What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

How long would you wait to smash?

Comments

• JDSTAYWITIT
    JDSTAYWITIT .........Tell your mother she has a cute mouth #GIANTS #2014/2012/2010 #FUCK.KCMembers Posts: 12,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    "knowing how to touch her without touching her really touches her.

this is something all men should know.

she needs action

but physical action is just a mere fraction of what gives her satisfaction."

This is ....truly beautiful btw @topoftheworld ....and I put an emphasis on ...true... Where's it from?
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    Arya Tsaddiq Shalawam The Daughter of BabylonMembers Posts: 15,334 ✭✭✭✭✭
    taeboo wrote: »
    I see a few dudes who were in @MansaMusa67 thread talking about not wanting to be with a hoe, yet don't see the value in waiting to have sex. Interesting...

James 1:8 (KJV)

"A double minded man is unstable in all his ways."

Hypocrisy at its finest. The fact that u noticed that is a testament to that thread. The question I asked was why are people so selfish. Denouncing "easy" women and then turn around and expect to not wait for sex with a "new" woman is not only selfish, but also hypocritical.
  •   Colin$mackabi$h
    Colin$mackabi$h Smartass Snatch Money ave.Members Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just because you difficult dont mean you not a hoe.

I agree, but the average dude is going side eye a woman who lets him smash early.

We do that to all women.
  • MoneyPowerRespect
    MoneyPowerRespect Members Posts: 2,332 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think that Steve Harvey 🤬 🤬 up with that '90 day rule', but the concept itself is ok. There's nothing wrong with getting to know someone. Waiting is not going to make him 'respect you more' when all he wants is sex to begin with. Waiting, sometimes, weeds those characters out.
  • 7figz
    7figz Still don’t nothing move but the money Members Posts: 15,294 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm not waiting.

I mean, she could think I am, but I'm not.
  • Cain
    Cain The audacity of you fuck niggas Cyttorax DimensionMembers, Moderators Posts: 44,543 Regulator

she needs action

This is ....truly beautiful btw @topoftheworld ....and I put an emphasis on ...true... Where's it from?

Sound like something I would've wrote

maybe
  • jetlifebih
    jetlifebih Sion Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 4,655 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That's like 🤬 having a 5 year marriage rule...🤬 better be on her best behavior for 5 years then she get a ring
  • JDSTAYWITIT
    JDSTAYWITIT .........Tell your mother she has a cute mouth #GIANTS #2014/2012/2010 #FUCK.KCMembers Posts: 12,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2014

she needs action

@JDSTAYWITIT author is unknown, but I came across it on Instagram. the truth is out there lol.

Oh ..I see ... You know if you got that Instagram you might ass well mess with on there ...add a Brutha

@topoftheworld
  • Billy_Poncho
    Billy_Poncho Vox Populi Members Posts: 22,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Since when JD leave the backstreets?
  • _Goldie_
    _Goldie_ ablackweb.com Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 30,349 Regulator
    Damn, Ive never seen someone with under 100 post get this much attention lol Well, Since Chanita lol
  • FourEfil
    FourEfil Members Posts: 1,911 ✭✭✭✭✭
    kai wrote: »
    Crude_ wrote: »
    I see a few dudes who were in @MansaMusa67 thread talking about not wanting to be with a hoe, yet don't see the value in waiting to have sex. Interesting...

So a broad being a hoe is automatically determined by when she gives you sex?

Oh ok.

if she has sex with you right off the bat, what makes you think she hasn't done that with every other guy she's met?

Not necessarily. It can go both ways
  • NothingButTheTruth
    NothingButTheTruth stew Members Posts: 10,850 ✭✭✭✭✭
    SMH @ how immature you 🤬 are. Life isn't all about sex, so yes I would wait and it's really doesn't matter how long. It's really not that serious.

SN: If your girl gave it up in 2 or 3 dates or less than a couple of months, you best believe she has a high ass body count. 2 or 3 🤬 a year adds up. SMH @ your girls being the go to 🤬 . Y'all girls are the ones we (decide if we are or not going to) smash while waiting on the women that are worth waiting for.

"You're a fool if your main 🤬 is easy to 🤬 "
  • King_MOEbra
    King_MOEbra Members Posts: 8,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you let a woman make you wait to have sex, she could easily be giving it to someone else while making you wait. Can't be treated like a sucker.
  • 7figz
    7figz Still don’t nothing move but the money Members Posts: 15,294 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2014
    A chick telling you to wait is some 🤬 ....

I'm not jumping through hoops for some sex. I'll look at it as she tryin' to run game, she burning, she got smutted out, or some other 🤬 .

This me when a chick tells me she's celibate.
    shaq-laughing-gif.gif
  • Chi Snow
    Chi Snow Night's Watch Castle BlackGuests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 28,111 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2014
    🤬 saw an opportunity to put his 2 yrs of Jr. Simping to use in here and came out swinging that 'Teddy P 101''

🤬 inbox probably full of all types 'tell me more.... wait u want a pic of what??' messages right now

I see ya dog, I see ya....
  • JDSTAYWITIT
    Chicity wrote: »
    🤬 saw an opportunity to put his 2 yrs of Jr. Simping to use in here and came out swinging that 'Teddy P 101''

🤬 inbox probably full of all types 'tell me more.... wait u want of pic of what' messages right now

I see ya dog, I see ya....

A bruh ... I don't know what you talking bout

I'm just trying to have a genuine exchange with a few of these lovely young ladies about spiritual melding

• Breezy_Kilroy
    Breezy_Kilroy Members Posts: 10,500 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I remember when my 🤬 told me about this chick that wanted him to wait like 3 months so she could hell like it meant something.
    He told her straight to her face
    "Man 🤬 outta here with poem 🤬 " and walked out

I died from laughter that night
  • blacktux
    blacktux Members Posts: 4,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    My whole thing is, if a female is interesting enough to keep my mind off sex then its not really waiting. We enjoying life, sex will come eventually.

Problem is these broads that use their 🤬 as a bargaining tool, like "if you spend x amount of time with me, i might let you hit it." Thats 🤬 , and if a broad told me some silly 🤬 like that it would be the last words i heard from her.

If we making out and getting our touch on you gotta let me have that, telling me some "wait x whatever" is childish.

If you can keep the relationship fresh on your end without us having to get intimate, I say lets enjoy our moments.
  • 32DaysOfInfiniti
    32DaysOfInfiniti Members Posts: 4,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just tell her you'll still respect her afterwards... You can cut that time in a qtr
  • HarlemThumzUp
    HarlemThumzUp Members Posts: 4,942 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I ve come in here to crush the buildings ...two chiccs...was feeling them both HEAVY ...moved away in '93 didn't fucc til 2011
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nate D.O. wrote: »
    I ve come in here to crush the buildings ...two chiccs...was feeling them both HEAVY ...moved away in '93 didn't fucc til 2011

wowwww
  • NYETOPn
    NYETOPn Members Posts: 1,276 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2014

Great dang-a-mawnin', fam, cot damn. That's damn near as long as I've been alive:

gqw0MCo.png?1

I guess good things come to those who wait.

• JDSTAYWITIT
    I think that Steve Harvey 🤬 🤬 up with that '90 day rule', but the concept itself is ok. There's nothing wrong with getting to know someone. Waiting is not going to make him 'respect you more' when all he wants is sex to begin with. Waiting, sometimes, weeds those characters out.

Girl I just love how you think you know..... You's a real one
  • Cain
    Cain The audacity of you fuck niggas Cyttorax DimensionMembers, Moderators Posts: 44,543 Regulator
    Max. wrote: »

wowwww

CS
  • Crude_
    Crude_ Legend Members Posts: 19,965 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2014
    kai wrote: »
    Crude_ wrote: »

So a broad being a hoe is automatically determined by when she gives you sex?

Oh ok.

if she has sex with you right off the bat, what makes you think she hasn't done that with every other guy she's met?

Just because she made me wait didn't mean she made the 🤬 before me wait.

I've personally had females try to run that 🤬 on me.

You want to make me wait because I'm the good 🤬 but I already know for a fact gold tooth Tyrone hit on the first night.

@Kai