What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

Child 🤬 🤬 , stitched, re-🤬 by 20 prisoners in Brazil

Comments

• lighthearted26
    lighthearted26 Members Posts: 1,362 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Damn....and i don't think he 🤬 the child because his 🤬 would've caused more damage than a fissure and if he stuck his finger or some inanimate object in there i still think it would cause more obvious damage. Its a one year old afterall. Either way he killed a baby and if it were my child i wouldn't feel sorry for him. So no 🤬 given here.
  • lighthearted26
    lighthearted26 Members Posts: 1,362 ✭✭✭✭✭
    He probably has aids now
  • Lustchyld
    Lustchyld Members Posts: 987 ✭✭✭✭
    Dude definitely deserved severe punishment, but I would've used a broom or something if I was gone 🤬 the guy personally. Those prison rapists are still 🤬 as 🤬 .
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Up from da 36 chambers HarlemMembers Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    lazypakman wrote: »
    Lustchyld wrote: »
    Dude definitely deserved severe punishment, but I would've used a broom or something if I was gone 🤬 the guy personally. Those prison rapists are still 🤬 as 🤬 .

smh.gif

Ahhhhhhhh lolololol wtf
  • 7figz
    7figz Still don’t nothing move but the money Members Posts: 15,294 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would've used a broom
    if I was gone 🤬 the guy personally.

kSTT09a.gif
  • 7figz
    7figz Still don’t nothing move but the money Members Posts: 15,294 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would've used a broom
    if I was gone 🤬 the guy personally.

url-2.gif
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Who I am is Complex, What i am, simply put. I'm a Threat walking out the lions denGuests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    at least they should have found one dude maybe two to do this over and over.

the fact that his ass was bleeding an they still 🤬 him is whats disgusting...

an what did they stab him or bite him
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Queer LGBT CommunityMembers Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭

tumblr_lcciysus2I1qzv306.gif
  • Cain
    Cain The audacity of you fuck niggas Cyttorax DimensionMembers, Moderators Posts: 44,543 Regulator

This 🤬 a 🤬
  • MrCrookedLetter
    MrCrookedLetter Unless You Play Smart, Follow Your Mind Also Your Heart, The Perfect Balance Members Posts: 22,376 ✭✭✭✭✭

tumblr_lppzzxSkJg1qbalrro1_400.gif
  • Aristo_V300
    Aristo_V300 Toyota/Lexus Enthusiast Members Posts: 6,118 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • skpjr78
    skpjr78 Members Posts: 7,311 ✭✭✭✭✭
    i would've used a broom or something if I was gone 🤬 the guy personally

aww-hell-naw-2-o.gif
  • Busta Carmichael
    Busta Carmichael IC Hall Of Famer, LOT Members, Moderators Posts: 13,161 Regulator
    Wow what a 🤬

• Beezus
    Beezus Members Posts: 15,296 ✭✭✭✭✭

Who cosigned this lol
    mobile posting
  • Busta Carmichael
    Busta Carmichael IC Hall Of Famer, LOT Members, Moderators Posts: 13,161 Regulator

Nh @ whoever cosigned this

Lucky I'm on my phone so I can't roast you
  • Cain
    Cain The audacity of you fuck niggas Cyttorax DimensionMembers, Moderators Posts: 44,543 Regulator

Nh @ whoever cosigned this

Lucky I'm on my phone so I can't roast you

A female cs that post.......... Can she be roasted lol