What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

PLEASE In the name of Trayvon Martin & his family sign this petition to keep this from happening

Comments

• Kat
    Kat Don't @ Me to Dumb Shit. H-TownMembers Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Done and shared on FB.

This is sad.

People are greedy as 🤬 . They don't think about how callous and disgusting this is, long as a dollar is made from it.

Welcome to America.
  • CHICAGO_BREED
    CHICAGO_BREED Members Posts: 2,950 ✭✭✭✭✭
    goldenja wrote: »

man I heard the fight already set up between dmx and GZ

all we can do is try. hope you join

I wanna see him get his ass beat tho bruh, the media and white people done shamed him already watching him get his ass whooped would be bitter sweet
  • goldenja
    goldenja Members Posts: 6,351 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Kat

thank you soo much. I really appreciate it.
  • goldenja
    sadly the only people that liked or commented on this from my facebook are my twin nephews... I feel like I'm being ignored.. But oh well.
  • whatevathehell
    whatevathehell Members Posts: 4,015 ✭✭✭✭✭
    this petition 🤬 is like modern day marching, what does it really do..Sure it brings attention but if the 🤬 gonna happen its gonna happen.

Take a look at all of the change.org victories that online petitions were responsible for.

http://www.change.org/victories

Innocent man freed from jail, KKK leader's name removed from high school, girl got a lifesaving lung transplant etc.

This 🤬 does work if you get enough people behind it.

this fight is more about a matter of personal choice than legal wrongdoing or goodwill. aint nobody trying to save 🤬 out here.. People wanna see this and will pay good money, if dmx 🤬 didn't bite somebody else will.
  • CHICAGO_BREED
    CHICAGO_BREED Members Posts: 2,950 ✭✭✭✭✭
    They need to put DMX in rehab tho for a couple months so he don't get embarrassed on pay per view and the WHOLE black community take L's until the Resurrection
  • Kat
    Kat Don't @ Me to Dumb Shit. H-TownMembers Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have mostly family members on my page so I don't know how much support my post will get but I do have some sane people on my friends list as well so it's worth a shot.

I have a feeling it will be cancelled or widely boycotted/ignored.
  • NothingButTheTruth
    NothingButTheTruth stew Members Posts: 10,850 ✭✭✭✭✭
    this petition 🤬 is like modern day marching, what does it really do..Sure it brings attention but if the 🤬 gonna happen its gonna happen.

Take a look at all of the change.org victories that online petitions were responsible for.

Innocent man freed from jail, KKK leader's name removed from high school, girl got a lifesaving lung transplant etc.

this fight is more about a matter of personal choice than legal wrongdoing or goodwill. aint nobody trying to save 🤬 out here.. People wanna see this and will pay good money, if dmx 🤬 didn't bite somebody else will.

But the one constant is GZ. The self-proclaimed child murderer who's being labeled as a celebrity. This is a mockery of a kid's death and a mockery of the justice system.

If it gets the right people's attention, I'm pretty sure they'll shut it down.
  • FatterThanKat
    FatterThanKat Members Posts: 677
    I'm going to make a petition in favor of the fight
  • Jabu_Rule
    Jabu_Rule Members Posts: 5,993 ✭✭✭✭✭
    DMX Says George Zimmerman Boxing Match Not Official Despite Verbal Agreement
    http://www.hiphopdx.com/index/news/id.27376/title.dmx-says-george-zimmerman-boxing-match-not-official-despite-verbal-agreement

DMX backed out of an MMA fight before. I don't see why Zimmerman punk ass would be so enthusiastic about fighting a man that is obviously not in good health. Dude is an 🤬 .
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Earned my Masters and Ph.d in Phat Booty-ology Members Posts: 64,802 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm surprised MSNBC hasn't jumped on this.
  • AZTG
    AZTG Members Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yall know these petitions dont work right?
  • mryounggun
    mryounggun Loading up my Grey Matter Glock Members Posts: 13,451 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Already signed.
  • Jabu_Rule
    Jabu_Rule Members Posts: 5,993 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Signed..
  • OmegaConflict
    OmegaConflict I AM A GIANT RETARD Members Posts: 39,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2014
    Finished
  • NothingButTheTruth
    NothingButTheTruth stew Members Posts: 10,850 ✭✭✭✭✭
    AZTG wrote: »

Do your research dun.

• VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    signed
  • whatevathehell
    whatevathehell Members Posts: 4,015 ✭✭✭✭✭

But the one constant is GZ. The self-proclaimed child murderer who's being labeled as a celebrity. This is a mockery of a kid's death and a mockery of the justice system.

If it gets the right people's attention, I'm pretty sure they'll shut it down.

I agree with the first statement but Im not sure who would be bothered to shut it down.. I guess it cant hurt to try by signing the petition though.

I really feel somebody needs to have a "moment" and take dude out since no one can be bothered to ignore him.
  • goldenja

you know Q-Tip from A Tribe Called Quest?

His album "Kamaal the abstract" was suppose to be released in 2002 but got shelved..

I signed a petition back in 2007 and 2 years later.. the album finally dropped.. so yeah, they work.
  • powerman 5000
    powerman 5000 Members Posts: 3,084 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2014
    The more I read about this fiasco, the more it becomes obvious what's going on here. GZ the 30 year old boxing novice is to fight a 40 + year old rapper with a past drug use history in a security filled secret location with only about 100 people actually present... Nope, I'd pull out too. Basically you showing up to get burned. That's too much unknown there. Stop this 🤬 at once. I don't care what you fighting for or how bad you want to knock GZ the 🤬 out, you putting yourself out there if you show up to this 🤬 . DMX is out of his mind if doesn't think that he'll be in someones cross hairs the second he shows up. He ain't agreeing to this. did I mention that this 🤬 is getting traction, today Feb 5th..... Trayvon's Birthday.
  • AZTG
    AZTG Members Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭✭✭

Do your research dun.

you know Q-Tip from A Tribe Called Quest?

His album "Kamaal the abstract" was suppose to be released in 2002 but got shelved..

I signed a petition back in 2007 and 2 years later.. the album finally dropped.. so yeah, they work.

Well damn. I am now a learned man. Ima sign the petition now
  • Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta STFUMembers Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Piyonce wrote: »
    Then let that 🤬 get his ass whooped. Quit trying to save him you cracca caper.

your comments have made you extremely ugly

I would never 🤬 a black man that sympathizes with the white man so I aint eeeen worried.
  • JDSTAYWITIT
    JDSTAYWITIT .........Tell your mother she has a cute mouth #GIANTS #2014/2012/2010 #FUCK.KCMembers Posts: 12,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    nex gin wrote: »
    Nothing good can come from this 🤬 . Nigguhs really aren't peeping the big picture here. George may deserve to get his ass kicked, but how a muffugguh gonna cosign him profiting further from this injustice? Backwards ass nigguhs. And gawd forbid Zimm actually won the fight....smh. George doesn't deserve another second of media time & he certainly shouldn't be allowed to profit from murder.

Simple as that......

....ill sign that petition bro ...🤬 in here actin silly like this 🤬 is suppose to be cool?
  • FatterThanKat
    FatterThanKat Members Posts: 677
    Then let that 🤬 get his ass whooped. Quit trying to save him you cracca caper.

your comments have made you extremely ugly

I would never 🤬 a black man that sympathizes with the white man so I aint eeeen worried.

nas-ether-o.gif
  • MsSouthern
    MsSouthern Bunny Members, Moderators Posts: 21,791 Regulator
    He is not a celebrity .... He is a murderer

Giving him any attention is a slap in the face to Martin's family

Disgusting