What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

White people love to use inappropriate/old slang.

Comments

• SixSickSins
    SixSickSins Reading over Tananarive Due's shoulder. Somewhere getting asked about natural hair.Members Posts: 8,134 ✭✭✭✭✭
    S2J wrote: »
    One of my non-Black coworkers said something about "dem 🤬 " in reference to some Black people in the clinic lobby....my whole aura stiffened and coiled to strike like a cobra...you know that tangible difference you can feel in a social atmosphere. I stared her down like

Bf1gN-1IIAAYbky.jpg

She hasn't said no stupid 🤬 since.

Wait wait wait, hol up. Hold the 🤬 up

@SixSickSins‌ Online you a cracka killa, u got white bodies in a vacant somewhere...but irl u givin out 'stern looks'

5c03761f_smh.gif

I said the coworker was non-Black...she wasn't white, though. White people are the #1 race that must be killed. She didn't fit the bill and thus received a lesser form of reproach.

You got one more time to come at me disrespectfully before I blow your spot up. First, last, and only warning.
  • Meta_Conscious
    Meta_Conscious Hypocrite The BashmentMembers Posts: 26,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    gabi trolling
  • fuc_i_look_like
    fuc_i_look_like Members Posts: 9,190 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2014
    gns wrote: »
    Wait.....so these crackas dropping n-bombs round y'all and the response is u stare at them hard?
    lmao ok I caught that 🤬 too. You don't gotta fight or act belligerent, but responding to blatant disrespect with an "evil" STARE is just pitiful. Apparently these internet militants aint 🤬 in real life.

• Copper
    Copper The WickMembers Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Copper wrote: »
    bishes play rugby??
    yesss

it's not as big here (neither is men's rugby) but I hear it's really big on the east coast and on the islands.
    it's pretty big in socal too

I don't even know the rules of rugby...🤬 looks like garbage

pics of you in rugby gear requested though

"you got to know what a crumpet is to play cricket"
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven I don't knowMembers Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2014
    I hate when they try to do a special hand shake or give you dap just cause you black.Some suit did this to me.
  • Billy_Poncho
    Billy_Poncho Vox Populi Members Posts: 22,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2014
    I just wish they weren't so damn behind. A white dude said "Hotlanta" to me the other day, I ain't heard that 🤬 since the Olympics was down here...

And yall must look pretty soft in yalls real lives if white people feel comfortable enough to say the n-word around you
  • Copper
    Copper The WickMembers Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Riverdalians stand up
  • Billy_Poncho
    Billy_Poncho Vox Populi Members Posts: 22,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Copper wrote: »
    Riverdalians stand up

Aye do white people in Savannah call it "Da Powt" too?
  • DarcSkies
    DarcSkies TRUST IN ALLAH BUT TIE UP YOUR CAMEL Members Posts: 13,791 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2014
    Ol Jay's wrote: »
    you'd be surprised how whites talk amoungst themselves when blacks arent around,

NO I wouldn't
  • shit happens
    shit happens May da lawd be wit em These hoes lie and these niggas are fakeMembers Posts: 10,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    yall lost
  • shit happens
    shit happens May da lawd be wit em These hoes lie and these niggas are fakeMembers Posts: 10,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    One of my non-Black coworkers said something about "dem 🤬 " in reference to some Black people in the clinic lobby....my whole aura stiffened and coiled to strike like a cobra...you know that tangible difference you can feel in a social atmosphere. I stared her down like

Bf1gN-1IIAAYbky.jpg

She hasn't said no stupid 🤬 since.

not you huh

tumblr_mw8g1ofGbx1qjpqono1_500.gif
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Earned my Masters and Ph.d in Phat Booty-ology Members Posts: 64,802 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Its funny bcuz they pronounce every syllable in the word they use. Smh
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    My boss bought us some pastries for having really high patient satisfaction ratings. She was hiding them from some of the others...she said "These are for yall but I need you to keep 'dis on da dowwwn low."

Yes she really switched to ebonics when she said "DA DOWWWWN LOW"

I was looking like 0_o...like bish do you know what that means? Why are you speaking like that?

and one of my other coworkers said "I can't eat until later so please keep those cinnamon rolls on the DL yall!"

Why do whites do this weird 🤬 ? Its not funny & it makes me mildly uncomfortable.

This thread got @kat sayings

This is the bomb!!
  • Dr.Chemix
    Dr.Chemix Members Posts: 11,823 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Have you been under a rock?

🤬 out here shopping at American Eagle and sistahs out here with their membership cards to Forever 21, but you asking why a white woman is spitting slang. You and others should already know the answer to this. 🤬 isn't even worth discussing.
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Up from da 36 chambers HarlemMembers Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    My boss bought us some pastries for having really high patient satisfaction ratings. She was hiding them from some of the others...she said "These are for yall but I need you to keep 'dis on da dowwwn low."

Yes she really switched to ebonics when she said "DA DOWWWWN LOW"

I was looking like 0_o...like bish do you know what that means? Why are you speaking like that?

and one of my other coworkers said "I can't eat until later so please keep those cinnamon rolls on the DL yall!"

Why do whites do this weird 🤬 ? Its not funny & it makes me mildly uncomfortable.

go the whole day talking like ned flanders and see how they feel about that
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,476 ✭✭✭✭✭
    FourEfil wrote: »
    White people attempting to speak patoi

"Waaaaah gawn"
    "Battyman"
    "bumberclot"

???? Tha 🤬 ?

Ngga who u hang around Michael Rappaport?
  • Rozetta5tone
    Rozetta5tone Don't quote me bro Right hereMembers Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't give a 🤬 .

• Will Munny
    Will Munny Eatin pussy and kickin ass Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    T. Sanford wrote: »
    That's why I don't talk to anyone at work

As soon as I clock in, I insert my headphones in my ears, turn on my IPOD & zone myself into 8 hours of music

don't talk to me unless it's work related & it better be important

My boss straight up told me he would whoop my ass if I didn't pull my headphones out once. I believed him too, well.... I believed he would try.
  • Already Home_17
    Already Home_17 Members Posts: 14,572 ✭✭✭✭✭
    purpngold wrote: »
    lol

white boy thought about squaring up then thought twice real quick
    he genuinely looked scared
    he's been in that position before
  • rooster_cogburn
    rooster_cogburn Members Posts: 794 ✭✭✭✭
    yall do know that 🤬 was fake right?
  • purpngold
    purpngold Members Posts: 7,287 ✭✭✭✭✭
    yall do know that 🤬 was fake right?
    i know, but you know damn well that's how most white dudes react in that situation irl, so it's still funny
  • MECCA1000
    MECCA1000 Members Posts: 2,756 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I was visiting my pops at the hospital.

He was wearing a hat that I brought him.

Female caregiver (in a cool, hip voice) said my pops looked "like a 🤬 ".

687fea91677be9103defb8dc0b97e8b7.gif

SIGH!

That 🤬 recognize a 🤬 when she see one ...... your pops just been chose playa!