What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

Church goers: What's the point? honest question. honest answer please.

twatgetta
twatgetta Members Posts: 6,705 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited January 2014 in R & R (Religion and Race)
When all yall do is this?

dancing-in-church-2-o.gif

And this....

collection_884228a.jpg

And this...

EddieLongValentines.jpg


And worship this...

jesus_gospel_6.jpg


And never learn a damn thing outta this....

KJV_1611_Leather.1.jpg



«1

Comments

  • zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    speak for your 🤬 self and the church your mama took you too growing up
  • twatgetta
    twatgetta Members Posts: 6,705 ✭✭✭✭✭
    zombie wrote: »
    speak for your 🤬 self and the church your mama took you too growing up

    Don't get mad 🤬 , just answer the question. I'm sure at least 3-4 of those things happen at YOUR church.
  • zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2014
    twatgetta wrote: »
    zombie wrote: »
    speak for your 🤬 self and the church your mama took you too growing up

    Don't get mad 🤬 , just answer the question. I'm sure at least 3-4 of those things happen at YOUR church.

    None of that 🤬 happens at my church AND what you get out of church is as individual as each persons personality.
    some people meet their wives in there some make business connections some find peace in the community of believers some people go to actually learn practical wisdom in church.

    All the 🤬 people talk about religion but i know every week someone is choosing to go to church instead of 🤬 killing your ass.
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 On the shoulders of Giants and Elders in history UniverseMembers Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Don't you 🤬 get tired of talking religion all the time?
  • Black Boy King
    Black Boy King Members Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Don't you 🤬 get tired of talking religion all the time?

    Don't beat around the bush, bro. I suppose you mean do 🤬 get tired of talking about CHRIST and the Bible all the time, because ain't no threads discussin Islam, Hinduism, Buddhism, or egyptology.


    The answer to that is, absolutely not.
  • MoneyPowerRespect
    MoneyPowerRespect Members Posts: 2,332 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I can't help but laugh at that firs. Gif.
    But why do you feel like that's all people do in during church services? Mine doesn't do that.

    To answer the question: I go to learn about the Bible and how to apply it practically in every aspect of my life.
  • alissowack
    alissowack Members Posts: 1,930 ✭✭✭
    Well...hopefully the threadstarter has learned something from the Bible to share with the church goers...and shed some light on the issue.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    DoUwant2go2Heaven When the first trumpet sounds!!!! Agggghhhhhhhhh!!!!!! Babylon the GreatMembers Posts: 10,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Judah Back wrote: »
    Don't you 🤬 get tired of talking religion all the time?

    Don't beat around the bush, bro. I suppose you mean do 🤬 get tired of talking about CHRIST and the Bible all the time, because ain't no threads discussin Islam, Hinduism, Buddhism, or egyptology.


    The answer to that is, absolutely not.

    Amen to that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    It's a joy, a privilege, an honor, and a blessing to be able to talk about the LORD Jesus Christ all day every day!!!!!! If you've experienced His forgiveness and received eternal life, that truth would be real to you as well @EmperorRises! Praise 🤬 !

    "I will bless the LORD at all times: his praise shall continually be in my mouth.



    2My soul shall make her boast in the LORD: the humble shall hear thereof, and be glad.



    3O magnify the LORD with me, and let us exalt his name together.



    4I sought the LORD, and he heard me, and delivered me from all my fears."
    Psalm 34:1-4
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 On the shoulders of Giants and Elders in history UniverseMembers Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Judah Back wrote: »
    Don't you 🤬 get tired of talking religion all the time?

    Don't beat around the bush, bro. I suppose you mean do 🤬 get tired of talking about CHRIST and the Bible all the time, because ain't no threads discussin Islam, Hinduism, Buddhism, or egyptology.


    The answer to that is, absolutely not.

    I figured. Oh well.
  • marc123
    marc123 Members Posts: 16,999 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2014
    twatgetta wrote: »
    dancing-in-church-2-o.gif

    LMAO!! classic gif

    all religion is bs btw

  • beenwize
    beenwize Members Posts: 2,024 ✭✭
    zombie wrote: »
    speak for your 🤬 self and the church your mama took you too growing up

    Stop crying 🤬 and act likeva grown man...

    3. Had the news of salvation by Jesus Christ been inscribed on the face of the sun and the moon, in characters that all nations would have understood, the whole earth had known it in twenty-four hours, and all nations would have believed it; whereas, though it is now almost two thousand years since, as they tell us, Christ came upon earth, not a twentieth part of the people of the earth know anything of it, and among those who do, the wiser part do not believe
    It
  • zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    beenwize wrote: »
    zombie wrote: »
    speak for your 🤬 self and the church your mama took you too growing up

    Stop crying 🤬 and act likeva grown man...

    3. Had the news of salvation by Jesus Christ been inscribed on the face of the sun and the moon, in characters that all nations would have understood, the whole earth had known it in twenty-four hours, and all nations would have believed it; whereas, though it is now almost two thousand years since, as they tell us, Christ came upon earth, not a twentieth part of the people of the earth know anything of it, and among those who do, the wiser part do not believe
    It


    WHERE did you copy and paste this from
  • beenwize
    beenwize Members Posts: 2,024 ✭✭
    zombie wrote: »
    beenwize wrote: »
    zombie wrote: »
    speak for your 🤬 self and the church your mama took you too growing up

    Stop crying 🤬 and act likeva grown man...

    3. Had the news of salvation by Jesus Christ been inscribed on the face of the sun and the moon, in characters that all nations would have understood, the whole earth had known it in twenty-four hours, and all nations would have believed it; whereas, though it is now almost two thousand years since, as they tell us, Christ came upon earth, not a twentieth part of the people of the earth know anything of it, and among those who do, the wiser part do not believe
    It


    WHERE did you copy and paste this from

    Thats a quote from Thomas Paine... and here is more. Your Holy Helios Sun book will be exposed 🤬 .

    . What is it the Bible teaches us? - 🤬 , cruelty, and murder. What is it the New Testament teaches us? - to believe that the Almighty committed debauchery with a woman engaged to be married, and the belief of this debauchery is called faith.

    29. When I see throughout this book, called the Bible, a history of the grossest vices and a collection of the most paltry and contemptible tales and stories, I could not so dishonor my Creator by calling it by His name. [Thomas Paine, in Toward The Myster
  • zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    beenwize wrote: »
    zombie wrote: »
    beenwize wrote: »
    zombie wrote: »
    speak for your 🤬 self and the church your mama took you too growing up

    Stop crying 🤬 and act likeva grown man...

    3. Had the news of salvation by Jesus Christ been inscribed on the face of the sun and the moon, in characters that all nations would have understood, the whole earth had known it in twenty-four hours, and all nations would have believed it; whereas, though it is now almost two thousand years since, as they tell us, Christ came upon earth, not a twentieth part of the people of the earth know anything of it, and among those who do, the wiser part do not believe
    It


    WHERE did you copy and paste this from

    Thats a quote from Thomas Paine... and here is more. Your Holy Helios Sun book will be exposed 🤬 .

    . What is it the Bible teaches us? - 🤬 , cruelty, and murder. What is it the New Testament teaches us? - to believe that the Almighty committed debauchery with a woman engaged to be married, and the belief of this debauchery is called faith.

    29. When I see throughout this book, called the Bible, a history of the grossest vices and a collection of the most paltry and contemptible tales and stories, I could not so dishonor my Creator by calling it by His name. [Thomas Paine, in Toward The Myster

    I don't care about thomas paine or his thoughts. You never think for yourself all you do is copy and paste from what other people say about religion. I have no problem with any of the actions 🤬 took in the bible.
  • zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭

    @beenwize That cult you were part of really 🤬 up your mind.
  • beenwize
    beenwize Members Posts: 2,024 ✭✭
    zombie wrote: »
    beenwize wrote: »
    zombie wrote: »
    beenwize wrote: »
    zombie wrote: »
    speak for your 🤬 self and the church your mama took you too growing up

    Stop crying 🤬 and act likeva grown man...

    3. Had the news of salvation by Jesus Christ been inscribed on the face of the sun and the moon, in characters that all nations would have understood, the whole earth had known it in twenty-four hours, and all nations would have believed it; whereas, though it is now almost two thousand years since, as they tell us, Christ came upon earth, not a twentieth part of the people of the earth know anything of it, and among those who do, the wiser part do not believe
    It


    WHERE did you copy and paste this from

    Thats a quote from Thomas Paine... and here is more. Your Holy Helios Sun book will be exposed 🤬 .

    . What is it the Bible teaches us? - 🤬 , cruelty, and murder. What is it the New Testament teaches us? - to believe that the Almighty committed debauchery with a woman engaged to be married, and the belief of this debauchery is called faith.

    29. When I see througho
    ut this book, called the Bible, a history of the grossest vices and a collection of the most paltry and contemptible tales and stories, I could not so dishonor my Creator by calling it by His name. [Thomas Paine, in Toward The Myster

    I don't care about thomas paine or his thoughts. You never think for yourself all you do is copy and paste from what other people say about religion. I have no problem with
    any of the actions 🤬 took
    in the bible.

    Actually i posted it because we share similar views. and for the record Yahweh is not the divine Creator. your helios aka Sun book will be exposed. this is only the beginning. ofcourse you dont have a problem about what that demon did in the OT because you are either blinded or of the darkness like him.

  • beenwize
    beenwize Members Posts: 2,024 ✭✭
    zombie wrote: »
    @beenwize That cult you were part of really 🤬 up your mind.

    Hebrew israelites are blinded fools and that heliosis sun book will be exposed.
  • zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    beenwize wrote: »
    zombie wrote: »
    beenwize wrote: »
    zombie wrote: »
    beenwize wrote: »
    zombie wrote: »
    speak for your 🤬 self and the church your mama took you too growing up

    Stop crying 🤬 and act likeva grown man...

    3. Had the news of salvation by Jesus Christ been inscribed on the face of the sun and the moon, in characters that all nations would have understood, the whole earth had known it in twenty-four hours, and all nations would have believed it; whereas, though it is now almost two thousand years since, as they tell us, Christ came upon earth, not a twentieth part of the people of the earth know anything of it, and among those who do, the wiser part do not believe
    It


    WHERE did you copy and paste this from

    Thats a quote from Thomas Paine... and here is more. Your Holy Helios Sun book will be exposed 🤬 .

    . What is it the Bible teaches us? - 🤬 , cruelty, and murder. What is it the New Testament teaches us? - to believe that the Almighty committed debauchery with a woman engaged to be married, and the belief of this debauchery is called faith.

    29. When I see througho
    ut this book, called the Bible, a history of the grossest vices and a collection of the most paltry and contemptible tales and stories, I could not so dishonor my Creator by calling it by His name. [Thomas Paine, in Toward The Myster

    I don't care about thomas paine or his thoughts. You never think for yourself all you do is copy and paste from what other people say about religion. I have no problem with
    any of the actions 🤬 took
    in the bible.

    Actually i posted it because we share similar views. and for the record Yahweh is not the divine Creator. your helios aka Sun book will be exposed. this is only the beginning. ofcourse you dont have a problem about what that demon did in the OT because you are either blinded or of the darkness like him.

    blah blah blah NO one takes you serious not even the atheist on the forum. You cry and complain like a butt hurt little 🤬 on and on about how bad the christian 🤬 is. What you lacking understanding in is that to evil the actions of good are bad and to good the actions of evil are bad.

    Your own personal moral judgements on the actions of a being that has the power that yahweh is described as having amount to nothing more than ignorance.
  • beenwize
    beenwize Members Posts: 2,024 ✭✭
    zombie wrote: »
    beenwize wrote: »
    zombie wrote: »
    beenwize wrote: »
    zombie wrote: »
    beenwize wrote: »
    zombie wrote: »
    speak for your 🤬 self and the church your mama took you too growing up

    Stop crying 🤬 and act likeva grown man...

    3. Had the news of salvation by Jesus Christ been inscribed on the face of the sun and the moon, in characters that all nations would have understood, the whole earth had known it in twenty-four hours, and all nations would have believed it; whereas, though it is now almost two thousand years since, as they tell us, Christ came upon earth, not a twentieth part of the people of the earth know anything of it, and among those who do, the wiser part do not believe
    It


    WHERE did you copy and paste this from

    Thats a quote from Thomas Paine... and here is more. Your Holy Helios Sun book will be exposed 🤬 .

    . What is it the Bible teaches us? - 🤬 , cruelty, and murder. What is it the New Testament teaches us? - to believe that the Almighty committed debauchery with a woman engaged to be married, and the belief of this debauchery is called faith.

    29. When I see througho
    ut this book, called the Bible, a history of the grossest vices and a collection of the most paltry and contemptible tales and stories, I could not so dishonor my Creator by calling it by His name. [Thomas Paine, in Toward The Myster

    I don't care about thomas paine or his thoughts. You never think for yourself all you do is copy and paste from what other people say about religion. I have no problem with
    any of the actions 🤬 took
    in the bible.

    Actually i posted it because we share similar views. and for the record Yahweh is not the divine Creator. your helios aka Sun book will be exposed. this is only the beginning. ofcourse you dont have a problem about what that demon did in the OT because you are either blinded or of the darkness like him.

    blah blah blah NO one takes you serious not even the atheist on the forum. You cry and complain like a butt hurt little 🤬 on and on about how bad the christian 🤬 is. What you lacking understanding in is that to evil the actions of good are bad and to good the actions of evil are bad.

    Your own personal moral judgements on the actions of a being that has the power that yahweh is described as h
    aving amount to nothing more than ignorance.


    Guess wat? I dont take religious freaks or atheist serious. you both are blinded fools. and the intellect of most ppl on this site is subpar. look at wat site they socialize on. im only here strictly in the religious forum.

    No one is coming to save ya'll. Get off your behinds, stop behaving like damsels in distress, grow up, take responsibility and accountability for your life, know that you have 0 control when you transition from this life, youre not special or chosen because of the religion you chose, you have the same life hardships as Muslims, Hindus, Atheist, and Buddhist etc such as bills, illnesses, relationship issues, death, natural disasters etc. NONE of those things have never, and will never skip over you because of the religion you chose. Its proven to you daily you are not in some sort of elite category here in this life, and you will not be in an elite category in the next life. Its made up folly that has killed millions and keeps us divided and suffering as a people. Its 2014, time to wake up Unlike · 4 · 40
  • zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    beenwize wrote: »
    zombie wrote: »
    beenwize wrote: »
    zombie wrote: »
    beenwize wrote: »
    zombie wrote: »
    beenwize wrote: »
    zombie wrote: »
    speak for your 🤬 self and the church your mama took you too growing up

    Stop crying 🤬 and act likeva grown man...

    3. Had the news of salvation by Jesus Christ been inscribed on the face of the sun and the moon, in characters that all nations would have understood, the whole earth had known it in twenty-four hours, and all nations would have believed it; whereas, though it is now almost two thousand years since, as they tell us, Christ came upon earth, not a twentieth part of the people of the earth know anything of it, and among those who do, the wiser part do not believe
    It


    WHERE did you copy and paste this from

    Thats a quote from Thomas Paine... and here is more. Your Holy Helios Sun book will be exposed 🤬 .

    . What is it the Bible teaches us? - 🤬 , cruelty, and murder. What is it the New Testament teaches us? - to believe that the Almighty committed debauchery with a woman engaged to be married, and the belief of this debauchery is called faith.

    29. When I see througho
    ut this book, called the Bible, a history of the grossest vices and a collection of the most paltry and contemptible tales and stories, I could not so dishonor my Creator by calling it by His name. [Thomas Paine, in Toward The Myster

    I don't care about thomas paine or his thoughts. You never think for yourself all you do is copy and paste from what other people say about religion. I have no problem with
    any of the actions 🤬 took
    in the bible.

    Actually i posted it because we share similar views. and for the record Yahweh is not the divine Creator. your helios aka Sun book will be exposed. this is only the beginning. ofcourse you dont have a problem about what that demon did in the OT because you are either blinded or of the darkness like him.

    blah blah blah NO one takes you serious not even the atheist on the forum. You cry and complain like a butt hurt little 🤬 on and on about how bad the christian 🤬 is. What you lacking understanding in is that to evil the actions of good are bad and to good the actions of evil are bad.

    Your own personal moral judgements on the actions of a being that has the power that yahweh is described as h
    aving amount to nothing more than ignorance.


    Guess wat? I dont take religious freaks or atheist serious. you both are blinded fools. and the intellect of most ppl on this site is subpar. look at wat site they socialize on. im only here strictly in the religious forum.

    No one is coming to save ya'll. Get off your behinds, stop behaving like damsels in distress, grow up, take responsibility and accountability for your life, know that you have 0 control when you transition from this life, youre not special or chosen because of the religion you chose, you have the same life hardships as Muslims, Hindus, Atheist, and Buddhist etc such as bills, illnesses, relationship issues, death, natural disasters etc. NONE of those things have never, and will never skip over you because of the religion you chose. Its proven to you daily you are not in some sort of elite category here in this life, and you will not be in an elite category in the next life. Its made up folly that has killed millions and keeps us divided and suffering as a people. Its 2014, time to wake up Unlike · 4 · 40

    The hardships of life falling on everyone good or bad is part of most christian doctrine. Your way of seeing things we consider to be wrong it's as simple as that. It is not religion that has kept humanity divided, it's simply not in our nature to be united or peaceful. We will be at each other throats forever. Our various religions has helped us deal with this AND sometimes they do exacerbate the problems that already exist. You want to wake people up but yet you still have not detailed what you want to wake them up into. What do you believe in? come right on out and give me a detailed explanation without bashing the religious beliefs of others if you cannot at least do that then you are just blowing hot air.

    My faith has helped me and my family financially, emotionally and has taught us so much wisdom and has given me so much mental focus that i climbed myself out of poverty and my family has climbed ourselves out of a third world nation. so when i hear people like you talk i know that you are wrong and my life is a living testament to your falsehood.
  • beenwize
    beenwize Members Posts: 2,024 ✭✭
    zombie wrote: »
    beenwize wrote: »
    zombie wrote: »
    beenwize wrote: »
    zombie wrote: »
    beenwize wrote: »
    zombie wrote: »
    beenwize wrote: »
    zombie wrote: »
    speak for your 🤬 self and the church your mama took you too growing up

    Stop crying 🤬 and act likeva grown man...

    3. Had the news of salvation by Jesus Christ been inscribed on the face of the sun and the moon, in characters that all nations would have understood, the whole earth had known it in twenty-four hours, and all nations would have believed it; whereas, though it is now almost two thousand years since, as they tell us, Christ came upon earth, not a twentieth part of the people of the earth know anything of it, and among those who do, the wiser part do not believe
    It


    WHERE did you copy and paste this from

    Thats a quote from Thomas Paine... and here is more. Your Holy Helios Sun book will be exposed 🤬 .

    . What is it the Bible teaches us? - 🤬 , cruelty, and murder. What is it the New Testament teaches us? - to believe that the Almighty committed debauchery with a woman engaged to be married, and the belief of this debauchery is called faith.

    29. When I see througho
    ut this book, called the Bible, a history of the grossest vices and a collection of the most paltry and contemptible tales and stories, I could not so dishonor my Creator by calling it by His name. [Thomas Paine, in Toward The Myster

    I don't care about thomas paine or his thoughts. You never think for yourself all you do is copy and paste from what other people say about religion. I have no problem with
    any of the actions 🤬 took
    in the bible.

    Actually i posted it because we share similar views. and for the record Yahweh is not the divine Creator. your helios aka Sun book will be exposed. this is only the beginning. ofcourse you dont have a problem about what that demon did in the OT because you are either blinded or of the darkness like him.

    blah blah blah NO one takes you serious not even the atheist on the forum. You cry and complain like a butt hurt little 🤬 on and on about how bad the christian 🤬 is. What you lacking understanding in is that to evil the actions of good are bad and to good the actions of evil are bad.

    Your own personal moral judgements on the actions of a being that has the power that yahweh is described as h
    aving amount to nothing more than ignorance.


    Guess wat? I dont take religious freaks or atheist serious. you both are blinded fools. and the intellect of most ppl on this site is subpar. look at wat site they socialize on. im only here strictly in the religious forum.

    No one is coming to save ya'll. Get off your behinds, stop behaving like damsels in distress, grow up, take responsibility and accountability for your life, know that you have 0 control when you transition from this life, youre not special or chosen because of the religion you chose, you have the same life hardships as Muslims, Hindus, Atheist, and Buddhist etc such as bills, illnesses, relationship issues, death, natural disasters etc. NONE of those things have never, and will never skip over you because of the religion you chose. Its proven to you daily you are not in some sort of elite category here in this life, and you will not be in an elite category in the next life. Its made up folly that has killed millions and keeps us divided and suffering as a people. Its 2014, time to wake up Unlike · 4 · 40

    The hardships of life falling on everyone good or bad is part of most christian doctrine. Your way of seeing things we consider to be wrong it's as simple as that. It is not religion that has kept humanity divided, it's simply not in our nature to be united or peaceful. We will be at each other throats forever. Our various religions has helped us deal with this AND sometimes they do exacerbate the problems that already exist. You want to wake people up but yet you still have not detailed what you want to wake them up into. What do you believe in? come right on out and give me a detailed explanation without bashing the religious beliefs of others if you cannot at least do that then you are just blowing hot air.

    My faith has helped me and my family financially, emotionally and has taught us so much wisdom and has given me so much mental focus that i climbed myself out of poverty and my family has climbed ourselves out of a third world nation. so when i hear people like you talk i know that you are wrong and my life is a living testament to your falsehood.

    I seek truth from many sources.. There is a spiritual battle between light and darkness and the truth is the one you call 🤬 in the Old Testament is of darkness. Regardless of your personal battles that has nothing to do with truth that needs to be exposed.

    I am now reading The Aquarian Gospel of Jesus, the Christ

    and I will quote some of what I just came across. It sounds like it's describing your Old Testament 🤬 .

    14) If you would ask me what to study I would say, your selfs; and when you well
    had studied them, and then would ask me what to study next, I would reply,
    your selfs.
    15) He who knows well his lower self, knows the illusions of the world, knows of
    the things that pass away; and he who knows his higher self, knows 🤬 ; knows
    well the things that cannot pass away.
    16) Thrice blessed is the man who has made purity and love his very own; he has
    been ransomed from the perils of the lower self and is himself his higher self.
    17) Men seek salvation from an evil that they deem a living monster of the
    nether world; and they have gods that are but demons in disguise; all powerful,
    yet full of jealousy and hate and 🤬 ;
    18) Whose favors must be bought with costly sacrifice of fruits, and of the lives
    of birds, and animals, and human kind.
    19) And yet these gods possess no ears to hear, no eyes to see, no heart to
    sympathize, no power to save.
    20) This evil is myth; these gods are made of air, and clothed with shadows of a
    thought.
    Aquarian Gospel of Jesus, the Christ--Dowling
    12
    21) The only devil from which men must be redeemed is self, the lower self. If
    man would find his devil he must look within; his name is self.
    22) If man would find his savior he must look within; and when the demon self
    has been dethroned the savior, Love, will be exulted to the throne of power.
    23) The David of the light is Purity, who slays the strong Goliath of the dark
    and seats the savior, Love, upon the throne.
  • beenwize
    beenwize Members Posts: 2,024 ✭✭
    I seek truth in many sources while most of the masses seek from what the government has "authorized" as truth such as your king james bible or koran.. i don't claim the entire aquariun gospel to be all true. i take the meat and spit out the bones because man cannot be trusted.
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 On the shoulders of Giants and Elders in history UniverseMembers Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Interesting 🤬
  • beenwize
    beenwize Members Posts: 2,024 ✭✭
    Just this 1 Chapter is more spiritual than the whole king james bible..

    Chapter 26

    Jesus at Katak. The car of Jagannath Jesus reveals to the people the emptiness of Brahmic rites, and how to see 🤬 in man. Teaches them the divine law of sacrifice.

    1. In all the cities of Orissa Jesus taught. At Katak, by the river side, he taught, and thousands of the people followed him. 2. One day a car of Jagannath was hauled along by scores of frenzied men, and Jesus said, 3. Behold, a form without a spirit passes by; a body with no soul; a temple with no altar fires. 4. This car of Krishna is an empty thing, for Krishna is not there. 5. This car is but an idol of a people 🤬 on wine of carnal things. 6. 🤬 lives not in the noise of tongues; there is no way to him from any idol shrine. 7. 🤬 's meeting place with man is in the heart, and in a still small voice he speaks; and he who hears is still. 8. And all the people said, Teach us to know the Holy One who speaks within the heart, 🤬 of the still small voice. 9. And Jesus said, The Holy Breath cannot be seen with mortal eyes; nor can men see the Spirits of the Holy; 10. But in their image man was made, and he who looks into the face of man, looks at the image of the 🤬 who speaks within. 11. And when man honours man he honours 🤬 , and what man does for man, he does for 🤬 . 12. And you must bear in mind that when man harms in thought, or word or deed another man, he does a wrong to 🤬 . 13. If you would serve the 🤬 who speaks within the heart, just serve your near of kin, and those that are no kin, the stranger at your gates, the foe who seeks to do you harm; 14. Assist the poor, and help the weak; do harm to none, and covet not what is not yours; 15. Then, with your tongue the Holy One will speak; and he will smile behind your tears, will light your countenance with joy, and fill your hearts with peace. 16. And then the people asked. To whom shall we bring gifts? Where shall we offer sacrifice? 17. And Jesus said, Our Father-🤬 asks not for needless waste of plant, of grain, of dove, of lamb. 18. That which you burn on any shrine you throw away. No blessings can attend the one who takes the food from hungry mouths to be destroyed by fire. 19. When you would offer sacrifice unto our 🤬 , just take your gift of grain, or meat and lay it on the table of the poor. 20. From it an incense will arise to heaven, which will return to you with blessedness. 21. Tear down your idols; they can hear you not; turn all your sacrificial altars into fuel for the flames. 22. Make human hearts your altars, and burn your sacrifices with the fire of love. 23. And all the people were entranced, and would have worshiped Jesus as a 🤬 ; but Jesus said, 24. I am your brother man just come to show to way to 🤬 ; you shall not worship man; praise 🤬 , the Holy One
  • zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The aqurian gospel was written in 1908 by a white man.