What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

ayo ladies lets discuss small 🤬 .

135678

Comments

  • DR. JEK
    DR. JEK Members Posts: 5,331 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Go Figure makes a great point. Before I take chicks down I find out what they like, what they dont, stimulate the mind and the soul first. Then by the time i do what i do i dont have a bunch of wasted attempts , use what i got which is slightly above average and use my black man rhythm. All this men having the dammest time pleasing they girl 🤬 is just funny to me.
  • MsSouthern
    MsSouthern Bunny Members, Moderators Posts: 21,791 Regulator
    LadyZee wrote: »
    I don't think I have anywhere near enough experience to weigh in on the 🤬 scale...

    Unless it's abnormally small I couldn't see it being an issue, i'm a small woman.


    If you 🤬 a guy with a small 🤬 .... You'd know unless that's all you've ever had

    Even then I still think you'd know ....
  • Purr
    Purr Evil Chuck Season. Jumpman jumpman Jumpman dat girl up to something!!!Members Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Go figure wrote: »
    my thing is if a chick can get herself off with a finger than anything of similar size or bigger should suffice.

    know how to stroke her, know how to foreplay. get her whole body involved not just her 🤬 hole. if u can get a woman wet before u get her in bed she's halfway towards that orgasm.

    i prefer to hit one girl 10 times than to hit 10 girls one time, once u learn what each other like u know how to take it up another level in a pleasurable way.

    of course being above average size with that mindset gives u an advantage but from what i heard its a lot of dudes that dont know how to use what they got nh. gotta listen to the ladies if u wanna have what they need.


    You just gotta say, "aye ladies, Im a white guy with a big white 🤬 , who's trying to 🤬 ?"
  • SixSickSins
    SixSickSins Reading over Tananarive Due's shoulder. Somewhere getting asked about natural hair.Members Posts: 8,134 ✭✭✭✭✭
    DR. JEK wrote: »
    and use my black man rhythm

    iDied.
  • deadeye
    deadeye Walmart Warrior Kat's buttMembers Posts: 22,883 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2014
    MsSouthern wrote: »
    LadyZee wrote: »
    I don't think I have anywhere near enough experience to weigh in on the 🤬 scale...



    If you 🤬 a guy with a small 🤬 .... You'd know unless that's all you've ever had

    Even then I still think you'd know ....

    @MsSouthern



    I may be mistaken, but I don't think @LadyZee was making reference to her lack of experience....as much as she was referring to the vast experience of some of the ladies who've implied that they've encountered multiple penises.



    She's a sly little irish lass that one.
  • Kat
    Kat Don't @ Me to Dumb Shit. H-TownMembers Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @deadeye‌
    Don't you have your own drama going on? Might want to handle that before you come up in here trying to stir up more.
  • deadeye
    deadeye Walmart Warrior Kat's buttMembers Posts: 22,883 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2014
    Kat wrote: »
    @deadeye‌
    Don't you have your own drama going on? Might want to handle that before you come up in here trying to stir up more.

    @Kat‌


    Not trying to "stir up" anything Kathryn....just making an observation.


    I don't have any drama that I'm aware of.



    I do, however, seem to be prone to unintentional instigation since I came back.



    First the thing with Pralims and Parallel and now this 🤬 with Chi.



    Had no idea those seemingly harmless comments would take on a life of their own.

  • blacktux
    blacktux Members Posts: 4,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    If a chick can get her rocks off using two fingers as long as you can beat that you solid.

    Gon let em front doe.
  • Kat
    Kat Don't @ Me to Dumb Shit. H-TownMembers Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Zee you don't watch porn?


    Cause tiny chicks taking big 🤬 is a very popular category.
  • LUClEN
    LUClEN Absence makes the heart grow fonder of someone else Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kat wrote: »
    Zee you don't watch porn?


    Cause tiny chicks taking big 🤬 is a very popular category.

    if you can push a 10lb baby out. . .
  • Kat
    Kat Don't @ Me to Dumb Shit. H-TownMembers Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I really wish dudes would dead that comparison.

    Your 🤬 becomes a transformer when you go into labor.
  • LUClEN
    LUClEN Absence makes the heart grow fonder of someone else Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Doesn't change the plasticity of the 🤬
  • MzKB
    MzKB Members Posts: 3,366 ✭✭✭✭✭
    If a chick can get her rocks off using two fingers as long as you can beat that you solid.

    Gon let em front doe.

    🤬 is used more so for clitoral stimulation
  • blacktux
    blacktux Members Posts: 4,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    And some chicks can only get off from clitoral stimulation.

    So yea. Lot of fronting going on.
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Boy, I tell you that's vision Like Tony Romo when he hitting Witten Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thread title ayo ladies lets talk about...
    25 dudes talkin lol..
  • LUClEN
    LUClEN Absence makes the heart grow fonder of someone else Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thread title ayo ladies lets talk about...
    25 dudes talkin lol..

    On porn sites heterosexual men search for videos related to male genitalia as much as female genitalia

    http://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/billion-wicked-thoughts/201104/the-secret-desires-men-what-cosmo-wont-tell-you
  • MsSouthern
    MsSouthern Bunny Members, Moderators Posts: 21,791 Regulator
    deadeye wrote: »
    MsSouthern wrote: »
    LadyZee wrote: »
    I don't think I have anywhere near enough experience to weigh in on the 🤬 scale...



    If you 🤬 a guy with a small 🤬 .... You'd know unless that's all you've ever had

    Even then I still think you'd know ....

    @MsSouthern



    I may be mistaken, but I don't think @LadyZee was making reference to her lack of experience....as much as she was referring to the vast experience of some of the ladies who've implied that they've encountered multiple penises.



    She's a sly little irish lass that one.

    I know what she meant .... No need to try to be messy
  • deadeye
    deadeye Walmart Warrior Kat's buttMembers Posts: 22,883 ✭✭✭✭✭
    MsSouthern wrote: »
    deadeye wrote: »
    MsSouthern wrote: »
    LadyZee wrote: »
    I don't think I have anywhere near enough experience to weigh in on the 🤬 scale...



    If you 🤬 a guy with a small 🤬 .... You'd know unless that's all you've ever had

    Even then I still think you'd know ....

    @MsSouthern



    I may be mistaken, but I don't think @LadyZee was making reference to her lack of experience....as much as she was referring to the vast experience of some of the ladies who've implied that they've encountered multiple penises.



    She's a sly little irish lass that one.

    I know what she meant .... No need to try to be messy


    @MsSouthern‌


    In the words of @Chicity‌ :


    "Define" messy.
  • Chi Snow
    Chi Snow Night's Watch Castle BlackGuests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 28,111 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ummm please refrain from @ing me to small 🤬 conversations

    I think a fair share of our female posters know what time it is
  • Dupac
    Dupac Retired PurgatoryMembers, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    but deadeye at'd you
  • Kat
    Kat Don't @ Me to Dumb Shit. H-TownMembers Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Chi's 🤬 is the only reason he's allowed to pop off as much as he is..short AND a little 🤬 ?

    🤬 half smiled on his lil ass.
  • CP203
    CP203 Members Posts: 10,421 ✭✭✭✭✭
    glad i don't got these worries
Sign In or Register to comment.