What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

2 Chainz responds to Funk Flex calling him the worst freestyler, "F-ck you..."

1CK1S
1CK1S Members Posts: 27,472 ✭✭✭✭✭
Oh oh. Things have gone wayward for 2 Chainz and Funkmaster Flex’s relationship. Two weeks ago, Flex appeared on Highly Questionable show with Dan Le Batard and Bomani Jones on ESPN2 and answered some candid questions including naming 2 Chainz as the worst artist to freestyle on his show on Hot 97.

Tity Boi surely hasn't taken kindly to his harsh comments. At a recent show, an animated 2 Chainz blasted the veteran New York DJ for it. Watch the footage below.

Comments

• qawshun
    qawshun Members Posts: 9,138 ✭✭✭✭✭
    After that ass whipping would that step his bars up
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Sion Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    c/s tity 2 chains
  • BelovedAfeni
    BelovedAfeni The Pimp Slap App 5150 NationMembers Posts: 8,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Some questions should be better off not answered

Hiphop has grown

• BelovedAfeni
    BelovedAfeni The Pimp Slap App 5150 NationMembers Posts: 8,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Smmfh
  • Built 4 cuban linx
    Built 4 cuban linx Only Christopher I acknowledge is Wallace At the 36th chamberMembers Posts: 12,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    5th Letter wrote: »
    That's the issue wack rappers been given free reign for so long that any thing that's deemed negative is perceived as hate. 2 Chainz should've took that criticism and let it motivate him to improve.

^^^^
  • sr_the_freshman
    sr_the_freshman 2014 Reason Poster Of The Year Philadelphia, PAMembers Posts: 2,480 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2014
    Patiently awaiting the anti-lyrics, pro songwriting (I use the term loosely) 🤬 to cape.
    Expecting the redundant "🤬 the culture, get money" lames to cape.
    Forecasting the imminent Flex bomb from the sky via Hot 97 airstrike.
    Foreseeing friction during this year's summer jam.

Lenny_Waiting.gif

All of those feelings because of this. 3m mark:
  • Cutler 26 INT's LOL!
    Cutler 26 INT's LOL! Members Posts: 7,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Of course yall would side with Funk Flex...

co-sign 2 chainz...
  • The Prodigalson
    The Prodigalson Members, Writer Posts: 8,715 ✭✭✭✭✭
    2 Chains trash even when he write.
  • Bender Rodriguez
    Bender Rodriguez Kiss my shiny metal ass!! New new YorkMembers Posts: 2,084 ✭✭✭✭✭
    blackbloc wrote: »
    lol by addressing it and having so much rage in his voice 2 chainz clearly cares what flex thinks about him and is handling it like a 🤬

• nj2089
    nj2089 Members Posts: 4,283 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rappers stay catching feelings
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Co-Owner Of AllhipHop.com, Super Moderator, Administrator, Moderator Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Sion Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Patiently awaiting the anti-lyrics 🤬 to cape.

cosign, i didnt even know we had any of these type posters on here

*waits*
  • sr_the_freshman
    sr_the_freshman 2014 Reason Poster Of The Year Philadelphia, PAMembers Posts: 2,480 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Patiently awaiting the anti-lyrics 🤬 to cape.

cosign, i didnt even know we had any of these type posters on here

*waits*

lol please 🤬 , Im not even gonna bother with southern biased militant feelings today.

We have plenty of 🤬 on this board whom say 🤬 lyrics, or place it extremely low on their priorities list.
    And we have plenty of 🤬 who are quick to pull the "stop hatin', he gettin' money" irrelevant card when discussing artists.

You have seen these posters, and these kinds of post before; I have no idea why your even trying to be disagreeable.
  • GetoBoy
    GetoBoy M.O.B. Members Posts: 3,879 ✭✭✭✭✭
    2 chainz freestyle skills>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>funk flex interviewing skills
  • jono
    jono Right fist = power, left fist = unity Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Of course he a wack freestyle, you hear the 🤬 her actually sits down to write?