What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

I dont think Sochi gon happen the way we think... i actually think some might leave.

[Deleted User]
[Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
edited February 2014 in For The Grown & Sexy
The user and all related content has been deleted.

Comments

• NYETOPn
    NYETOPn Members Posts: 1,276 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2014
  • Billy_Poncho
    Billy_Poncho Vox Populi Members Posts: 22,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey mikeyismod CHITOWN THE BEST TOWNMembers, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    this is horrible
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Earned my Masters and Ph.d in Phat Booty-ology Members Posts: 64,802 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Guess Russia will no longer be holdin the Olympics after this.
  • MoneyPowerRespect
    MoneyPowerRespect Members Posts: 2,332 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh my..
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Eatin pussy and kickin ass Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    They must have only had like 8 years to get ready for this.
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Never selling dreams, always serving cream SeattleMembers Posts: 50,709 ✭✭✭✭✭
    They said the 🤬 cost like 50 billion
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey mikeyismod CHITOWN THE BEST TOWNMembers, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Next one in Rio. Might be worse
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Earned my Masters and Ph.d in Phat Booty-ology Members Posts: 64,802 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Parallel wrote: »
    3 out of the 9 hotels that were being built specifically for the Olympics weren't even finished...somebody pocketed a ton of money from the sounds of it.

Corruption man. All throughout Putin and his administration.
  • TRILLip Brooks
    TRILLip Brooks Lord High Executioner Members Posts: 18,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rofl
  • northside7
    northside7 Members Posts: 25,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    NYETOPn wrote: »
    vladimir-putin-smiling.jpg

Gangsta! He gives no 🤬 at all.
  • northside7
    northside7 Members Posts: 25,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    52f139e7ba757.png

Looking like two cups of 🤬 lol
  • SneakDZA
    SneakDZA damn, am I a sinner? Members Posts: 11,223 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kozak, the deputy prime minister responsible for the Olympic preparations, reflected the view held among many Russian officials that some Western visitors are deliberately trying to sabotage Sochi's big debut out of bias against Russia. "We have surveillance video from the hotels that shows people turn on the shower, direct the nozzle at the wall and then leave the room for the whole day," he said. An aide then pulled a reporter away before Mr. Kozak could be questioned further on surveillance in hotel rooms.

Yes, they have cameras in the hotel bathrooms.
  • stringer bell
    stringer bell Members Posts: 26,212 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kozak, the deputy prime minister responsible for the Olympic preparations, reflected the view held among many Russian officials that some Western visitors are deliberately trying to sabotage Sochi's big debut out of bias against Russia. "We have surveillance video from the hotels that shows people turn on the shower, direct the nozzle at the wall and then leave the room for the whole day," he said. An aide then pulled a reporter away before Mr. Kozak could be questioned further on surveillance in hotel rooms.

Yes, they have cameras in the hotel bathrooms.
    Update: A spokesperson for Kozak has now offered another take on the Russian official's statement. The Wall Street Journal reports that the spokesperson says there is no surveillance of occupied hotel rooms or bathrooms. He suggests that the footage Kozak referred to was captured while the hotels were being built and cleaned in preparation for the games. It's unclear how or why a visitor would be inside a hotel room and turning on a shower during this period of time.

Lmao.. Why they would award the Winter Olympics to this backward ass 2nd world country is mind boggling...
  • MoneyPowerRespect
    MoneyPowerRespect Members Posts: 2,332 ✭✭✭✭✭
    How was Russia picked for this?
  • cainvelasquez
    cainvelasquez Members Posts: 1,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Aw hell nah. How they gonna use 51 billion dollars and that's all they got? Smh