What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

White people love to use inappropriate/old slang.

245

Comments

  • Rasta.
    Rasta. Mt. ZionMembers Posts: 9,342 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Simple, don't speak to other black co-workers like that in the professional setting.
  • Meta_Conscious
    Meta_Conscious Hypocrite The BashmentMembers Posts: 26,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Anansi wrote: »
    Simple, don't speak to other black co-workers like that in the professional setting.

    why do u assume that is the cause of this phenomenon? its been my experience that that is not the case...
  • gns
    gns Bleeding 24/7 Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I thought the slang "DL" was a pretty common slang use by everybody.
    this is thread worthy?
    thats common slang...

    That's how it starts. We come up with something or reinvent a word and use it to mean something else after a while it's not something that negroids say anymore, it's something that we all been saying.
    I had to check a white boy for saying 🤬 and trying to speak with me in Black English.

    I broke it down from the history of the africa American genocide and slavery to current day on how his people vultured our culture and the last thing I will allow him to do is take our language and make a mockery of it.

    That's trill but I can only do that once sugar lumps.
    I can't walk around all day tryna ejumuhcate gentiles.
    After awhile ima just be : mac_slap.gif

    That's y I mostly avoid spics and happy crackas up here
  • Rasta.
    Rasta. Mt. ZionMembers Posts: 9,342 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Anansi wrote: »
    Simple, don't speak to other black co-workers like that in the professional setting.

    why do u assume that is the cause of this phenomenon? its been my experience that that is not the case...

    So it has in mine that when we address our "own folk" in that verbiage, the Caucasoids mimic us.
  • Purr
    Purr Evil Chuck Season. Jumpman jumpman Jumpman dat girl up to something!!!Members Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Black English tho... jamming on the one...

    its is a language that is recognized by linguistics scholars, white america calls it Ebonics.
  • xxCivicxx
    xxCivicxx stew Members Posts: 6,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    gns wrote: »
    Wait.....so these crackas dropping n-bombs round y'all and the response is u stare at them hard?

    On the flip side of that tho is that I try not to let other ppl's words control my emotions like that

    I think a lot of white ppl love the fact that the word is such an easy trigger. I would rather just look at them like they're 🤬 .

    Sorry if that didn't make sense I'm on nola for the weekend and I'm a little 🤬 lol
  • So ILL
    So ILL Members Posts: 16,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2014
    I had to check a white boy for saying 🤬 and trying to speak with me in Black English.

    I broke it down from the history of the africa American genocide and slavery to current day on how his people vultured our culture and the last thing I will allow him to do is take our language and make a mockery of it.

    The bold reminds me of a time I got on my coworker about getting too comfortable around us lol.

    He was telling me and another black coworker a story, and he said 🤬 when he was describing how he would fight another dude( "..🤬 , I'll 🤬 you up" or some 🤬 like that). He tried to say it real fast and keep it moving, but I heard it and stopped his story on a dime and put him on blast. I got in his space and acted like I was going to fight him and everything even though I wasn't, because we were all on camera at the gig. Asking him questions and 🤬 , his face got blood red, I swear he probably thought he was going to die that day lol.


  • gns
    gns Bleeding 24/7 Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    U should be a lot more 🤬 . The writing was coherent and even though I disagree(there should atleast be a verbal reprimand) I understood your point.

    🤬 are u doing with your life being a logical thinking 🤬 , foh
  • Trillfate
    Trillfate "i used to like the Ride more now i like the Race...i used like the Prize more now i like the Chase" Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    this thread gets jiggy with it
  • MrCrookedLetter
    MrCrookedLetter Unless You Play Smart, Follow Your Mind Also Your Heart, The Perfect Balance Members Posts: 22,376 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah 🤬 a stare...
  • xxCivicxx
    xxCivicxx stew Members Posts: 6,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Trust me I'm getting worse lol. Went to bed at 6am woke up still 🤬 started drinking more
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Man with No Fucks Given Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    No white person I know would even think to do the 🤬 ya'll are talking about. Either you need to find a better class of people to be around or stop carrying yourself like people that would be cool with that kinda 🤬 .
  • atribecalledgabi
    atribecalledgabi DragonstoneMembers, Moderators Posts: 14,063 Regulator
    i was just talkin to some of my teammates about this a couple days ago when the NFL penalizing 🤬 thing came up..

    i was already kinda aggy that i had to explain why it as stupid then later that night a white chick i knew from hs had a snap chat of her at one of her (white) friend's band's show talkin bout "my 🤬 " in the caption. deleted her ass.
  • _Goldie_
    _Goldie_ ablackweb.com Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 30,349 Regulator
    Teammates? What you play?
  • atribecalledgabi
    atribecalledgabi DragonstoneMembers, Moderators Posts: 14,063 Regulator
    rugby :(

    it hurts....it hurts a lot...
  • _Goldie_
    _Goldie_ ablackweb.com Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 30,349 Regulator
    For some reason, I pictured you as a big girl lol

    Youre on a scholarship?
  • atribecalledgabi
    atribecalledgabi DragonstoneMembers, Moderators Posts: 14,063 Regulator
    Da Riddler wrote: »
    For some reason, I pictured you as a big girl lol

    Youre on a scholarship?
    Nah it's just a club team at school. Them girls get it in tho it might as well be an official sport
  • atribecalledgabi
    atribecalledgabi DragonstoneMembers, Moderators Posts: 14,063 Regulator
    I'm not a brolic 🤬 bish =/

    But I joined to get fit *shrug*
  • Copper
    Copper The WickMembers Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    the same white people that have bigoted attitudes yet love to imitate black culture..

    🤬 and uncle toms think its cute though
  • Meta_Conscious
    Meta_Conscious Hypocrite The BashmentMembers Posts: 26,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Anansi wrote: »
    Anansi wrote: »
    Simple, don't speak to other black co-workers like that in the professional setting.

    why do u assume that is the cause of this phenomenon? its been my experience that that is not the case...

    So it has in mine that when we address our "own folk" in that verbiage, the Caucasoids mimic us.

    I don't use "ebonics" in my work environment, yet I have been bombarded with it on occasion. how is that ok?
    who are they mimicking? Its not me or my other minority coworkers...
  • Copper
    Copper The WickMembers Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    bishes play rugby??
  • atribecalledgabi
    atribecalledgabi DragonstoneMembers, Moderators Posts: 14,063 Regulator
    edited March 2014
    Copper wrote: »
    bishes play rugby??
    yesss

    it's not as big here in the states (neither is men's rugby) but I hear it's really big on the east coast and on the islands.
    it's pretty big in socal too
Sign In or Register to comment.