What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

Ab-Soul Says He's Close To Leaking Album

Built 4 cuban linx
Built 4 cuban linx Only Christopher I acknowledge is Wallace At the 36th chamberMembers Posts: 12,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
Ab-Soul posted a message to his Twitter followers yesterday (May 1) regarding his upcoming project.

"I'm this close to just leakin my 🤬 like its a mixtape," Soul says in the Twitter update.

When someone tells him to just "drop" the effort, Soul responds with the following: "im gettin very impatient shorty ma! young 🤬 tryinna move this dope!"

In October 2013, Ab-Soul confirmed that he was finalizing work on the album. The project, which was originally believed to be titled Black Lip Pastor, has no title.

In March 2014, Top Dawg announced that Soul's album will be released this year, along with other TDE projects. Top announced this and added "be patient" to the update.

I'm this close to just leakin my 🤬 like its a mixtape....

—ab-soul (@abdashsoul) May 2, 2014

@stevieheaux im gettin very impatient shorty ma! young 🤬 tryinna mov e this dope!

—ab-soul (@abdashsoul) May 2, 2014

http://www.hiphopdx.com/m/index.php?s=news&id=28584

thisguy is the best in tde, he don't deserve this 🤬 , RELEASE HIS DAMN ALBUM

Comments

• nj2089
    nj2089 Members Posts: 4,283 ✭✭✭✭✭
    the best in tde ???
  • ojos_negros
    ojos_negros Members Posts: 711 ✭✭✭✭
    If this is a dope release hell be cementing his place as best tde
  • Built 4 cuban linx
    Built 4 cuban linx Only Christopher I acknowledge is Wallace At the 36th chamberMembers Posts: 12,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    nj2089 wrote: »
    the best in tde ???

That's what I typed
  • lamontbdc
    lamontbdc 16th & UMembers Posts: 18,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    just gotta be patient Q just dropped not to long ago
  • Bazz-B
    Bazz-B Reaching For Success The Dirty SouthMembers Posts: 1,185 ✭✭✭✭✭
    don't he got to release his singles first.
  • clairvoyance
    clairvoyance Members Posts: 2,751 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is he independent? Cause I cant find "control system" anywhere besides online. Ab-soul needs a major label to sign him,so he can get that same exposure q & Kendrick get.
  • _Goldie_
    _Goldie_ ablackweb.com Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 30,349 Regulator
    tbh, I think he should be using this time to create a better buzz for himself. Do some features , drop a couple songs that didnt make the album. I havent heard 🤬 from dude in a minute.
  • SnuffDaddy
    SnuffDaddy Members Posts: 1,449 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2014
    Is he independent? Cause I cant find "control system" anywhere besides online. Ab-soul needs a major label to sign him,so he can get that same exposure q & Kendrick get.

I unno. I think his deal is thru TDE - who has a deal with Interscope. Q and Kendrick are signed to Interscope as solo acts as well and there's the difference.
  • qawshun
    qawshun Members Posts: 9,138 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lol I'm gonna need some kinda proof that he's the best in that circle. Because from what lil I've heard I can't agree. What have ya'll heard to make ya'll say this
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Never selling dreams, always serving cream SeattleMembers Posts: 50,709 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lol leak that 🤬 ....
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey mikeyismod CHITOWN THE BEST TOWNMembers, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    He acting like a real bitxh right now. Like he didn't have an album right before Kendrick . 🤬 jay rock hadn't release an album since 2011
  • Trillaaaaaa
    Trillaaaaaa Robbed a thick bitch for 30 bands, now she back strippin/ Threw 5 back at her just for not snitchin Members Posts: 8,974 ✭✭✭✭✭
    n.mcfly wrote: »
    Lol I'm gonna need some kinda proof that he's the best in that circle. Because from what lil I've heard I can't agree. What have ya'll heard to make ya'll say this

control system

lol 🤬 admitted he aint listen to much ab-soul but still criticizing his music
  • qawshun
    qawshun Members Posts: 9,138 ✭✭✭✭✭

control system

lol 🤬 admitted he aint listen to much ab-soul but still criticizing his music

Kendrick got my ear first listen, even in the bet cypher joint he outshined dude. I heard the verse on budden 🤬 it was cool. Nothing that had me like I wanna hear more. It took one verse from dudes like John Connor and elzhi to get me like yeah that nicca nice. I thought blu was one but the next joint I heard from him was weak. I'm gonna give dude music a spin when I get off. And see what's good
  • riddlerap
    riddlerap G Unit 4 Life 50's MansionMembers Posts: 17,132 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ab-Soul seems sloppy on the mic. overrated as 🤬 .
  • A$AP_A$TON
    A$AP_A$TON 30 Year Old Version Members Posts: 11,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Top Dawg run a tight ship.
  • A$AP_A$TON
    A$AP_A$TON 30 Year Old Version Members Posts: 11,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    riddlerap wrote: »

Yea I can't recall anything memorable from him.
  • FourEfil
    FourEfil Members Posts: 1,911 ✭✭✭✭✭

??? Give examples

• ReppinTime
    ReppinTime Emperor Members Posts: 4,760 ✭✭✭✭✭

Been my favorite in tde ever since this

Really a toss up with him and kendrick, theyve both switched places as the best in the group before. Kendrick may may may be slightly better with wordplay but absoul got him on flows

• aladdin1978
    aladdin1978 Poo Poo Jenkins- pronounced Pow POW West coastin'Members Posts: 4,609 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Leak it, drop it, or eat it. Few will care.

Go ahead 🤬 , ether, feelings and wack me.
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    FourEfil wrote: »

??? Give examples

Ueono remix
  • $tayRichROLLIN
    $tayRichROLLIN Home away from homeMembers Posts: 2,142 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Punch runs a good camp. But AB been complaining for the last year. He just hasn't been this vocal.