What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

The Official 2013-2014 Football (Soccer) Thread.

Comments

• water ur seeds
    water ur seeds Members Posts: 17,667 ✭✭✭✭✭

they've signed a few dounuts over the years (downing springs to mind)
  • water ur seeds
    water ur seeds Members Posts: 17,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @toheeb, joshua and the chelsea gang :))

• One Spliff
    One Spliff Members Posts: 5,354 ✭✭✭
    @toheeb, joshua and the chelsea gang :))

clearly mourinho saw united were struggling, so he gave them 1 of our best players...

• joshuaboy
    joshuaboy Members Posts: 10,858 ✭✭✭✭✭
    lmao ......

..... although I'm sad to see him go to United, I still respect the person a lot and wish him well. He's too good a player to not be playing 90 mins every game. Would have preferred to sell him overseas but we couldn't say no to a record transfer fee (for both clubs).
  • DNB1
    DNB1 Still nigga... Members Posts: 19,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    *sings

"No no Rooney, no Mata swap...."
  • Gooner
    Gooner Members Posts: 9,761 ✭✭✭✭✭
    linked to Matuidi n 🤬 ... How predictable...
    Some in France believe Matuidi has agreed to extend w PSG...

Not commenting on Draxler
  • Gooner
    id give everything for us to get a dynamic striker like Aguero smh... Are there even any WC striker talents coming up? Seems all the phenoms are attacking mids now
  • Gooner
    only knock on Aguero is hes a little injury prone...perfect player otherwise
  • Gooner
    that was an amazing save from Loloris
  • CeLLaR-DooR
    CeLLaR-DooR Members Posts: 18,880 ✭✭✭✭✭
    City are all over these 🤬
  • bigev240
    bigev240 Illpix O.G. Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 10,925 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This Villa West Brom game ain't no joke.
  • CeLLaR-DooR
    Gooner wrote: »
    id give everything for us to get a dynamic striker like Aguero smh... Are there even any WC striker talents coming up? Seems all the phenoms are attacking mids now

Yeah 🤬 don't like bein' strikers these days. Everyone wants to be a free-role type player. trouble with that is, you need to be a Silva, Ozil or Iniesta level player to command that role at a top team.
  • Gooner
    bigev240 wrote: »
    lol every time I see the score on the screen it's another goal... At first I thought it was a result frm yesterday coz it was 2-0 so fast
  • CeLLaR-DooR

You called it
  • bigev240
    bigev240 Illpix O.G. Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 10,925 ✭✭✭✭✭
    bigev240 wrote: »
    lol every time I see the score on the screen it's another goal... At first I thought it was a result frm yesterday coz it was 2-0 so fast

Now its 3-3
  • Gooner
    lol its 3-3 in that villa game wtf...now gotta watch MOTD
  • davidbrooks
    davidbrooks Members Posts: 584 ✭✭✭✭

speak of the devil....

• Gooner

You called it

smh shame really...and its those type of injuries too...love watching him but this injury is good for us *kanye shrug*
  • CeLLaR-DooR

You called it

smh shame really...and its those type of injuries too...love watching him but this injury is good for us *kanye shrug*

Looks like another muscle injury. The physios aren't doin' their jobs.
  • Gooner

Yeah 🤬 don't like bein' strikers these days. Everyone wants to be a free-role type player. trouble with that is, you need to be a Silva, Ozil or Iniesta level player to command that role at a top team.

yup even wingers wanna play 10 now...players like draxler could be a nightmare out wide but want that AM role
  • Gooner
    what a goal by Delph...every time i see him he impresses me
  • Gooner
    adam johnson > Townsend
  • CeLLaR-DooR

yup even wingers wanna play 10 now...players like draxler could be a nightmare out wide but want that AM role

These guys play so high up the pitch but don't have good enough goal returns nor do they do enough defensively. I'd personally rather either two strikers or an extra central midfielder
  • Gooner
    all these bad things happening to Danny Rose now are karma for that goal he scored against us...a player of his level had no business scoring that
  • CeLLaR-DooR
    Liberties on Rose. Dope challenge