What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

The OFFICIAL 2014 NBA Offseason Thread

Comments

• Kellmill
    Kellmill Members, Writer Posts: 1,577 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Meeks gotta a better deal than Livingston
  • (ob)Scene
    (ob)Scene Members Posts: 4,729 ✭✭✭✭✭
    (ob)Scene wrote: »
    Obscene tried to to debate bulls basketball business got sonned then tucked his tail and left the scene.Simpleton 🤬 clearly don't know how the salary cap works.The meeting wit melo is over he's heading to texas you can breathe easy and your blood pressure can drop.Why would the bulls even meet or pursue melo if they couldn't get the cap space to acquire him? You think they didn't have that part planned for months? Smarten up bruh

You tucked your tail and ran in circles ignoring numbers. How did I get sonned when your own city's newspaper doesn't believe you?

http://www.chicagonow.com/bullsville/2014/06/amnesty-🤬 -bulls-option/

http://www.suntimes.com/sports/28418191-579/if-carmelo-anthony-keeps-word-then-bulls-have-a-shot.html#.U7NRexYaMds

You peep those exception options they proposed that only work if they get rid of Taj or Melo takes 14-15 mil? You know more than the Chicago Sun Times now, lil 🤬 ?

Damn u stupid as fucc.Mid level exception and bi annual exceptions are for teams over the cap.Tax payers exception is for teams over the luxury tax line.Bulls will have all of those exceptions if they add melo.You clearly don't understand how a salary cap works word to your 🤬 thinking you were "freeing up cap space" when they traded chandler and felton then I had to son your clueless ass
    I didn't say Bulls won't get Melo. I said if they do & keep Taj--which all signs point to that being the case--they're bench will be ass & financially moving forward they'll be the Knicks from the past 4 years.

You're talking about making moves and freeing up space. I'm talking about if they do free space and sign Melo they won't have space to do anything else with their roster.

This is what you said which is Dead wrong.You have no idea what you're talking about

Thomasssssssss.... how many 🤬 are you seriously thinking will take midlevel exceptions to fill out your remaining 11 roster spots, Thomas.

How is this different than what the Knicks were able to present him the last few years, Thomas?

Why are you not comprehending me saying the Bulls have to gut their current prospects and assets to be in a position to even be able to hand out mid-levels, Thomas?

Why doesn't a single report agree with you, Thomas?

You talking about trading away pieces to free up space as if it's one way deals where the Bulls won't have to take anything in return, Thomas.

How much did the mob sell, Thomas?

You want it to be one way. But its the other way, herb.
  • KingFreeman
    KingFreeman Way UpMembers Posts: 13,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kellmill wrote: »
    Meeks gotta a better deal than Livingston

Theyre saying its only partially guaranteed for the 3rd yr. 16mill only includes the guaranteed money. So that's 2 seasons and some on the side if the team cuts him after the 2nd yr.
    That's typically around 1.5-2.5 mill for the partial. So take that away from the 16 mill and he's getting paid between 6-7 million per yr. Same as Meeks or a little more.

• Beta
    Beta #FastFamily Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Obscene tried to to debate bulls basketball business got sonned then tucked his tail and left the scene.Simpleton 🤬 clearly don't know how the salary cap works.The meeting wit melo is over he's heading to texas you can breathe easy and your blood pressure can drop.Why would the bulls even meet or pursue melo if they couldn't get the cap space to acquire him? You think they didn't have that part planned for months? Smarten up bruh

You tucked your tail and ran in circles ignoring numbers. How did I get sonned when your own city's newspaper doesn't believe you?

http://www.chicagonow.com/bullsville/2014/06/amnesty-🤬 -bulls-option/

http://www.suntimes.com/sports/28418191-579/if-carmelo-anthony-keeps-word-then-bulls-have-a-shot.html#.U7NRexYaMds

You peep those exception options they proposed that only work if they get rid of Taj or Melo takes 14-15 mil? You know more than the Chicago Sun Times now, lil 🤬 ?

Damn u stupid as fucc.Mid level exception and bi annual exceptions are for teams over the cap.Tax payers exception is for teams over the luxury tax line.Bulls will have all of those exceptions if they add melo.You clearly don't understand how a salary cap works word to your 🤬 thinking you were "freeing up cap space" when they traded chandler and felton then I had to son your clueless ass
    I didn't say Bulls won't get Melo. I said if they do & keep Taj--which all signs point to that being the case--they're bench will be ass & financially moving forward they'll be the Knicks from the past 4 years.

You're talking about making moves and freeing up space. I'm talking about if they do free space and sign Melo they won't have space to do anything else with their roster.

This is what you said which is Dead wrong.You have no idea what you're talking about

Thomasssssssss.... how many 🤬 are you seriously thinking will take midlevel exceptions to fill out your remaining 11 roster spots, Thomas.

How is this different than what the Knicks were able to present him the last few years, Thomas?

Why are you not comprehending me saying the Bulls have to gut their current prospects and assets to be in a position to even be able to hand out mid-levels, Thomas?

Why doesn't a single report agree with you, Thomas?

You talking about trading away pieces to free up space as if it's one way deals where the Bulls won't have to take anything in return, Thomas.

How much did the mob sell, Thomas?

You want it to be one way. But its the other way, herb.

Thomas!!!!! Thomass!!! how much did the mobb sell thomas? lmaooo

• HustleThaDon
    HustleThaDon 713 or nothing Houston Members Posts: 28,567 ✭✭✭✭✭
    awkward.gif

IDK what's going on in here.
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Boy, I tell you that's vision Like Tony Romo when he hitting Witten Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    He cant shoot 3's as good as Bosh

I dont even know what they want him for. They gonna let him play his game?..

Hell be back in L.A. for 10 to 12 million.. I just cant see the heat picking him upbtwhile resigning Wade and Bosh
  • Sage Wonder
    Sage Wonder project of the inner pride process Members Posts: 3,413 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Salute to Livingston. He'll be a nice boost for golden state
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Tommy bilfiger Members Posts: 22,675 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2014
    I aint debating this 🤬 no more.I know what I'm talkin about he don't

Meanwhile
    Chicago Bulls contingent still at dinner with Carmelo Anthony and his representatives. (Source: K.C. Johnson)
  • Beta

Hell be back in L.A. for 10 to 12 million.. I just cant see the heat picking him upbtwhile resigning Wade and Bosh

Hes gonna play C and actually hopefully post up and play back to the basket. Pau getting a 3 yr/24 mil contract is feasible if he interested in playing on a team that aint trash like he was the past 2 years since he wants to be on a contender. Riley sees the vision I see
  • D0wn
    D0wn Members Posts: 10,818 ✭✭✭✭✭
    BDB wrote: »

I see alot of Mike in Lance. Lance has that dog in him.
    Yet Bird and Indiana is the best choice for Lance. Some 🤬 like Lance, are slaves, and need that white overseer presence in their life, its harsh but ive learned to find it true.
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey mikeyismod CHITOWN THE BEST TOWNMembers, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
  • Tommy bilfiger
    That livingston pick up is decent.Lets curry play off the ball more and gives them another pg and ball handler cuz they were suspect since they lost jack
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Boy, I tell you that's vision Like Tony Romo when he hitting Witten Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Beta wrote: »

Hes gonna play C and actually hopefully post up and play back to the basket. Pau getting a 3 yr/24 mil contract is feasible if he interested in playing on a team that aint trash like he was the past 2 years since he wants to be on a contender. Riley sees the vision I see

Lol.
  • Beta
    edited July 2014
    I hear the nets might try to revisit that marcus thorton/jarret jack trade now...

nets really can hardly do anything really...

They lost blatche and livingston and might lose pierce
  • Sage Wonder
    Sage Wonder project of the inner pride process Members Posts: 3,413 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Honestly I been fully expected this to be a meaningless year for brooklyn. They wont be 🤬 . The real objective is the season after once cap room starts to clear up.
  • Beta
    Beta wrote: »

Lol.

But yall gonna be trash this year..so....its cool
  • t_m_a_c_f_a_n73088
    t_m_a_c_f_a_n73088 Members Posts: 8,758 ✭✭✭✭✭
    We bout to miss out on all the fa's and start calling up random 🤬 like Jordan Hill to add depth. So basically the same thing that I clowned the mavericks for is gon happen to us, only difference is we aren't gonna overpay
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Down in Miami where it's warm in the winter. Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    We bout to miss out on all the fa's and start calling up random 🤬 like Jordan Hill to add depth. So basically the same thing that I clowned the mavericks for is gon happen to us, only difference is we aren't gonna overpay

Might be in the same position as yall lol.
  • Tommy bilfiger
    edited July 2014
    Honestly I been fully expected this to be a meaningless year for brooklyn. They wont be 🤬 . The real objective is the season after once cap room starts to clear up.

Nets need to trade Dwashed II if he returns to form next season for picks or young players,miss the playoffs get a lottery pick.Develop plumlee and any other young players they draft and let lopez and johnsons contracts come off the books or trade them too but those contracts will be more difficult to dump.Summer '16 nets will have like 45-50 mil in cap space if they do it right.Durant will be a free agent and the nets can take on salary in a trade.Billy king fucced y'all up but if those moves are made now they can be nice in the future sooner than later
  • t_m_a_c_f_a_n73088
    t_m_a_c_f_a_n73088 Members Posts: 8,758 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2014

Might be in the same position as yall lol.

Even if y'all do I think with the pay cuts you can get more depth. A couple shooters and maybe someone like Pau will be good for y'all. Unlike the rest though I think Lowry will be a great fit. You basically need him to be a spot up shooter and defend his ass off for 30+ minutes a game. Those are two things he's damn good at and thats without stars next to him. Him and Scola are the reason Houston could never tank right because they kept us at 40+ wins
  • D0wn
    D0wn Members Posts: 10,818 ✭✭✭✭✭
    D0wn wrote: »
    BDB wrote: »

I see alot of Mike in Lance. Lance has that dog in him.
    Yet Bird and Indiana is the best choice for Lance. Some 🤬 like Lance, are slaves, and need that white overseer presence in their life, its harsh but ive learned to find it true.
    I love Lance , we both from Brooklyn, and i wanna see dude do it big. Yet dude screws are loose, and it has nothing to do with taunting players.

Why was Lance drafted 40th, while Boogey Cousins who has
    a bad rep also, drafted 4th?

Why did Lance who originally had scholarships from tons of schools, settled for a finacial aid with Cincinati?

Why did Lance not play his rookie year, when he outplayed every rookie in the summer leauge?

If it wasnt for Larry dude would of been outta the leauge by now.

Theres alotta 🤬 like Lance ,who responds well to being a cacs pet 🤬 .
    Dont act offended , cause reality is, you know some one like that. & if u dont ,the pet 🤬 is most likely u.

• HustleThaDon
    HustleThaDon 713 or nothing Houston Members Posts: 28,567 ✭✭✭✭✭
    00713 wrote: »
    I predict the Rockets will strike out on all major free agents and mid level players. They will resign Parsons though.

Lol I tried to tell you bro!
This discussion has been closed.