What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

Grand Theft Auto V

Comments

• trilladelic
    trilladelic Members Posts: 4,457 ✭✭✭✭✭
    just bought this 🤬 yesterday. i havent played gta since san adreas..
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli I'll getchu bitch!!! Somewhere drunk off my ass.Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    i killed a tank in freeroam a little while ago. I had the grenade launcher and the highground. 5 shots got him off the map. he didn't know what hit him.
  • Zoro_Undying
    Zoro_Undying Members Posts: 4
    Sold this boring 🤬 to get dark souls. Step in the right direction.
  • Zoro_Undying
    Zoro_Undying Members Posts: 4
    Also dark souls is $5 on LIVE, make the right choice 🤬 .
  • Trollio
    Trollio Trollololololololololol Members Posts: 25,817 ✭✭✭✭✭
    now playing dark souls
  • _Menace_
    _Menace_ R.I.P KOBE Bay Area Members, Writer Posts: 26,613 ✭✭✭✭✭
    What's Dark Souls?
  • The_Man
    The_Man Members Posts: 2,718 ✭✭✭✭✭
    about to jump on for an hour make some money and rank up.
  • Black_Privilege
    Black_Privilege Members Posts: 72
    DUB wrote: »
    now playing dark souls
    360? if so GT?
  • Trollio
    Trollio Trollololololololololol Members Posts: 25,817 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • TonyDubbz
    TonyDubbz Realest Nigga Livin' Regulator Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 19,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Seein this 🤬 made me wanna get on nad take some old school shots.. I might have to get on and do some mob 🤬
    [img]http://🤬 .cloud.rockstargames.com/ugc/gta5photo/0859/Ovi9wZsgiUynFfhZvT0Rnw/0_0.jpg[/img]
  • Stew
    Stew Rap Music Is My Religion HTTRMembers, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    I still get a kick out of the death matches. Yesterday I was playin wit some white boys and you know how the punching 🤬 be glitched like a muhfucka sometimes. I was knockin 🤬 out left and right and they swore up and down I was cheatin (wouldnt even know where to begin how to) they got to callin me 🤬 this and 🤬 that, threatening to report me, 🤬 was hilarious.
  • The_Man
    The_Man Members Posts: 2,718 ✭✭✭✭✭
    As soon as i entered a gta online session i could hear some guy on the mic 🤬 about somebody killing him this guy sounded heated, I got in my car then left my garage, on my way to the gun store i noticed there was a random player in the road, I hit the gas and ran over the guy, out of all the people in the session it turns out to be the guy 🤬 on the mic lol i can't begin to describe how funny this guy was, his friend came to help him and i killed him too, then i went on a murder spree and i 🤬 you not i must have got 50 - 60 kills with only being killed 5 times, when people killed me they were cheering in the mic like i was a trophy everybody wanted me dead i was on fire in this session lol, best gta playtime i ever had.
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli I'll getchu bitch!!! Somewhere drunk off my ass.Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    As soon as i entered a gta online session i could hear some guy on the mic 🤬 about somebody killing him this guy sounded heated, I got in my car then left my garage, on my way to the gun store i noticed there was a random player in the road, I hit the gas and ran over the guy, out of all the people in the session it turns out to be the guy 🤬 on the mic lol i can't begin to describe how funny this guy was, his friend came to help him and i killed him too, then i went on a murder spree and i 🤬 you not i must have got 50 - 60 kills with only being killed 5 times, when people killed me they were cheering in the mic like i was a trophy everybody wanted me dead i was on fire in this session lol, best gta playtime i ever had.

I would have sent mercenaries on you or had you mugged or I would have got a buzzard and came looking for you.
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    last I was on I had a bounty of 9k on me, again, smh

so I'm flying around being an idiot and I keep hearing this helicopter, I look behind my car and this guy is chasing me, I slam on my brakes and get out, he swings around and I throw a sticky on the bottom of his copter, I shoot and miss to make him unaware of the bomb, jump back in my car and floor it.

Eventually he comes up on the mic and asks me to let him 🤬 me, I refuse. I get to the police station, park, jump the wall and steal a swat van.

He's still hovering around missing all shots.

I blow him up. He's mad and confused.

I commit suicide, respawn, take the swat car and continuously run him over.

He eventually left.

Game is boring, though, tbh. I only get on to wreak havoc for a bit then get off.
  • infamous118
    infamous118 Members Posts: 618 ✭✭✭
    GTA Online needs new modes. Need to hurry up with heists. Bring back some of the old modes like cops and crooks at least
  • RawAce
    RawAce Members Posts: 4,800 ✭✭✭✭✭
    So gta has jus become COD and madden now.

It's cool to complain about it and say how much your not playing it...... While still playing it
  • stoneface
    stoneface Members Posts: 2,491 ✭✭✭✭
    RawAce wrote: »

It's cool to complain about it and say how much your not playing it...... While still playing it

Only here, really

• Dirty Sanchez
    Dirty Sanchez niggerdog Members Posts: 15,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    only thing i do when i get on is find other players on the map and just ram them with my car, i dont even shoot back if they shoot me all i do is crash into their car when they're tryna get away from the cops
  • Dirty Sanchez
    Dirty Sanchez niggerdog Members Posts: 15,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    i ran a guy over at the impound, so i went to the garage area where the mexicans chill, dude shoots at me.. and the mexicans start blasting him and im just sitting there watching him die everytime he tries to 🤬 me
  • DNB1
    DNB1 Still nigga... Members Posts: 19,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I been off work all week and I been back on the deathmatches. Can't front that 🤬 still fun.

Even made a quick 40k on two survivals. Easily make that doing 5-6 DMs. Every time I login I make a slow steady profit.
  • John_Blazini
    John_Blazini When it comes to half the niggas on the IC's kids...I am the father Members Posts: 14,837 ✭✭✭✭✭
    To buy what exactly ?? A new polo shirt ?
  • Splackavelli
    it's funny that i was watching that south park Warcraft episode yesterday because it reminds me of gta v online. mmo, dudes who have no life and that one dude who kills everybody lol.
  • stoneface
    stoneface Members Posts: 2,491 ✭✭✭✭
    DNB1 wrote: »
    I been off work all week and I been back on the deathmatches. Can't front that 🤬 still fun.

Even made a quick 40k on two survivals. Easily make that doing 5-6 DMs. Every time I login I make a slow steady profit.

Yeah, I agree I'm not much a fan of auto-aim in competitive mp games but the deathmatches in this game still manage to be fun. Same for in Red Dead Redemption. R* just makes that 🤬 work in their games.

• Black_Privilege
    Black_Privilege Members Posts: 72
    RawAce wrote: »

At least COD was entertaining for at least 3 months. If it wasn't for me checking in to see what the updates were about i wouldn't have touched this game since November.
    28tc83l.png
  • TonyDubbz
    TonyDubbz Realest Nigga Livin' Regulator Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 19,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I played for a lil while yesterday. I went to the store to get some new clothes and 🤬 , I was in the store just lookin at 🤬 , then I go to the register cause I wanna buy some accessories and its like "This store is now closed" I was like what the 🤬 , then I look to my right and I see a bullet hit the window I ran and hid behind the register and this dude was outside in his car shooting in the store, I blasted em and then tried to get in his whip but it was lockedd so I hopped on my motorcycle and fled as he was shooting at me from down the street.