What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

Child 🤬 🤬 , stitched, re-🤬 by 20 prisoners in Brazil

1235»

Comments

• King_MOEbra
    King_MOEbra Members Posts: 8,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
    My 🤬 need some baby wipes on deck, if he gone keep letting his 🤬 get "paced" by them "hawks".
  • deadeye
    deadeye Walmart Warrior Kat's buttMembers Posts: 22,883 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Copper wrote: »
    Female read 🤬 like this and still willingly date 🤬 that's in prison or been to prison

laugh-o.gif

sarkozy_laugh.gif
  • deadeye
    deadeye Walmart Warrior Kat's buttMembers Posts: 22,883 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Copper wrote: »
    Dude agreed with man 🤬 he just has a problem with the method of man 🤬 used

926.gif
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker PISTOL GRIP PUMP IN MY LAP AT ALL TIMES Working On My LowriderMembers, Moderators Posts: 45,690 Regulator
    Damn, number 20 lost
    This thread makes my 🤬 hurt!

Yo, are we serious right now?
  • Bodhi
    Bodhi Members Posts: 7,932 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bodhi wrote: »
    jono wrote: »
    Bodhi wrote: »
    I wouldn't wish that on anybody regardless of their crimes.
    Me either. I can never cosign such 🤬 violence.

cosign. To me, sure, that type of criminal activity should not be ignored or okay'd but imo if you are saying a man deserves or should be 🤬 for whatever he did, you are agreeing to punishing him yourself. Since I'm not a homosexual, I don't want to see any man be 🤬 regardless of the circumstances.

If u think someone deserves something that's saying u would do it yourself? That's false logic.
    Lustchyld wrote: »
    I would've used a broom or something if I was gone 🤬 the guy personally.

^^^ exhibit A
  • rip.dilla
    rip.dilla ... push up the fader... bust the meter... shake the tweeter Members Posts: 17,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Goddamit @‌ Page 3

Tears
  • skpjr78
    skpjr78 Members Posts: 7,311 ✭✭✭✭✭
    deadeye wrote: »
    Dude definitely deserved severe punishment, but I would've used a broom or something if I was gone 🤬 the guy personally.

Mase.gif

smh at using a mase gif to laugh at some 🤬 🤬
  • Stomp Johnson
    Stomp Johnson Trashposting Til Infinity Members, Writer Posts: 3,624 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pic of the 20 Rapists

mickey-and-the-brooms-o.gif GIFSoup
  • Lustchyld
    Lustchyld Members Posts: 987 ✭✭✭✭
    damn, yall internet cats are ruthless. Oh my 🤬 , my e-career is in danger! 🤬 outta here lmao
  • OmegaConflict
    OmegaConflict I AM A GIANT RETARD Members Posts: 39,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    My 🤬 need some baby wipes on deck, if he gone keep letting his 🤬 get "paced" by them "hawks".

Man shut yo 🤬 ass up
  • AvaMatic90
    AvaMatic90 Members Posts: 20
    good for him....nasty for them 20 itchy 🤬 and and a highway 🤬
  • THIRDSUPREME
    THIRDSUPREME TargSettotheDeathLarkKillaNigga Home of the SlavesMembers Posts: 7,519 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Man they should have killed his 🤬 .

• skpjr78
    skpjr78 Members Posts: 7,311 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2014
    I would've used a broom or something if I was gone 🤬 the guy personally.

awww-hell-naw-o.gif

24 hours later & I still cant get over this 🤬 . Smmfh at these Fleece Johnson ass negroes
  • THIRDSUPREME
    THIRDSUPREME TargSettotheDeathLarkKillaNigga Home of the SlavesMembers Posts: 7,519 ✭✭✭✭✭
    First off if he did it he needs to be executed.
    One thing I noticed though is they said the injuries aren't consistent with a fall and there's blunt force trauma. If you drop a baby on it's head there WILL be blunt force trauma. Then, they say the child had an 🤬 fissure which is caused by constipation. Im sittin here like nah....there's no chance dude dropped his child who also happened to be constipated. Absolutely no chance of that 🤬 happening. They didn't say there was dna on the child, man what if dude DIDN'T do that 🤬 . I'm not saying he didn't, I'm saying WHAT IF he didn't.... ETHER.
  • Tymoney19
    Tymoney19 Members Posts: 1,893 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Everybody involved took a L. He took a L the 🤬 inmates took a L. The baby he molested smh
  • Trollio
    Trollio Trollololololololololol Members Posts: 25,817 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pic of the 20 Rapists

mickey-and-the-brooms-o.gif GIFSoup

🤬 ass gif