What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

X-Men: Days of Future Past (2014)

Comments

• funkdocdamc
    funkdocdamc Members Posts: 3,786 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am hopefully optimistic that bryan singer won't be stupid enough to screw this up.

Yeah, it's not like he screwed up any of the other movies....
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli I'll getchu bitch!!! Somewhere drunk off my ass.Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I figured they'd make En Sabah Nur a pink toe. Them crackers just can't help themselves.
    Just got back from watchin it. It was ok. Not really a blockbuster imo.
    smh @ the post credit. man I just hope that's not how Apocalypse is gonna get portrayed
    Maybe thats a young Apocalypse.... Y'all judge too fast
    iron man1 wrote: »
    That 🤬 🤬 look more like mr. sinister without his armor than apocolypse smh should've assumed they would make him a cracka ass cracka smh.

from what I saw in a youtube review that post credit scene takes place in ancient Egypt so this is before the grey skin and the armor. I remember in the comics apocalypse had a human form during ancient Egypt. and he wasn't dark. why would y'all 🤬 want the living embodiment of evil to be a black man anyway? if I didn't know comics and saw this movie I would probably be trippin' as think Hollywood was trying to say black people are evil. apocalypse is sort of like marvels version of darkseid. darkseid also had an organic humanoid form. being the son of two elder gods he was white with red hair. then he was attacked or had a curse put on him or some 🤬 and as a result got hardened rock like grey skin. his real name as uxas or uxiaz something like that I can't remember but you see the similarities between the two both immortals or in apocalypses case nearly immortal.

en Sabah nur= apocalypse/ organic humanoid form-> grey skin and cybernetic enhancements

uxias =darkseid organic humnanoid form->hardened rocklike grey skin

i'm pretty sure apocalypse will look similar to the source material in the next movie. I am hopefully optimistic that bryan singer won't be stupid enough to screw this up. besides he's only the director he's not the producer writer or character/costume designer. the finger should be pointed at those people when we don't like what we see.

I had to correct my self apocalypse is the worlds first mutant and in ancient days he had grey skin I think this kind of made him an outcast in the beginning but I remember reading some panels of rise of apocalypse. he had straight hair and caucsian features he wasn't black. I just don't want the living embodiment of evil to be black that's all.
  • eyes low
    eyes low Members Posts: 3,614 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I figured they'd make En Sabah Nur a pink toe. Them crackers just can't help themselves.
    smh @ the post credit. man I just hope that's not how Apocalypse is gonna get portrayed
    That 🤬 🤬 look more like mr. sinister without his armor than apocolypse smh should've assumed they would make him a cracka ass cracka smh.

from what I saw in a youtube review that post credit scene takes place in ancient Egypt so this is before the grey skin and the armor. I remember in the comics apocalypse had a human form during ancient Egypt. and he wasn't dark. why would y'all 🤬 want the living embodiment of evil to be a black man anyway? if I didn't know comics and saw this movie I would probably be trippin' as think Hollywood was trying to say black people are evil. apocalypse is sort of like marvels version of darkseid. darkseid also had an organic humanoid form. being the son of two elder gods he was white with red hair. then he was attacked or had a curse put on him or some 🤬 and as a result got hardened rock like grey skin. his real name as uxas or uxiaz something like that I can't remember but you see the similarities between the two both immortals or in apocalypses case nearly immortal.

en Sabah nur= apocalypse/ organic humanoid form-> grey skin and cybernetic enhancements

i'm pretty sure apocalypse will look similar to the source material in the next movie. I am hopefully optimistic that bryan singer won't be stupid enough to screw this up. besides he's only the director he's not the producer writer or character/costume designer. the finger should be pointed at those people when we don't like what we see.

thats if hes still directing the movie. I think they may use someone else if his legal issues aren't resolved soon
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli I'll getchu bitch!!! Somewhere drunk off my ass.Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    eyes low wrote: »

thats if hes still directing the movie. I think they may use someone else if his legal issues aren't resolved soon

i forgot about that. those of us in this forum said there is a happy ending in this movie i'm hoping it's the return of cylops and jean. don't respond to this comment by the way don't spoil it I want to see it for myself.
  • Shawn_Michaels
    Shawn_Michaels Members Posts: 165 ✭✭✭
    Apocalypse is a faggy 🤬 ????!!!!! Naw, this is some 🤬 !!!
  • Breezy_Kilroy
    Breezy_Kilroy Members Posts: 10,500 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You actually would be mad at the director.
    They the ones that sign off on everything

I Haven't seen it and probably won't too busy working but what did y'all expect?
    coming in everybody knew his average was terrible. I'm sure the streak will continue
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey mikeyismod CHITOWN THE BEST TOWNMembers, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    only on here people saying this movie average. FB and Twitter and friends saying movie is good
  • Splackavelli
    Apocalypse is a badass. Black people are badasses. Apocalypse must be Black. Period.

please man enough with the 🤬 logic black people get monster roles or villain roles in sci fi-fantasy movies more than they get hero roles. dark grey does not equal black.
  • Splackavelli
    I just saw the post credits scene on youtube. he had grey skin only thing they got wrong was he didn't have that weird mouth apocalypse has he always had that before his cybernetic enhancements. man in the next movie they better have those cybernetic implants and his looks better had been altered to look like apocalypse . they better not 🤬 this up. that was just a post credits scene as long as the movie is good. i'm worried about the apocalypse movie though.
  • Splackavelli
    he's a prepubescent kid in that scene that's what they are saying in the youtube comments. didn't ya'll say dennis haysbert should voice apocalypse or have that role? I hope apocalypse will be cgi like thanos with a good voice actor.
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    🤬 this 🤬 was dope

Fassbender killed it
  • Bcotton5
    Im guessing Disney Marvel owns the celestials so they'll omit that part about apocalypse
  • Bcotton5
    Apocalypse is a badass. Black people are badasses. Apocalypse must be Black. Period.

please man enough with the 🤬 logic black people get monster roles or villain roles in sci fi-fantasy movies more than they get hero roles. dark grey does not equal black.

The 🤬 is from Egypt /Africa
  • lord nemesis
    lord nemesis You ever dance with the Devil in the pale moonlight? Members Posts: 11,946 ✭✭✭✭✭
    he's a prepubescent kid in that scene that's what they are saying in the youtube comments. didn't ya'll say dennis haysbert should voice apocalypse or have that role? I hope apocalypse will be cgi like thanos with a good voice actor.

Micheal Clark Duncan (🤬 rest his soul) was the PERFECT person to play Apocalypse.

A young James Earl Jones would've been a GOAT Apocalypse too
  • Inglewood_B
    Inglewood_B Woodz of Inglez Members Posts: 12,246 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Fassbender as young Magneto easily the best part about any of these XMen movies. Im gonna watch just because he in it.
  • DarthRozay
    DarthRozay Members Posts: 20,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    only on here people saying this movie average. FB and Twitter and friends saying movie is good
    94% on the rest of the internet and the IC is still complaining it's wack
  • black caesar
    black caesar Members Posts: 12,036 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just came from seeing this. Good movie. I didn't like the fact that they didn't connect the end credits scene from The Wolverine.
  • black caesar
    Yes Sing is directing the next X-Men movie.
  • black caesar
    Quicksilver was good on the movie. He deserved more screen time.
  • twizza 77
    twizza 77 Members Posts: 4,201 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I saw it last night, I thought it was solid, not great. Even made 'Last Stand' disappear.
  • soul rattler
    soul rattler Chief Petty Officer of the Ill Community Naval Command HOOYAHMembers Posts: 18,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lol @ people saying this was better than Cap 2

I knew that wouldn't last long.
  • soul rattler
    soul rattler Chief Petty Officer of the Ill Community Naval Command HOOYAHMembers Posts: 18,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rise_of_Apocalypse_Vol_1_3.jpg
    480px-Rise_of_Apocalypse_Vol_1_1_012.jpg
    The guy is Black. They should get Terry Cruz to play the role. I'm sick of seeing him in these silly ass tv and movie roles.
  • Breezy_Kilroy
    Breezy_Kilroy Members Posts: 10,500 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Quicksilver was good on the movie. He deserved more screen time.

They said hell have a bigger role in apocalypse