What does it matter man you black. Yall talking all this blackness you still victims of willie lynch if your catergorizing your skin color. Your black to those white folks not light skinned, brown skinned or whatever. You black and need to identify yourself with being black first; stop categorizing your blackness.

The whole interview is 🤬 🤬 . She with that white man for benefits and wanting a light skinned baby with good hair i guarantee you. Yall so stuck on 🤬 color it's ridiculous. The white man got ppl so brainwashed with what beauty is.

im black... got "good hair" and all that 🤬 ... ive dated white chicks (long time ago) and dated black chicks... (which i now prefer) but i can see why she would be upset.. 🤬 fail 2 realize when u judge yo own 4 certain 🤬 like this u only further ostracize that person.. who she loves is who she loves.. she is biracial so she grew up in a mixed house hold... her life was different...

now i understand if she said " yea i only date white dudes" or "i want a light skinned baby cuz they prettier" the the hated would be warranted but she didnt so 🤬 need 2 chill..

(im starting 2 get 🤬 when i write 🤬 and get signed out the 🤬 happens alot now... i wrote more but not finna rewrite all that 🤬 )

this cant be life
  • OGClarenceBoddicker
    OGClarenceBoddicker 5 Star Stunna/The Most Offensive Poster In Hell/Inhale NiggaMembers Posts: 4,493 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2014
    only on the internet will you find pro-white, black street thugs, T-1000 model 🤬 ass 🤬 , super 🤬 ass
  • mulatresse
    mulatresse Members Posts: 11
    Draco Malfoy said it best in Harry Potter:

tumblr_m5s54rXs1y1rxevt4o1_400.gif

These 🤬 nasty ass 🤬 spreading their legs for inferior white men. Black + white = inferior union. Always. They're merely diluting their Black genes even further (sickening). How do you go to bed each night knowing that the blood that runs in that crakkka's veins is descended from that of which held your people in 🤬 ? Ugh, I could just throw up my fajitas listening to the incessant bemoaning and coontatorship over "interracial" relationships, but nah, I'll let white 🤬 have puking..sick ass hoes, the only thing they're good for is dying slowly & painfully.

And if you support this 🤬 , off yourself. I'd rather walk into a Mexican Cartel torture camp screaming, "🤬 , 🤬 , 🤬 you, 🤬 !" unarmed than be in a position like this traitor 🤬 .

Looking at that picture (if that IS you) you obviously have some significant non-African genes too, good luck with that.
  • bkkbully
    bkkbully around the wayMembers Posts: 2,221 ✭✭✭✭✭
    lol 🤬 damn @ some of these comments. 🤬 militant as 🤬

hqdefault.jpg
  • whatevathehell
    whatevathehell Members Posts: 4,015 ✭✭✭✭✭
    🤬 aint that serious. these chicks half white anyway so who really gives a damn?
  • DarcSkies
    DarcSkies TRUST IN ALLAH BUT TIE UP YOUR CAMEL Members Posts: 13,791 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tymoney19 wrote: »

I don't have time for that "we are the world" 🤬 .

As for the female in my AVI and SIG they are BLACK.We are ALL mixed with something if you want to get technical. BUt this world is literally black & white when it comes to race. YOu're either a 🤬 in a 🤬 's eyes or not.

YOu 🤬 are acting like Carlton when he and Will got arrested for driving while Black, "they wouldnt do that to us would they Will?"

Look no further than Kat. Cant get enough black 🤬 . Even has a black daughter. But has typical racist 🤬 beliefs when it comes to any and everything important to black people.

There is a certain culture and belief system whites are born into in this country and for a black person to willingly accept and enter into that culture is shameful in general. If you dont see it its not that you're "above all this race stuff" its just that you're a blind fool. Nothing to be proud of at all.
  • stringer bell
    stringer bell Members Posts: 26,212 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    She's just tired of all the mean things people are saying, not just racial. People were calling her baby ugly and special when she posted pics. Like, who makes fun of a baby?

Baby wasn't ugly just had a big head but she was attention hoaring for awww he so cute and it backfired
  • silverfoxx
    silverfoxx Sion Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 11,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    My only issue (that I see with dumb 🤬 all the time in Atlanta) is the ones who say they ONLY date whites and seemly dislike black's in general. Fohwtbs.