What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

The Official Ab-Soul - "These Days" Discussion (6.24)

Comments

• flacofitz
    flacofitz Members Posts: 358 ✭✭✭
    Enjoy da mind trip but trip ur miiiiind

Yea ab got some bangers
  • EarPlug0128
    EarPlug0128 Members Posts: 282 ✭✭
    That's the official Tracklisting and it looks pretty solid.
  • RNS
    RNS Members Posts: 2,082 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Track listing looks good. A lot of features though
  • af.r.i.c.a.
    af.r.i.c.a. Fuck your reactions Members Posts: 9,338 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2014
    A lot of features but good features. The word play on the Lupe track is gonna be a straight mind 🤬 .. can't wait.
  • D.Original
    D.Original Members Posts: 734 ✭✭✭✭
    thats too many features. and ross? no deals. they tryin to make this record somethin that aint a real Ab Soul record. this is a shot at commercial success and its gona fail. not only that but its gona fail in comparison to control system too.
  • BangEm_Bart
    BangEm_Bart Members Posts: 9,503 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ab Soul and Lupe callabos is epic.
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey mikeyismod CHITOWN THE BEST TOWNMembers, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    I bet that Ross song be one of the beat
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey mikeyismod CHITOWN THE BEST TOWNMembers, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Sucks he independent cuz if he was signed to interecope he would have a single and be pushed
  • Melanin_Enriched
    Melanin_Enriched Your favorite basketball-american gentleman Members Posts: 22,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    1. “🤬 ’s Reign” feat. SZA (produced by Purity Ring)
    2. “Tree of Life” (produced Curti$$ King and DJ Dahi)
    3. “Hunnid Stax” feat. ScHoolboy Q (produced by Kenny Beats)
    4. “Dub Sac” (produced by Dave Free & Tommy Black)
    5. “World Runners” feat. Lupe Fiasco and Nikki Jean (produced by Tae Beast)
    6. “Nevermind That” feat. Rick Ross (produced by The Kathy)
    7. “TWACT” feat. Jinx and Short Dawg (produced by DNYC3)
    8. “Just Have Fun” (produced by Like and Blended Babies)
    9. “Kendrick Lamar’s Interlude” feat. Kendrick Lamar (produced by Terrace Martin)
    10. “Closure” (produced by Sounwave)
    11. “Sapiosexual” (produced by J. Cole)
    12. “Stigmata” feat. Action Bronson and Asaad (produced by Rahki)
    13. “Feelin’ Us” feat. Jay Rock and RaVaughn (produced by Skhye Hutch)
    14. “Ride Slow” feat. Danny Brown and Delusional Thomas (produced by Larry Fisherman)
    15. “W.R.O.H.” feat. JMSN (produced by Tae Beast)

Where's these days on there?
  • EarPlug0128
    EarPlug0128 Members Posts: 282 ✭✭
    The title track is supposed to be on there too but I think The Source forgot to add it to the list.
  • t_m_a_c_f_a_n73088
    t_m_a_c_f_a_n73088 Members Posts: 8,758 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2014
    The thing with the features is they all make sense besides maybe ross. He was gonna do an album w/ jmsn, and the rest are the homies or someone like Lupe. The word play is gon be stupid on that 🤬 .
  • Bazz-B
    Bazz-B Reaching For Success The Dirty SouthMembers Posts: 1,185 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Will there be a deluxe version I don't see these days on here?
  • (ob)Scene
    (ob)Scene Members Posts: 4,729 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2014
    Where's these days on there?
    Bazz-B wrote: »
    Will there be a deluxe version I don't see these days on here?

Look at track 8 "Just Have Fun"

says produced by Like & Blended Babies w/ additional vocals by Dash, Retch & The O'My's

These Days is the second half of that track.
  • atribecalledgabi
    atribecalledgabi DragonstoneMembers, Moderators Posts: 14,063 Regulator
    D.Original wrote: »
    thats too many features. and ross? no deals. they tryin to make this record somethin that aint a real Ab Soul record. this is a shot at commercial success and its gona fail. not only that but its gona fail in comparison to control system too.

Didn't take long for somebody to say album would be wack based on a track list...
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Queer LGBT CommunityMembers Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hoky 🤬 !
  • BangEm_Bart
    A 🤬 had goosebumps. This 🤬 sound better than CS just off the snippets. Take my 🤬 money ASAP.
  • BangEm_Bart
    That sapiosexual 🤬 go hard. I wanna 🤬 🤬 minds.
  • G.Avant
    G.Avant The Ville where we chillMembers, Writer Posts: 4,360 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sounds cold Twatch, Kendrick Lamar's Interlude and Closure gon stay on repeat for me.
  • D.Original
    D.Original Members Posts: 734 ✭✭✭✭

Didn't take long for somebody to say album would be wack based on a track list...

i didnt say it was gona be wack. but its not gona the greatness it could. and im not basin that off the tracklist alone but the songs off the album thatve been released. 🤬 i hope im wrong. but im not gona be over here actin ignorant to whats in front of my face
  • atribecalledgabi
    atribecalledgabi DragonstoneMembers, Moderators Posts: 14,063 Regulator

i didnt say it was gona be wack. but its not gona the greatness it could. and im not basin that off the tracklist alone but the songs off the album thatve been released. 🤬 i hope im wrong. but im not gona be over here actin ignorant to whats in front of my face

you're saying way too much about an album no one has heard yet. all you knew of the album at the time you made that statement was words on a screen.
  • ojos_negros
    ojos_negros Members Posts: 711 ✭✭✭✭
    Props for postin the snippets but I'm gonna wait for the album. 🤬 sounding good tho yeah?