What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

The WWE shows thread (Raw, Smackdown, NXT)

Comments

• Broddie
    Broddie just me and my bitch NYCMembers Posts: 11,750 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2014
    VIBE wrote: »
    jono wrote: »
    I hate Bo Dallas but he's funny as 🤬

He comes off as a happy go lucky heel. An annoying troll. Idk if that's the point of him but if so, it's pretty damn good.

Yes that is the point. This is a much better comedy gimmick than something like Adam Rose, Fandango or Santino. Probably because it's just a rehash of a proven formula. In the tradition of Chris Jericho (WCW) and Kurt Angle (WWF) but without the elite wrestling skills.
  • eyes low
    eyes low Members Posts: 3,614 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Broddie wrote: »
    jono wrote: »
    I hate Bo Dallas but he's funny as 🤬

He comes off as a happy go lucky heel. An annoying troll. Idk if that's the point of him but if so, it's pretty damn good.

Yes that is the point. This is a much better comedy gimmick than something like Adam Rose, Fandango or Santino. Probably because it's just a rehash of a proven formula. In the tradition of Chris Jericho (WCW) and Kurt Angle (WWF) but without the elite wrestling skills.

its even funnier that guys are losing to a running bulldog
  • BangEm_Bart
    BangEm_Bart Members Posts: 9,503 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I Bolieve.
  • CSOPQ
    CSOPQ Members Posts: 249 ✭✭
    I hated his gimmick at first in nxt,but not in a good way. I eventually started loving to hate it and now he cracks me up.good 🤬 imo
  • BangEm_Bart
    Yea, it's growing on me and I'd like to see a feud/faction with Bray Wyatt in the future. They play well off the crowd.
  • TonyDubbz
    TonyDubbz Realest Nigga Livin' Regulator Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 19,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    OHHH SHITTT!!!
    Bray Wyatt defeats Dean Ambrose in a MITB Qualifiers match on Smackdown. 🤬 Bray might just win that title.. but knowing WWE if he does theyll have him drop it to Cena
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nope.

Bray isn't seeing those titles for awhile.
  • VIBE
    If ever...
  • TonyDubbz
    TonyDubbz Realest Nigga Livin' Regulator Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 19,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    If ever...

The WWE is in a tight spot right now though. Bryan is down and hes not seeing any improvement.. What do they do from here give the title to just some random with no momentum what so ever? I mean lets be honest the SMART thing to do would be give the titles to Bray but I'll admit your probably right @VIBE he aint gonna win atleast not right now.. but I think he'll be in the big title picture before the end of the year.

Its kinda 🤬 up because I can see the titles going right back to Cena because you know that if Bray is in the match then Cena is in it cause theyve been feuding w/ eachother. If Cena doesn't win it then maybe it'll be Cesaro just to set up a program with him vs Lesnar at Summerslam.
  • mikelewis
    mikelewis Members Posts: 603 ✭✭✭
    To be honest, with all of the insanity and how randomly over he is, they need to put the belt on Sandow.
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Im thinkn if i woukd smadh vicky g
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Sion Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I really don't see how ziggler isn't at least in the match, another high spot dude never hurts a ladder match
  • genocidecutter
    genocidecutter Members Posts: 17,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
    "see i come from a highly educated university, so when i come out and speak to these white trash i gotta dumb myself down"
  • sobek
    sobek Members Posts: 5,611 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2014
    mikelewis wrote: »
    To be honest, with all of the insanity and how randomly over he is, they need to put the belt on Sandow.

The funny thing is, he might have actually been a good champ if they hadn't made him job to Cena last year and f'ed up his gimmick.

As far as Bray is concerned, him ever with the title will have to be something I'll have to see to believe. He seems to be an obvious future contender, but with the WWE's track record of missing the boat with a lot of guys, I could still see him never being a champ as a possibility.

• VIBE
    Sandow should've been IC champ and longest reigning at that.

Not WWE or WHC material, though.
  • sobek
    sobek Members Posts: 5,611 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well, I think WWE champ is debatable, but seeing as how the value of the WHC has been degraded from what it once was, you could easily argue that it's actually just a glorified mid-carder title now rather then a legit top carder title, imo.

But why even let him win MITB if they never believed he had main event potential though? They had him running around with a custom briefcase looking like giant nestle crunch bar and everything all just to end up as another notch in Cena's belt.
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Sion Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sandow had momentum after turning on Cody and winning mitb, if they were book correctly they both could've been credible whc guys, and even WWE title contenders, they keep doing a stop/start thing with Cody and who knows y they've killed(or are trying hard to) sandow
  • afro thunder
    afro thunder Members Posts: 2,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sandow had momentum after turning on Cody and winning mitb, if they were book correctly they both could've been credible whc guys, and even WWE title contenders, they keep doing a stop/start thing with Cody and who knows y they've killed(or are trying hard to) sandow

He dug his grave the moment he tried to cash in on Super Cena.
  • iron man1
    iron man1 Genius, Billionaire, Playboy, Philanthropist Avengers TowerMembers Posts: 29,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm dead at the sound that summeraes head made against the kitter litter box that layla smashed on her.
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Black Identified Extremist Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    Y'all need to accept that Cena is going to be the next WWE World Heavyweight champion. They took a chance with Bryan and it failed (no fault of Bryan) but the WWE loves to play if safe, and Cena is the safe pick. So unproven guys like Bray, or Cesero stands no chance.
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker PISTOL GRIP PUMP IN MY LAP AT ALL TIMES Working On My LowriderMembers, Moderators Posts: 45,690 Regulator
    5th Letter wrote: »
    Y'all need to accept that Cena is going to be the next WWE World Heavyweight champion. They took a chance with Bryan and it failed (no fault of Bryan) but the WWE loves to play if safe, and Cena is the safe pick. So unproven guys like Bray, or Cesero stands no chance.

Cena won't be in the Summerslam main event
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Black Identified Extremist Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    JokerKing wrote: »
    5th Letter wrote: »

Cena won't be in the Summerslam main event

Why?
  • jono
    jono Right fist = power, left fist = unity Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cena will most likely be the challenger at Summerslam... if anything title related. I doubt he wins the title in the ladder match, A heel is winning that.

A big babyface chase will be needed for Summerslam but the title will be one of 3 main events as Triple H and Lesnar will both be taking up a main event spot there.

Sandow came along at a bad time, somebody bugged Vince to merge those titles and they had no choice but to waste Sandow's MITB because no way was he getting that merged strap. If those title weren't merged he probably would have won the WHC. Since then I think they just kind of threw their hands up and said 🤬 it.
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker PISTOL GRIP PUMP IN MY LAP AT ALL TIMES Working On My LowriderMembers, Moderators Posts: 45,690 Regulator
    A lot of reports are saying Summerslam Main Event for The WWE Championship will be DB vs Lesnar
  • BangEm_Bart
    I'm just gonna read this thread and stay away from watching wrestling til I read something interesting. DB and Brock is what I want to see though, hopefully Brock gets the title and becomes a regular because the talent now sucks.