What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

The OFFICIAL 2014 NBA Offseason Thread

Comments

• IceBergTaylor
    IceBergTaylor The Spectacular Members Posts: 19,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Beta wrote: »
    Why certain Lakers fans only post when they are on the verge of getting somebody or got somebody or something Kobe related?

Call them out tho
  • DaBull
    DaBull It's a Movement Members Posts: 9,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Woj be tryna be right about EVERYTHING

🤬 about to tweet dinner meals of these players smh
  • Beta
    Beta #FastFamily Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    kacee139 wrote: »
    LOL @Beta mad cuz a 🤬 got a real life .....meanwhile he post nothing on the interest in Mario Chalmers free agency ....oh I forgot nobody cares about Chalmers being available....my bad LOL

Damn B that was a good comeback
  • Beta
    Beta #FastFamily Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    10 points, 3 rebounds, 3 assists assists for Shabazz. Napier, Ennis and Hamilton doing their thing.

Ennis better get signed..
  • af.r.i.c.a.
    af.r.i.c.a. Fuck your reactions Members Posts: 9,338 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2014
    Ric Bucher @RicBucher
    Ws could've dealt HBarnes to Orl for Arron Afflalo + future 1st, source says. Passed. AA would've eased losing Klay in KLove deal.

Glad they didn't take that deal. I'm warming up to Fournier. Dude has game and is exactly the type of player we need next to Dipo in the backcourt

• infamous114
    infamous114 Down in Miami where it's warm in the winter. Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    Beta wrote: »
    10 points, 3 rebounds, 3 assists assists for Shabazz. Napier, Ennis and Hamilton doing their thing.

Ennis better get signed..

He looks ready to make the jump to some real NBA action. Shown the ability to make the 3 ball, athletic wing that can run the court.
  • zerocool
    zerocool Members Posts: 3,973 ✭✭✭✭✭
    DaBull wrote: »

Who ever breaks this FA 🤬 will be GOAT...mark my worda...steven a smith will break it
  • EmM HoLLa.
    EmM HoLLa. Rolex Watches & Diamond Chains.. Members Posts: 3,255 ✭✭✭✭✭
    zerocool wrote: »
    DaBull wrote: »

Who ever breaks this FA 🤬 will be GOAT...mark my worda...steven a smith will break it

Agreed. Stephen A Smith will break some kinds of news.. Either on first take in the AM.. Or at 1pm on ESPNNY Radio.. I am more inclined to say on ESPNNY Radio because it will be later in the day and that gives him more time to get the information.
  • e650
    e650 Members Posts: 101 ✭✭✭
    man chicago better make some moves. The team aint getting no younger
  • Kellmill
    Kellmill Members, Writer Posts: 1,577 ✭✭✭✭✭
    "He's had a year off, why a day of rest?" Zeke on Noel

First time I think I've heard him go in on someone in his broadcasting career
  • twentyfivelighters
    twentyfivelighters 'Sippi LandMembers Posts: 4,771 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jarnell Stokes doing well too. He can learn a lot from Z-Bo.

He's the perfect player to mentor him. Stokes is a beast on the boards and thats where he'll make his living. I guess Jordan Adams answering my question about why they took him over hood, I still don't know how he'll fare come the reg season he's a really good/crafty player but he has no athleticism

No doubt. Z-Bo aint got nothing on this tho:

• zerocool
    Kellmill wrote: »

Why a day of rest? So he won't be derrick rose status....that's why
  • Kellmill

He played one summer league game. Derrick Rose put up MVP numbers for a number of years the two situations aren't even the same. What's he gonna do when he's gotta play in an 82 game season
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Boy, I tell you that's vision Like Tony Romo when he hitting Witten Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • zerocool

He played one summer league game. Derrick Rose put up MVP numbers for a number of years the two situations aren't even the same. What's he gonna do when he's gotta play in an 82 game season

You have to ease him in slowly......he missed an entire yr due to injury.....
  • Jonah 2.0
    Jonah 2.0 Members Posts: 1,002 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2014

Jumped all the way out there. Guess he's got nothing to lose right about now.

• greenwood1921
    greenwood1921 Members Posts: 47,115 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Po Broussard. Him try so hard.
  • Kellmill

He needs to be out there getting reps, at worst play him at reduced minutes.
  • iron man1
    iron man1 Genius, Billionaire, Playboy, Philanthropist Avengers TowerMembers Posts: 29,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ain't 🤬 happening to at least this we
    Po Broussard. Him try so hard.

E for effor huh? lol
  • zerocool

He needs to be out there getting reps, at worst play him at reduced minutes.

🤬 ...we gonna agree to disagree on this one
  • DaBull
    DaBull It's a Movement Members Posts: 9,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    incarcerated BoB never dropped his steroid story....he must been short on sources
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Down in Miami where it's warm in the winter. Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
  • Kame
    Kame Members Posts: 24,246 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Like Broussard was so sure LBJ was going to Chicago?

This discussion has been closed.