What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

Racism At It's Finest In New Rochelle, NY: Woman Goes Off On Girl! "You're An Ugly N*Gger"

12467

Comments

  • Copper
    Copper The WickMembers Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    And those 🤬 boys from NY like to claim how real they are
  • Chef_Taylor
    Chef_Taylor Young King.....pay me in gold Members Posts: 26,584 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lmao
  • mryounggun
    mryounggun Loading up my Grey Matter Glock Members Posts: 13,451 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @SWAMPGOD‌ Don't let the reaction 🤬 touch your heart like that, B.
  • SneakDZA
    SneakDZA damn, am I a sinner? Members Posts: 11,223 ✭✭✭✭✭
    SWAMPGOD wrote: »
    you really think these lunatic white boys aint prepared to die for they people? you docile negroes better hope and pray that the race war these crackas stay talkin about never happens because you 🤬 dont stand a chance in hell, 🤬 black cowards

    Stress is the silent killer yo. They killing you softly and you don't even know it.
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Co-Owner Of AllhipHop.com, Super Moderator, Administrator, Moderator Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    NYS not NYC
  • D0wn
    D0wn Members Posts: 10,818 ✭✭✭✭✭
    NYS not NYC

    Same 🤬 ... Remeber that old man, in the bus in brooklyn...
  • Allah_U_Akbar
    Allah_U_Akbar _Jay_ Members Posts: 11,147 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2014
    7figz wrote: »
    Not ery'body on that turn the other cheek 🤬 .

    Cracka walks up and calls me "🤬 ", I'm assuming he wants to get 🤬 up.


    "Turn the other cheek" only applies when somebody gets physical with you.

    You really gonna fight everybody who utters a term that you deem "disrespectful"?

    You gonna go toe-to-toe with some big Stone Cold Steve Austin lookin' 🤬 who calls you a "🤬 "?

    Nah, homie. You're smarter than that.


  • OGClarenceBoddicker
    OGClarenceBoddicker 5 Star Stunna/The Most Offensive Poster In Hell/Inhale NiggaMembers Posts: 4,493 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2014
    SneakDZA wrote: »
    SWAMPGOD wrote: »
    you really think these lunatic white boys aint prepared to die for they people? you docile negroes better hope and pray that the race war these crackas stay talkin about never happens because you 🤬 dont stand a chance in hell, 🤬 black cowards

    Stress is the silent killer yo. They killing you softly and you don't even know it.

    i aint stressed though, thats just how i talk, im aggressive, i was raised by a bunch cussin ass 🤬 , it is what it is
  • OGClarenceBoddicker
    OGClarenceBoddicker 5 Star Stunna/The Most Offensive Poster In Hell/Inhale NiggaMembers Posts: 4,493 ✭✭✭✭✭
    7figz wrote: »
    Not ery'body on that turn the other cheek 🤬 .

    Cracka walks up and calls me "🤬 ", I'm assuming he wants to get 🤬 up.


    "Turn the other cheek" only applies when somebody gets physical with you.

    You really gonna fight everybody who utters a term that you deem "disrespectful"?

    You gonna go toe-to-toe with some big Stone Cold Steve Austin lookin' 🤬 who calls you a "🤬 "?

    Nah, homie. You're smarter than that.


    like i said black people are cowards, thats how you 🤬 became slaves in the first place, africans are cowards
  • Allah_U_Akbar
    Allah_U_Akbar _Jay_ Members Posts: 11,147 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Muhannad
    Muhannad Members Posts: 3,007 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I can see why people say you can't let your emotions get the best of you when someone racially abuses you, but where do you draw the line? If you allow yourself to get disrespected it will only get worse. It's a universal law.

    Again I ask, where do you draw the line? Physical contact? Insults. What if a homosexual would make a pass at you (pause). Some of you n*ggas would let that fly since that's "just words" too.

    If it was me, that b*tch would be picking up her teeth from the floor. Can't talk this reckless and expect to get away with it.
    SWAMPGOD wrote: »
    7figz wrote: »
    Not ery'body on that turn the other cheek 🤬 .

    Cracka walks up and calls me "🤬 ", I'm assuming he wants to get 🤬 up.


    "Turn the other cheek" only applies when somebody gets physical with you.

    You really gonna fight everybody who utters a term that you deem "disrespectful"?

    You gonna go toe-to-toe with some big Stone Cold Steve Austin lookin' 🤬 who calls you a "🤬 "?

    Nah, homie. You're smarter than that.


    like i said black people are cowards, thats how you 🤬 became slaves in the first place, africans are cowards
    All jokes aside this is true. I hate to say it but Africans lack something other people do have. While Africans are blessed with a great physique (pause) they are scared to die. More scared than other races and that's why they've been subjugated by every outsider that came onto their continent.
  • rip.dilla
    rip.dilla ... push up the fader... bust the meter... shake the tweeter Members Posts: 17,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    SWAMPGOD wrote: »
    7figz wrote: »
    Not ery'body on that turn the other cheek 🤬 .

    Cracka walks up and calls me "🤬 ", I'm assuming he wants to get 🤬 up.


    "Turn the other cheek" only applies when somebody gets physical with you.

    You really gonna fight everybody who utters a term that you deem "disrespectful"?

    You gonna go toe-to-toe with some big Stone Cold Steve Austin lookin' 🤬 who calls you a "🤬 "?

    Nah, homie. You're smarter than that.


    like i said black people are cowards, thats how you 🤬 became slaves in the first place, africans are cowards

    You Black?
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    She said it wit no 🤬 given lol
  • BoldChild
    BoldChild Born alone, die alone. Members Posts: 11,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    rip.dilla wrote: »
    SWAMPGOD wrote: »
    7figz wrote: »
    Not ery'body on that turn the other cheek 🤬 .

    Cracka walks up and calls me "🤬 ", I'm assuming he wants to get 🤬 up.


    "Turn the other cheek" only applies when somebody gets physical with you.

    You really gonna fight everybody who utters a term that you deem "disrespectful"?

    You gonna go toe-to-toe with some big Stone Cold Steve Austin lookin' 🤬 who calls you a "🤬 "?

    Nah, homie. You're smarter than that.


    like i said black people are cowards, thats how you 🤬 became slaves in the first place, africans are cowards

    You Black?

    That's CirocObama.
  • OGClarenceBoddicker
    OGClarenceBoddicker 5 Star Stunna/The Most Offensive Poster In Hell/Inhale NiggaMembers Posts: 4,493 ✭✭✭✭✭
    rip.dilla wrote: »
    SWAMPGOD wrote: »
    7figz wrote: »
    Not ery'body on that turn the other cheek 🤬 .

    Cracka walks up and calls me "🤬 ", I'm assuming he wants to get 🤬 up.


    "Turn the other cheek" only applies when somebody gets physical with you.

    You really gonna fight everybody who utters a term that you deem "disrespectful"?

    You gonna go toe-to-toe with some big Stone Cold Steve Austin lookin' 🤬 who calls you a "🤬 "?

    Nah, homie. You're smarter than that.


    like i said black people are cowards, thats how you 🤬 became slaves in the first place, africans are cowards

    You Black?

    🤬 you kno damn well im black, why else would i be so passionate about 🤬 like this
  • OGClarenceBoddicker
    OGClarenceBoddicker 5 Star Stunna/The Most Offensive Poster In Hell/Inhale NiggaMembers Posts: 4,493 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Muhannad X wrote: »
    I can see why people say you can't let your emotions get the best of you when someone racially abuses you, but where do you draw the line? If you allow yourself to get disrespected it will only get worse. It's a universal law.

    Again I ask, where do you draw the line? Physical contact? Insults. What if a homosexual would make a pass at you (pause). Some of you n*ggas would let that fly since that's "just words" too.

    If it was me, that b*tch would be picking up her teeth from the floor. Can't talk this reckless and expect to get away with it.
    SWAMPGOD wrote: »
    7figz wrote: »
    Not ery'body on that turn the other cheek 🤬 .

    Cracka walks up and calls me "🤬 ", I'm assuming he wants to get 🤬 up.


    "Turn the other cheek" only applies when somebody gets physical with you.

    You really gonna fight everybody who utters a term that you deem "disrespectful"?

    You gonna go toe-to-toe with some big Stone Cold Steve Austin lookin' 🤬 who calls you a "🤬 "?

    Nah, homie. You're smarter than that.


    like i said black people are cowards, thats how you 🤬 became slaves in the first place, africans are cowards
    All jokes aside this is true. I hate to say it but Africans lack something other people do have. While Africans are blessed with a great physique (pause) they are scared to die. More scared than other races and that's why they've been subjugated by every outsider that came onto their continent.

    possibly that neandrethal caveman blood
  • Copper
    Copper The WickMembers Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • D0wn
    D0wn Members Posts: 10,818 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Muhannad X wrote: »
    I can see why people say you can't let your emotions get the best of you when someone racially abuses you, but where do you draw the line? If you allow yourself to get disrespected it will only get worse. It's a universal law.

    Again I ask, where do you draw the line? Physical contact? Insults. What if a homosexual would make a pass at you (pause). Some of you n*ggas would let that fly since that's "just words" too.

    If it was me, that b*tch would be picking up her teeth from the floor. Can't talk this reckless and expect to get away with it.
    SWAMPGOD wrote: »
    7figz wrote: »
    Not ery'body on that turn the other cheek 🤬 .

    Cracka walks up and calls me "🤬 ", I'm assuming he wants to get 🤬 up.


    "Turn the other cheek" only applies when somebody gets physical with you.

    You really gonna fight everybody who utters a term that you deem "disrespectful"?

    You gonna go toe-to-toe with some big Stone Cold Steve Austin lookin' 🤬 who calls you a "🤬 "?

    Nah, homie. You're smarter than that.


    like i said black people are cowards, thats how you 🤬 became slaves in the first place, africans are cowards
    All jokes aside this is true. I hate to say it but Africans lack something other people do have. While Africans are blessed with a great physique (pause) they are scared to die. More scared than other races and that's why they've been subjugated by every outsider that came onto their continent.
    Cosign but for some reason, Overall, Blacks arent scared to die over 🤬 tho.
    To go with a lack of unity. Blacks will let any 🤬 divide them.

  • HarlemThumzUp
    HarlemThumzUp Members Posts: 4,942 ✭✭✭✭✭


    SWAMPGOD wrote: »
    @myyoungun you a hoe ass 🤬 been wantin to tell you that for a minute thanks for givin me a reason




    for some reason cuz this was funny to me.
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Crackers gettin bolder and bolder.... She should pushed dat 🤬 down the escalator
  • SneakDZA
    SneakDZA damn, am I a sinner? Members Posts: 11,223 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Copper wrote: »

    Wait... a thread specifically about the KKK not having any active charters in New York State is your evidence? A thread with every single reply including posters from NY calling 🤬 ?

    I'm not sure how this is supporting your case.
  • kzzl
    kzzl Members Posts: 7,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It aint bout turning the other cheek. It's about the rules of racism and how they work.

    You need to pick your battles and your reactions carefully. Snapping on a racist with blind rage is understandable, but sometimes not necessary. And is sometimes a straight up trap.

    9 times outta 10, white people that use it are cowards. Simply checking them and throwing logic at the situation is enough to throw them for a loop. They don't know how to handle a black person that isn't what they've been taught.

    Once you see that the racial slur was just a knee 🤬 defense when they can't say 🤬 else, it's like a mouse trying to fight a lion. Not stooping to they level kept you out of jail, saved you money, kept you making money, and out of anger management classes ordered by the court. They are the same as Internet trolls and really have no power over anything worth fighting for.

    But if you do meet that one racist thatS actually worth all that hassle, have at it.
  • stackmaster 313
    stackmaster 313 DetroitMembers Posts: 1,347 ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you not going to do nothing why record it... lol she aint going to do nothing but troll the internet looking for fame/sympathy sorry she's weak as hell.
  • Copper
    Copper The WickMembers Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    SneakDZA wrote: »
    Copper wrote: »

    Wait... a thread specifically about the KKK not having any active charters in New York State is your evidence? A thread with every single reply including posters from NY calling 🤬 ?

    I'm not sure how this is supporting your case.

    U asked what posters claimed superior race relations in NY.

    Don't act oblivious now
  • SneakDZA
    SneakDZA damn, am I a sinner? Members Posts: 11,223 ✭✭✭✭✭
    And your evidence is a thread made by dr funky based off a news one article where no one actually claimed anything about superior race relations and most actually did just the opposite?

    Just stop.
Sign In or Register to comment.