What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

if a 🤬 guy tries to holla at you......

Comments

• blacktux
    blacktux Members Posts: 4,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Aint nothing to appreciate about a dude trying to tap.

• marc123
    marc123 Members Posts: 16,999 ✭✭✭✭✭
    a 🤬 🤬 tried to holla @ me Lennox mall in Atlanta.
  • harry knucklez
    harry knucklez Members Posts: 2,472 ✭✭✭✭✭
    If a dude tell me I look good, I won't trip. But if he actually trying spit game to me like I would to a chick, that's disrespect. But Ive never had no 🤬 like that happen to me, most people don't even think I'm approachable...
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yea a 🤬 🤬 gave me his number once
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Copper wrote: »
    Max. wrote: »
    Some guy on the ic got beat up by a 🤬 dude before 🤬 was hilarious

Murder m

Can u find his post nh
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I dont know dudes can be 🤬

Women are most beautiful things on earth..a pretty thick chick

Mmmm!

• jono
    jono Right fist = power, left fist = unity Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've been hit on quite a few times by guys. It's a matter of wrong place at the wrong hours.

I used to work night shifts in Highland Park, anyone who knows the area knows Palmer park and woodward is like the 🤬 capital of this entire area. Catching the bus at night it was common to see homos holding hands and 🤬 .

Most of the times I would get "approached" by 🤬 would be right after work at the bus stop. Woodward is not the best place to be at night anyway though.

I wasn't flattered or anything because it's actually quite awkward. I did find myself getting mad a once or twice but usually I brush em off and they leave me alone so I didn't take umbrage.

I went to college at WSU which is also on woodward and there would plenty 🤬 there too. Fortunately I didn't have any problems the whole time I was in school.
  • Lustchyld
    Lustchyld Members Posts: 987 ✭✭✭✭
    it's happened a few times. One of them had the nerve to ask me my price. After I made it clear that I wasn't interested, he backed off and went on his way. It's a way to do anything. There was no need to make threats or get violent. The 🤬 seen eye candy like me and couldn't help himself I guess.
  • DOC H0LL!DAY
    DOC H0LL!DAY Members Posts: 1,539 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Westie wrote: »
    I heard DL men have some thing they do with their finger when they shake a man's hand they want to 🤬 ..idk if it's true or not. Sounded kinda far fetched that there's a special 🤬 handshake.

So are u saying grown men tickle your hand during a shake?

• zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    that 🤬 has never happened to me. thank 🤬 because I might snap and 🤬 him.
  • zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think my accent protects me against these 🤬 out here.
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lustchyld wrote: »
    it's happened a few times. One of them had the nerve to ask me my price. After I made it clear that I wasn't interested, he backed off and went on his way. It's a way to do anything. There was no need to make threats or get violent. The 🤬 seen eye candy like me and couldn't help himself I guess.
    lol @ asking my price
  • TRILLip Brooks
    TRILLip Brooks Lord High Executioner Members Posts: 18,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would tell him I don't get down like that and keep it moving
  • OmegaConflict
    OmegaConflict I AM A GIANT RETARD Members Posts: 39,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    🤬 Dl 🤬
  • Copper
    Copper The WickMembers Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Bodhi
    Bodhi Members Posts: 7,932 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Never been approached like that
  • AvaMatic90
    AvaMatic90 Members Posts: 20
    One must stab him in the 🤬 ....

with a knife
  • Serious Juice Mayne
    Serious Juice Mayne Sion Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 5,926 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I remember that murderm post ... Still hilarious 11 years later
  • TRILLip Brooks
    TRILLip Brooks Lord High Executioner Members Posts: 18,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Some guy on the ic got beat up by a 🤬 dude before 🤬 was hilarious

Murder m

Can u find his post nh

murderm.jpg

30vzuj4.jpg
  • vagrant-718
    vagrant-718 Members Posts: 4,569 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2014
    This girl came at me, thought she wanted to holla but she was wanted to tell me her 🤬 dude was interested; told her i was cool

This 🤬 dude approached me on the street one time, thought he was going to ask me for directions but he asked me for my number, i just shook my head, put my headphones back on and kept it moving

Mad other stories, but I just let them know i'm good. Not sure if I would take it as a compliment but i'm not offended by it
  • LUClEN
    LUClEN Absence makes the heart grow fonder of someone else Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why would you think that setting off someone's gaydar is a compliment?