What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

Luciferianism NOW!

1246789

Comments

  • The_Jackal
    The_Jackal Members Posts: 3,628 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The_Jackal wrote: »
    The_Jackal wrote: »
    waterproof wrote: »
    waterproof wrote: »
    waterproof wrote: »
    waterproof wrote: »
    Judah Back wrote: »
    Jesus said he saw Lucifer fall like lightning

    Modern Day Translation: that 🤬 got knocked the 🤬 out !

    Micha'el put those paws on him

    Do you believe Satan is dead or alive and well? Just curious

    Lucifer is alive and well, and fears me because I have the spirit of the most high and, the child of the most high and I'm a 🤬 and he's not.

    Is Lucifer in hell? Or is he living in its own created paradise of some kind on Earth or elsewhere?

    Read the scriptures since you like to quote them and misinterpreted them

    Why don't you tell me since I like to misinterpret the Scriptures. Because as far as what I remember, the Bible doesn't even really mention a specific place called hell.....

    You is dumb smart, shiftless and ignorant, Torah doesn't mentioned hell it mentions Sheol, the NT mentioned hell, you figure out why.

    I don't play games, nor do YAH. YAH IS serious business, and Man is serious business, you have a spirit of a child

    Why don't you just answer the question? Where is Lucifer according to your holy book?

    Peter 5:8
    Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour:

    This thread has already established that "the devil", "Lucifer", and "Satan" are not interchangeable, contrary to Christian false equivalence.

    In other words, that verse ain't about Lucifer. Try again.

    And shame on waterproof for rooting from the sidelines like that verse proved anything. You bible apologists are the worst.

    First off I'm the one who was setting things straight as far as Satan being Lucifer

    Scone the devil and lucifer are one and the same. Yes as I said Satan is not excluded to being only the devil but it is used to refer to him in instances. Satan is not mutually exclusive to devil but general speaking lucifer and the devil are exclusive to each other
    Luke 10:18
    And he said to them, “I saw Satan fall like lightning from heaven.
    And instance where the devil is referee to as satan

    Your problem is that you've assumed, falsely so, that every scripture referencing a being falling from on high in exile, or every verse about a "bringer of light" is about the same creature. That isn't the case.

    You couldn't possibly be accepting that Lucifer and Satan are titles and not names, and yet still think that every time those terms are used, they're referring to the same person.

    Show me a verse where that is not the case. As I said devil and lucifer or to be more specific morning star are exclusive to each other.
  • soul rattler
    soul rattler Chief Petty Officer of the Ill Community Naval Command HOOYAHMembers Posts: 18,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Too easy
    Revelation 22:16: "I Jesus have sent mine angel to testify unto you these things in the churches. I am the root and the offspring of David, and the bright and morning star."
  • waterproof
    waterproof Conqueror of Self On The Road to ZionMembers Posts: 9,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Do you two realize that by trolling this thread and not seriously discussing the word of your G-d, you are disobeying scripture? You have been commanded to spread the gospel and make disciples of all nations.

    So unless you're actually fake Christians, show us where this Lucifer character is mentioned by name.

    I'm an Israelite Heathen from the tribe of Judah better yet I'm a Adamic Shemitic Hebrew from The Nation of Israel via The Tribe of Judah.

    And Lucifer is the translated name of Morning Star
  • waterproof
    waterproof Conqueror of Self On The Road to ZionMembers Posts: 9,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Too easy
    Revelation 22:16: "I Jesus have sent mine angel to testify unto you these things in the churches. I am the root and the offspring of David, and the bright and morning star."

    You sneaky child of Satan, just like your father when he was trying to use scripture and twist it against The Conquering Lion of Judah.

    The Messiah is The Bright Morning Star

    Lucifer is called The Morning star

    Now it's up to you to understand why, if you know prophecy you will know why. If not then to bad.
  • soul rattler
    soul rattler Chief Petty Officer of the Ill Community Naval Command HOOYAHMembers Posts: 18,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    waterproof wrote: »
    Too easy
    Revelation 22:16: "I Jesus have sent mine angel to testify unto you these things in the churches. I am the root and the offspring of David, and the bright and morning star."

    You sneaky child of Satan, just like your father when he was trying to use scripture and twist it against The Conquering Lion of Judah.

    The Messiah is The Bright Morning Star

    Lucifer is called The Morning star

    Now it's up to you to understand why, if you know prophecy you will know why. If not then to bad.
    Bright AND Morning star

    Not bright morning star

    Meaning bright star and morning star. Jesus was Lucifer. It all makes sense.

  • waterproof
    waterproof Conqueror of Self On The Road to ZionMembers Posts: 9,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    waterproof wrote: »
    Too easy
    Revelation 22:16: "I Jesus have sent mine angel to testify unto you these things in the churches. I am the root and the offspring of David, and the bright and morning star."

    You sneaky child of Satan, just like your father when he was trying to use scripture and twist it against The Conquering Lion of Judah.

    The Messiah is The Bright Morning Star

    Lucifer is called The Morning star

    Now it's up to you to understand why, if you know prophecy you will know why. If not then to bad.
    Bright AND Morning star

    Not bright morning star

    Meaning bright star and morning star. Jesus was Lucifer. It all makes sense.

    You is dumb and stupid, you got that spirit on you boy.

    You sound like those serpents that sit in Moses seat that said Yahshua have the power of Satan because he cast out demons,

    Go read what The Messiah said to them when they made that foolish statement.

    Yah is making you look like a fool, he use silly fools like you
  • waterproof
    waterproof Conqueror of Self On The Road to ZionMembers Posts: 9,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    waterproof wrote: »
    Too easy
    Revelation 22:16: "I Jesus have sent mine angel to testify unto you these things in the churches. I am the root and the offspring of David, and the bright and morning star."

    You sneaky child of Satan, just like your father when he was trying to use scripture and twist it against The Conquering Lion of Judah.

    The Messiah is The Bright Morning Star

    Lucifer is called The Morning star

    Now it's up to you to understand why, if you know prophecy you will know why. If not then to bad.
    Bright AND Morning star

    Not bright morning star

    Meaning bright star and morning star. Jesus was Lucifer. It all makes sense.

    Now I already killed him when he said the foolish lie that the Messiah is Lucifer.

    His wicked ancestor said the same thing and the Messiah said.

    How can Satan cast out Satan, if a kingdom stand against itself the kingdom fall

    You foolish heathen, Yahshua called you a liar.

    Yahshua the Bright and Morning Star.

    Lucifer the Morning Star

    What do that mean

    There's One Life, One Love So there can only be One King Selah!

    All praise The Mighty Elohim of Israel Ahaya Asher Ahyah Yahuwah.

    Blessed be The Conquering Lion of Judah from The Root of David Yahshua the Messiah High Priest
  • soul rattler
    soul rattler Chief Petty Officer of the Ill Community Naval Command HOOYAHMembers Posts: 18,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    How can Satan cast out Satan
    How can one adversary oppose another adversary? That's a redundant question.

    What if the one you think is good had actually been evil all along and the one you think is evil had actually been a victim historical subjectivity?

    What if everything you've been taught was a lie meant to distract you from the truth?
  • waterproof
    waterproof Conqueror of Self On The Road to ZionMembers Posts: 9,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    How can Satan cast out Satan
    How can one adversary oppose another adversary? That's a redundant question.

    What if the one you think is good had actually been evil all along and the one you think is evil had actually been a victim historical subjectivity?

    What if everything you've been taught was a lie meant to distract you from the truth?

    Yeah that's right you mighty humble now, Yah brings those who proud to their knees.

    To answer your questions. YAH is not like Man, He tells no lies and he's not an Author of Confusion.

    Yah word is truth and his scripture that's is Ancient destroyed your lies, That's what truth does, destroys lies.

    And your lies got destroyed off of one verse from the Messiah.

    You foolish child. Repent
  • waterproof
    waterproof Conqueror of Self On The Road to ZionMembers Posts: 9,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Judah Back wrote: »
    Jesus said he saw Lucifer fall like lightning

    Modern Day Translation: that 🤬 got knocked the 🤬 out !

    So why is Lucifer, according to Christians, still so powerful till this day lol

    Because they don't read scripture and Satan got people in high places misleading people with fear, when all you have to do is Read the Torah and Gospel and it tells you how to defeat him
  • zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    people can say what ever they want believe whatever they want but praying to the 🤬 of abraham has worked for me
  • zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    13 was more like 18 in the ancient days.
  • zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think some people forget the 🤬 of Abraham is trill as 🤬 .
  • zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    No one has ever really died yet
    we just switched location. earth sheol then maybe heaven or the lake of fire.
  • waterproof
    waterproof Conqueror of Self On The Road to ZionMembers Posts: 9,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The_Jackal wrote: »
    The_Jackal wrote: »
    But in revelation he is identified directly as the devil the decider of the whole world being cost down with his angels.

    As far as the sexist part you just picked a bunch of verse with no contexts.

    Just off the top of my head can say Abraham never prostitute d his wife. He was in fear of his life both times and claimed she was his sister. The Pharoah did not know her neither did the other men. In 🤬 noone was 🤬 . Lots wife was struck down just like any man would have been if they disobeyed 🤬 .

    As for Mary that's a lie that's been spread since that 🤬 movie on youtube was made. Women have always been held high in Christianity just look at Catholics Mary is only second to Jesus himseld

    LMAO.....you know damn well Christianity holds women in low regard. Soul Rattler gave you plenty of verses that show proof of this, what context is needed when the Bible itself says women should just shut up and are repeatedly treated as property there?

    As I've said for years now, you Christians often are ashamed of the words the Bible itself uses. Just own up to the sexism of the Bible and accept it.

    That's just false. My whole point of pointing out those few examples were to show that the verses he pulled were horribly out of context just like all of the ones he posted.

    Go read Judges 19. The two men throw the traveler's concubine and the villager's daughter out to be gangraped to death because they value their own live more than those of the women.

    Then look at Eve, Delilah, Jezebel, Lot's disobedient wife... women stayed 🤬 up and betraying their men, trapping them with their 🤬 and acting foul.

    Plus when you actually read the story of Mary's divine conception, it's actually pretty 🤬 up too. "Hey there, 13 year old girl, I'm Michael and since you've started bleeding from your 🤬 , the man upstairs decided to knock you up even though you are promised to another man. Your son will die young and you will both suffer horribly, facing persecution and being cast out from your village for being magically knocked up and dishonoring the pledge your family made. However we know your future husband is a Captain Save A 🤬 type who happens to be in a worthwhile trade that will keep you living comfortably so you're gonna have to up sticks and find somewhere that will take you in after your family disown you. Consider this a blessing but don't ask 🤬 for 🤬 , he knocked you up and he's gonna be a dead beat dad from now on, only allowing his son to perform some magic tricks now and then but he won't be able to save his own ass when the time comes. You take care of the little bastard, you here? Go tell Joseph to pack up his tools. We'll send some goodies via some rich dumb old folks after you pop that baby out next to where the pigs and cows eat and 🤬 in another city." That's some 🤬 up 🤬 to lay on a teenager.

    I can easily destroy this, you don't know Hebrew or The Torah If you knew Hebrew customs you wouldn't even said what you say.

    You is unlearned and a fool
  • waterproof
    waterproof Conqueror of Self On The Road to ZionMembers Posts: 9,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ignoring the Christrolls... There is an interesting take on the supposed tale of Lucifer's fall.

    Using the same assumptions of traditional Christian folklore, the basic idea is that Lucifer loved and adorned humanity and only wanted to share the mysteries of the universe with man but the cruel G-d wanted only to keep his creation imprisoned and ignorant like a caged pet. The serpant was actually Lucifer's way of encouraging mankind to seek out the unknown and to grow as a species. The punishmens of mortality, pain, menstruation, etc were due to G-d's jealousy towards Lucifer's mutual adoration with humanity. But as a consolation for potential redemption, Lucifer was allowed to show mankind science, math, logic so that one day paradise would be achieved.

    Also when he supposedly "tempted" Christ as he wandered the desert, he was basically saying "Look, you know you're going to die for this cause and I was one of his most devoted who showed love for humanity, I sacrificed my divinity because I loved them so much and wanted them to be enlightened, why are you gonna sacrifice yourself if he loved me first but turned away from me and cast me out when I questioned him? Can't you see your going to end up just like me, a martyr for mankind given life by an omniscient, omnipotent being who has punished mankind even though he surely knew what they'd do given he is all knowing and all powerful? He flooded the Earth, razed 🤬 and Gommorah, cursed and killed the Egyptians even though he made them, cursed and killed those who worshipped the golden calf... can't you see a pattern emerging here?" In the end Lucifer is proven right because when Jesus asks 🤬 "why have you forsaken me?" he doesn't reply. Jesus was blindly loyal, infinitely forgiving of murderers (Saul/Paul), 🤬 (Mary Magdalene) and greedy tax men (Zacchaius) but his absentee father basically set up his creations to fail and then cast them down or wiped them out when they showed free will. Sure, he resurrects Jesus to go see the disciples after his death before he ascends to Heaven but he marked his own son for death and Michael told Mary that 🤬 before Jesus was even born. 🤬 's actually a petty, cruel and destructive 🤬 who repeatedly killed men and women even though he made them that way with those kind of capabilities according to the scriptures.

    Christianity is just a cobbled together version of Zoroastrianism and Judaism anyway with Western editors. It's a religion of Chinese whispers.

    You is dumb Judaism, lol. Stupid small brain uncircumcised heathen
  • soul rattler
    soul rattler Chief Petty Officer of the Ill Community Naval Command HOOYAHMembers Posts: 18,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    waterproof wrote: »
    How can Satan cast out Satan
    How can one adversary oppose another adversary? That's a redundant question.

    What if the one you think is good had actually been evil all along and the one you think is evil had actually been a victim historical subjectivity?

    What if everything you've been taught was a lie meant to distract you from the truth?

    Yeah that's right you mighty humble now, Yah brings those who proud to their knees.

    To answer your questions. YAH is not like Man, He tells no lies and he's not an Author of Confusion.

    Yah word is truth and his scripture that's is Ancient destroyed your lies, That's what truth does, destroys lies.

    And your lies got destroyed off of one verse from the Messiah.

    You foolish child. Repent

    Are you saying that your G-d has never deceived or compelled anyone to deceive?
  • waterproof
    waterproof Conqueror of Self On The Road to ZionMembers Posts: 9,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    waterproof wrote: »
    How can Satan cast out Satan
    How can one adversary oppose another adversary? That's a redundant question.

    What if the one you think is good had actually been evil all along and the one you think is evil had actually been a victim historical subjectivity?

    What if everything you've been taught was a lie meant to distract you from the truth?

    Yeah that's right you mighty humble now, Yah brings those who proud to their knees.

    To answer your questions. YAH is not like Man, He tells no lies and he's not an Author of Confusion.

    Yah word is truth and his scripture that's is Ancient destroyed your lies, That's what truth does, destroys lies.

    And your lies got destroyed off of one verse from the Messiah.

    You foolish child. Repent

    Are you saying that your G-d has never deceived or compelled anyone to deceive?

    Come with your misinterpreted verse and I'll be glad to continue to smite you with the truth.

    But one at a time
  • waterproof
    waterproof Conqueror of Self On The Road to ZionMembers Posts: 9,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    zombie wrote: »
    13 was more like 18 in the ancient days.

    Yeah, and Noah was 600 years old when he started building the arc and Enoch was immortal, right?

    13 is 13, 🤬 sent Michael to tell her "you old enough to bleed, you're old enough to breed, 🤬 your fiance, I just invisible dicked you down in the divine way". He didn't even appear to hear as a 🤬 burning bush or a pillar of fire in the sky, he sent his little homie to tell a little girl the son she was going to have was his and he was gonna die young after he'd served his purpose. He wasn't even 🤬 around like he was when he told Abraham to 🤬 Isaac, he went through with that 🤬 and turned a blind eye when his son called for his help, even though he did everything he was asked to do as a servant to his father.

    🤬 was cold blooded from the jump like one of those dudes who knocks up a young 'un planning to go to college, moves out of state to try avoid child support and then only turns up once a year to take his kid to the family reunion of his kinfolk, brags about how well the boy's doing, takes credit for it because "he's just like his old man", then drops him off at his mom's place and drives off to get 🤬 with his ol' boys. 🤬 was a lame ass deadbeat dad before the term existed.
    waterproof wrote: »
    Ignoring the Christrolls... There is an interesting take on the supposed tale of Lucifer's fall.

    Using the same assumptions of traditional Christian folklore, the basic idea is that Lucifer loved and adorned humanity and only wanted to share the mysteries of the universe with man but the cruel G-d wanted only to keep his creation imprisoned and ignorant like a caged pet. The serpant was actually Lucifer's way of encouraging mankind to seek out the unknown and to grow as a species. The punishmens of mortality, pain, menstruation, etc were due to G-d's jealousy towards Lucifer's mutual adoration with humanity. But as a consolation for potential redemption, Lucifer was allowed to show mankind science, math, logic so that one day paradise would be achieved.

    Also when he supposedly "tempted" Christ as he wandered the desert, he was basically saying "Look, you know you're going to die for this cause and I was one of his most devoted who showed love for humanity, I sacrificed my divinity because I loved them so much and wanted them to be enlightened, why are you gonna sacrifice yourself if he loved me first but turned away from me and cast me out when I questioned him? Can't you see your going to end up just like me, a martyr for mankind given life by an omniscient, omnipotent being who has punished mankind even though he surely knew what they'd do given he is all knowing and all powerful? He flooded the Earth, razed 🤬 and Gommorah, cursed and killed the Egyptians even though he made them, cursed and killed those who worshipped the golden calf... can't you see a pattern emerging here?" In the end Lucifer is proven right because when Jesus asks 🤬 "why have you forsaken me?" he doesn't reply. Jesus was blindly loyal, infinitely forgiving of murderers (Saul/Paul), 🤬 (Mary Magdalene) and greedy tax men (Zacchaius) but his absentee father basically set up his creations to fail and then cast them down or wiped them out when they showed free will. Sure, he resurrects Jesus to go see the disciples after his death before he ascends to Heaven but he marked his own son for death and Michael told Mary that 🤬 before Jesus was even born. 🤬 's actually a petty, cruel and destructive 🤬 who repeatedly killed men and women even though he made them that way with those kind of capabilities according to the scriptures.

    Christianity is just a cobbled together version of Zoroastrianism and Judaism anyway with Western editors. It's a religion of Chinese whispers.

    You is dumb Judaism, lol. Stupid small brain uncircumcised heathen

    The correct phrasing is "You are dumb." Also it would be "small brained". You can't even type literate English and you're claiming I'm dumb? 🤬 , you can't even type properly. You're investing faith in Aramaic fairytales, I'm up on world religion in general. I know where the roots of the stories come from and how they've been adapted to suit cultural standards. You even know about the cult of Jepthah? Doubt it. Seriously, I have probably forgotten more about theology than you've even learned and considering you're lack of literacy, I doubt you've even read a Bible front to back. So how about mastering the written word before trying to claim I'm dumb, okay?

    You keep claiming "I could easily destroy this", "I could easily correct you" to both myself and Soul Rattler but you're not doing it. You're claiming you can and then not showing and proving. You might as well claim you can fly while you're at it. If it was so easy for you, you'd do it already. But it's not because the truth is you're stupid as 🤬 and want to talk about abilities you don't have because you're ignorance and ego prevent you from actually demonstrating the capabilities you like to think you have but clearly lack. It's not easy for you to do what you would like to do, however it is easy for you to claim you can. Show and prove or shut up, insulting me personally rather than actually putting forth a valid counterargument of substance only shows how infantile and defensive you actually are rather than how truly educated and enlightened you claim to be. I could insult you back but I don't mock the disabled, afflicted or 🤬 as a personal policy. So stay on point and do what you think you can do or don't, don't keep claiming you can when you're not going to. Like I said, might as well claim you can fly as long as people aren't looking at you directly.

    Or in simpler terms: ayo u, i am gd speller, u am not gd. u mad bro lol wtf get gd ok den we cn tlk ok? thxkbai wtf bitchz b trippn

    Excuse me Genius I don't need you to correct my broken English ~ Word to O'shea Jackson.

    The Torah Scriptures Aramaic fairytales, again you Is dumb, those big books taught you nothing.
  • cobbland
    cobbland "Shorty": Belly (1998) Chicago...Members Posts: 3,768 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Skip to the 3:29 mark.
  • The_Jackal
    The_Jackal Members Posts: 3,628 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This thread has gotten to convoluted.
  • zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2014
    zombie wrote: »
    13 was more like 18 in the ancient days.

    Yeah, and Noah was 600 years old when he started building the arc and Enoch was immortal, right?

    13 is 13, 🤬 sent Michael to tell her "you old enough to bleed, you're old enough to breed, 🤬 your fiance, I just invisible dicked you down in the divine way". He didn't even appear to hear as a 🤬 burning bush or a pillar of fire in the sky, he sent his little homie to tell a little girl the son she was going to have was his and he was gonna die young after he'd served his purpose. He wasn't even 🤬 around like he was when he told Abraham to 🤬 Isaac, he went through with that 🤬 and turned a blind eye when his son called for his help, even though he did everything he was asked to do as a servant to his father.

    🤬 was cold blooded from the jump like one of those dudes who knocks up a young 'un planning to go to college, moves out of state to try avoid child support and then only turns up once a year to take his kid to the family reunion of his kinfolk, brags about how well the boy's doing, takes credit for it because "he's just like his old man", then drops him off at his mom's place and drives off to get 🤬 with his ol' boys. 🤬 was a lame ass deadbeat dad before the term existed.
    waterproof wrote: »
    Ignoring the Christrolls... There is an interesting take on the supposed tale of Lucifer's fall.

    Using the same assumptions of traditional Christian folklore, the basic idea is that Lucifer loved and adorned humanity and only wanted to share the mysteries of the universe with man but the cruel G-d wanted only to keep his creation imprisoned and ignorant like a caged pet. The serpant was actually Lucifer's way of encouraging mankind to seek out the unknown and to grow as a species. The punishmens of mortality, pain, menstruation, etc were due to G-d's jealousy towards Lucifer's mutual adoration with humanity. But as a consolation for potential redemption, Lucifer was allowed to show mankind science, math, logic so that one day paradise would be achieved.

    Also when he supposedly "tempted" Christ as he wandered the desert, he was basically saying "Look, you know you're going to die for this cause and I was one of his most devoted who showed love for humanity, I sacrificed my divinity because I loved them so much and wanted them to be enlightened, why are you gonna sacrifice yourself if he loved me first but turned away from me and cast me out when I questioned him? Can't you see your going to end up just like me, a martyr for mankind given life by an omniscient, omnipotent being who has punished mankind even though he surely knew what they'd do given he is all knowing and all powerful? He flooded the Earth, razed 🤬 and Gommorah, cursed and killed the Egyptians even though he made them, cursed and killed those who worshipped the golden calf... can't you see a pattern emerging here?" In the end Lucifer is proven right because when Jesus asks 🤬 "why have you forsaken me?" he doesn't reply. Jesus was blindly loyal, infinitely forgiving of murderers (Saul/Paul), 🤬 (Mary Magdalene) and greedy tax men (Zacchaius) but his absentee father basically set up his creations to fail and then cast them down or wiped them out when they showed free will. Sure, he resurrects Jesus to go see the disciples after his death before he ascends to Heaven but he marked his own son for death and Michael told Mary that 🤬 before Jesus was even born. 🤬 's actually a petty, cruel and destructive 🤬 who repeatedly killed men and women even though he made them that way with those kind of capabilities according to the scriptures.

    Christianity is just a cobbled together version of Zoroastrianism and Judaism anyway with Western editors. It's a religion of Chinese whispers.

    You is dumb Judaism, lol. Stupid small brain uncircumcised heathen

    The correct phrasing is "You are dumb." Also it would be "small brained". You can't even type literate English and you're claiming I'm dumb? 🤬 , you can't even type properly. You're investing faith in Aramaic fairytales, I'm up on world religion in general. I know where the roots of the stories come from and how they've been adapted to suit cultural standards. You even know about the cult of Jepthah? Doubt it. Seriously, I have probably forgotten more about theology than you've even learned and considering you're lack of literacy, I doubt you've even read a Bible front to back. So how about mastering the written word before trying to claim I'm dumb, okay?

    You keep claiming "I could easily destroy this", "I could easily correct you" to both myself and Soul Rattler but you're not doing it. You're claiming you can and then not showing and proving. You might as well claim you can fly while you're at it. If it was so easy for you, you'd do it already. But it's not because the truth is you're stupid as 🤬 and want to talk about abilities you don't have because you're ignorance and ego prevent you from actually demonstrating the capabilities you like to think you have but clearly lack. It's not easy for you to do what you would like to do, however it is easy for you to claim you can. Show and prove or shut up, insulting me personally rather than actually putting forth a valid counterargument of substance only shows how infantile and defensive you actually are rather than how truly educated and enlightened you claim to be. I could insult you back but I don't mock the disabled, afflicted or 🤬 as a personal policy. So stay on point and do what you think you can do or don't, don't keep claiming you can when you're not going to. Like I said, might as well claim you can fly as long as people aren't looking at you directly.

    As for not knowing of Judaism and its customs, you do realise the Ten Commandments of Christianity actually were amended by the Greeks because they thought the full 616 customs were too impractical and difficult to memorise for most people, right?

    You don't know what I know so don't pretend you do, especially when you don't even know how to type. It is clear what your skill level is and as for destroying my argument, please see how I am destroying yours and learn from it, okay?

    Or in simpler terms: ayo u, i am gd speller, u am not gd. u mad bro lol wtf get gd ok den we cn tlk ok? thxkbai wtf bitchz b trippn

    when you are 13 you are a grown ass man in some cultures so when i said 13 was like 18 i meant that at 13 you were not a child. back then most people did not live long so they did everything earlier in life. ultimately 🤬 is utilitarian everything is done for the greater good he can see the whole picture and we cannot so your moral judgements on his actions amount to a teenager that's 🤬 off at his father, but dady knows things about the world that you do not and he's working for your best interest you just can't see it

    so yes jesus suffered and died but as a concequence he gave us the chance to escape the lake of fire
  • waterproof
    waterproof Conqueror of Self On The Road to ZionMembers Posts: 9,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    waterproof wrote: »
    zombie wrote: »
    13 was more like 18 in the ancient days.

    Yeah, and Noah was 600 years old when he started building the arc and Enoch was immortal, right?

    13 is 13, 🤬 sent Michael to tell her "you old enough to bleed, you're old enough to breed, 🤬 your fiance, I just invisible dicked you down in the divine way". He didn't even appear to hear as a 🤬 burning bush or a pillar of fire in the sky, he sent his little homie to tell a little girl the son she was going to have was his and he was gonna die young after he'd served his purpose. He wasn't even 🤬 around like he was when he told Abraham to 🤬 Isaac, he went through with that 🤬 and turned a blind eye when his son called for his help, even though he did everything he was asked to do as a servant to his father.

    🤬 was cold blooded from the jump like one of those dudes who knocks up a young 'un planning to go to college, moves out of state to try avoid child support and then only turns up once a year to take his kid to the family reunion of his kinfolk, brags about how well the boy's doing, takes credit for it because "he's just like his old man", then drops him off at his mom's place and drives off to get 🤬 with his ol' boys. 🤬 was a lame ass deadbeat dad before the term existed.
    waterproof wrote: »
    Ignoring the Christrolls... There is an interesting take on the supposed tale of Lucifer's fall.

    Using the same assumptions of traditional Christian folklore, the basic idea is that Lucifer loved and adorned humanity and only wanted to share the mysteries of the universe with man but the cruel G-d wanted only to keep his creation imprisoned and ignorant like a caged pet. The serpant was actually Lucifer's way of encouraging mankind to seek out the unknown and to grow as a species. The punishmens of mortality, pain, menstruation, etc were due to G-d's jealousy towards Lucifer's mutual adoration with humanity. But as a consolation for potential redemption, Lucifer was allowed to show mankind science, math, logic so that one day paradise would be achieved.

    Also when he supposedly "tempted" Christ as he wandered the desert, he was basically saying "Look, you know you're going to die for this cause and I was one of his most devoted who showed love for humanity, I sacrificed my divinity because I loved them so much and wanted them to be enlightened, why are you gonna sacrifice yourself if he loved me first but turned away from me and cast me out when I questioned him? Can't you see your going to end up just like me, a martyr for mankind given life by an omniscient, omnipotent being who has punished mankind even though he surely knew what they'd do given he is all knowing and all powerful? He flooded the Earth, razed 🤬 and Gommorah, cursed and killed the Egyptians even though he made them, cursed and killed those who worshipped the golden calf... can't you see a pattern emerging here?" In the end Lucifer is proven right because when Jesus asks 🤬 "why have you forsaken me?" he doesn't reply. Jesus was blindly loyal, infinitely forgiving of murderers (Saul/Paul), 🤬 (Mary Magdalene) and greedy tax men (Zacchaius) but his absentee father basically set up his creations to fail and then cast them down or wiped them out when they showed free will. Sure, he resurrects Jesus to go see the disciples after his death before he ascends to Heaven but he marked his own son for death and Michael told Mary that 🤬 before Jesus was even born. 🤬 's actually a petty, cruel and destructive 🤬 who repeatedly killed men and women even though he made them that way with those kind of capabilities according to the scriptures.

    Christianity is just a cobbled together version of Zoroastrianism and Judaism anyway with Western editors. It's a religion of Chinese whispers.

    You is dumb Judaism, lol. Stupid small brain uncircumcised heathen

    The correct phrasing is "You are dumb." Also it would be "small brained". You can't even type literate English and you're claiming I'm dumb? 🤬 , you can't even type properly. You're investing faith in Aramaic fairytales, I'm up on world religion in general. I know where the roots of the stories come from and how they've been adapted to suit cultural standards. You even know about the cult of Jepthah? Doubt it. Seriously, I have probably forgotten more about theology than you've even learned and considering you're lack of literacy, I doubt you've even read a Bible front to back. So how about mastering the written word before trying to claim I'm dumb, okay?

    You keep claiming "I could easily destroy this", "I could easily correct you" to both myself and Soul Rattler but you're not doing it. You're claiming you can and then not showing and proving. You might as well claim you can fly while you're at it. If it was so easy for you, you'd do it already. But it's not because the truth is you're stupid as 🤬 and want to talk about abilities you don't have because you're ignorance and ego prevent you from actually demonstrating the capabilities you like to think you have but clearly lack. It's not easy for you to do what you would like to do, however it is easy for you to claim you can. Show and prove or shut up, insulting me personally rather than actually putting forth a valid counterargument of substance only shows how infantile and defensive you actually are rather than how truly educated and enlightened you claim to be. I could insult you back but I don't mock the disabled, afflicted or 🤬 as a personal policy. So stay on point and do what you think you can do or don't, don't keep claiming you can when you're not going to. Like I said, might as well claim you can fly as long as people aren't looking at you directly.

    Or in simpler terms: ayo u, i am gd speller, u am not gd. u mad bro lol wtf get gd ok den we cn tlk ok? thxkbai wtf bitchz b trippn

    Excuse me Genius I don't need you to correct my broken English ~ Word to O'shea Jackson.

    The Torah Scriptures Aramaic fairytales, again you Is dumb, those big books taught you nothing.

    "Are" is not "Is", you dumb 🤬 . Seriously, you haven't mastered the basics, you think you can kick higher knowledge? You wanna name a 🤬 rapper/actor like he is some literacy master? You can name names all day, but you haven't mastered verbs and contectual usage of them yet, 🤬 . You can't write on my level, you can't express your 🤬 on my level, you think you're on my level? Argue with my argument, not at me. You keep calling me dumb, I am MENSA class unless I am 🤬 off my ass. You can't even get your declarative classififying verbiage correct. 🤬 off, English 101 is where you need to be at, not theological debates.

    Pray to Jesus, you need his help.

    Ha, now you want to get into the conceptual semantics of wording. Mr Linguistics gymnastic really on the internet with a complex of inferiority of his manhood really want to get serious on the internet.

    Look here homie your theological studies and your hard earn money on your class taught you 🤬 , you got 🤬 over.

    When The Torah came into existence from the writings of the Prophets there was no such thing of the Armenian language or race.

    So how In the 🤬 The Torah events Armenian fairytale.

    Again you are, is and forever be 🤬 stupid, your teacher ain't 🤬 and you don't know 🤬 .

    Thelogical school my ass, whitey taught you wrong.

    Now I openly challenge you on theology your field. With your schooling.

    You lost the first round, make it fast theological student the Sabbath approaches and I'm shutting this down
  • soul rattler
    soul rattler Chief Petty Officer of the Ill Community Naval Command HOOYAHMembers Posts: 18,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    zombie wrote: »
    zombie wrote: »
    13 was more like 18 in the ancient days.

    Yeah, and Noah was 600 years old when he started building the arc and Enoch was immortal, right?

    13 is 13, 🤬 sent Michael to tell her "you old enough to bleed, you're old enough to breed, 🤬 your fiance, I just invisible dicked you down in the divine way". He didn't even appear to hear as a 🤬 burning bush or a pillar of fire in the sky, he sent his little homie to tell a little girl the son she was going to have was his and he was gonna die young after he'd served his purpose. He wasn't even 🤬 around like he was when he told Abraham to 🤬 Isaac, he went through with that 🤬 and turned a blind eye when his son called for his help, even though he did everything he was asked to do as a servant to his father.

    🤬 was cold blooded from the jump like one of those dudes who knocks up a young 'un planning to go to college, moves out of state to try avoid child support and then only turns up once a year to take his kid to the family reunion of his kinfolk, brags about how well the boy's doing, takes credit for it because "he's just like his old man", then drops him off at his mom's place and drives off to get 🤬 with his ol' boys. 🤬 was a lame ass deadbeat dad before the term existed.
    waterproof wrote: »
    Ignoring the Christrolls... There is an interesting take on the supposed tale of Lucifer's fall.

    Using the same assumptions of traditional Christian folklore, the basic idea is that Lucifer loved and adorned humanity and only wanted to share the mysteries of the universe with man but the cruel G-d wanted only to keep his creation imprisoned and ignorant like a caged pet. The serpant was actually Lucifer's way of encouraging mankind to seek out the unknown and to grow as a species. The punishmens of mortality, pain, menstruation, etc were due to G-d's jealousy towards Lucifer's mutual adoration with humanity. But as a consolation for potential redemption, Lucifer was allowed to show mankind science, math, logic so that one day paradise would be achieved.

    Also when he supposedly "tempted" Christ as he wandered the desert, he was basically saying "Look, you know you're going to die for this cause and I was one of his most devoted who showed love for humanity, I sacrificed my divinity because I loved them so much and wanted them to be enlightened, why are you gonna sacrifice yourself if he loved me first but turned away from me and cast me out when I questioned him? Can't you see your going to end up just like me, a martyr for mankind given life by an omniscient, omnipotent being who has punished mankind even though he surely knew what they'd do given he is all knowing and all powerful? He flooded the Earth, razed 🤬 and Gommorah, cursed and killed the Egyptians even though he made them, cursed and killed those who worshipped the golden calf... can't you see a pattern emerging here?" In the end Lucifer is proven right because when Jesus asks 🤬 "why have you forsaken me?" he doesn't reply. Jesus was blindly loyal, infinitely forgiving of murderers (Saul/Paul), 🤬 (Mary Magdalene) and greedy tax men (Zacchaius) but his absentee father basically set up his creations to fail and then cast them down or wiped them out when they showed free will. Sure, he resurrects Jesus to go see the disciples after his death before he ascends to Heaven but he marked his own son for death and Michael told Mary that 🤬 before Jesus was even born. 🤬 's actually a petty, cruel and destructive 🤬 who repeatedly killed men and women even though he made them that way with those kind of capabilities according to the scriptures.

    Christianity is just a cobbled together version of Zoroastrianism and Judaism anyway with Western editors. It's a religion of Chinese whispers.

    You is dumb Judaism, lol. Stupid small brain uncircumcised heathen

    The correct phrasing is "You are dumb." Also it would be "small brained". You can't even type literate English and you're claiming I'm dumb? 🤬 , you can't even type properly. You're investing faith in Aramaic fairytales, I'm up on world religion in general. I know where the roots of the stories come from and how they've been adapted to suit cultural standards. You even know about the cult of Jepthah? Doubt it. Seriously, I have probably forgotten more about theology than you've even learned and considering you're lack of literacy, I doubt you've even read a Bible front to back. So how about mastering the written word before trying to claim I'm dumb, okay?

    You keep claiming "I could easily destroy this", "I could easily correct you" to both myself and Soul Rattler but you're not doing it. You're claiming you can and then not showing and proving. You might as well claim you can fly while you're at it. If it was so easy for you, you'd do it already. But it's not because the truth is you're stupid as 🤬 and want to talk about abilities you don't have because you're ignorance and ego prevent you from actually demonstrating the capabilities you like to think you have but clearly lack. It's not easy for you to do what you would like to do, however it is easy for you to claim you can. Show and prove or shut up, insulting me personally rather than actually putting forth a valid counterargument of substance only shows how infantile and defensive you actually are rather than how truly educated and enlightened you claim to be. I could insult you back but I don't mock the disabled, afflicted or 🤬 as a personal policy. So stay on point and do what you think you can do or don't, don't keep claiming you can when you're not going to. Like I said, might as well claim you can fly as long as people aren't looking at you directly.

    As for not knowing of Judaism and its customs, you do realise the Ten Commandments of Christianity actually were amended by the Greeks because they thought the full 616 customs were too impractical and difficult to memorise for most people, right?

    You don't know what I know so don't pretend you do, especially when you don't even know how to type. It is clear what your skill level is and as for destroying my argument, please see how I am destroying yours and learn from it, okay?

    Or in simpler terms: ayo u, i am gd speller, u am not gd. u mad bro lol wtf get gd ok den we cn tlk ok? thxkbai wtf bitchz b trippn

    when you are 13 you are a grown ass man in some cultures so when i said 13 was like 18 i meant that at 13 you were not a child. back then most people did not live long so they did everything earlier in life. ultimately 🤬 is utilitarian everything is done for the greater good

    so yes jesus suffered and died but as a concequence he gave us the chance to escape the lake of fire

    Pissedoffnobody is talking about age and maturity, not legal adulthood.

    13 is 13. Putting a 13 year old through that is 🤬 up in 33AD and 2014BC
  • zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    zombie wrote: »
    zombie wrote: »
    13 was more like 18 in the ancient days.

    Yeah, and Noah was 600 years old when he started building the arc and Enoch was immortal, right?

    13 is 13, 🤬 sent Michael to tell her "you old enough to bleed, you're old enough to breed, 🤬 your fiance, I just invisible dicked you down in the divine way". He didn't even appear to hear as a 🤬 burning bush or a pillar of fire in the sky, he sent his little homie to tell a little girl the son she was going to have was his and he was gonna die young after he'd served his purpose. He wasn't even 🤬 around like he was when he told Abraham to 🤬 Isaac, he went through with that 🤬 and turned a blind eye when his son called for his help, even though he did everything he was asked to do as a servant to his father.

    🤬 was cold blooded from the jump like one of those dudes who knocks up a young 'un planning to go to college, moves out of state to try avoid child support and then only turns up once a year to take his kid to the family reunion of his kinfolk, brags about how well the boy's doing, takes credit for it because "he's just like his old man", then drops him off at his mom's place and drives off to get 🤬 with his ol' boys. 🤬 was a lame ass deadbeat dad before the term existed.
    waterproof wrote: »
    Ignoring the Christrolls... There is an interesting take on the supposed tale of Lucifer's fall.

    Using the same assumptions of traditional Christian folklore, the basic idea is that Lucifer loved and adorned humanity and only wanted to share the mysteries of the universe with man but the cruel G-d wanted only to keep his creation imprisoned and ignorant like a caged pet. The serpant was actually Lucifer's way of encouraging mankind to seek out the unknown and to grow as a species. The punishmens of mortality, pain, menstruation, etc were due to G-d's jealousy towards Lucifer's mutual adoration with humanity. But as a consolation for potential redemption, Lucifer was allowed to show mankind science, math, logic so that one day paradise would be achieved.

    Also when he supposedly "tempted" Christ as he wandered the desert, he was basically saying "Look, you know you're going to die for this cause and I was one of his most devoted who showed love for humanity, I sacrificed my divinity because I loved them so much and wanted them to be enlightened, why are you gonna sacrifice yourself if he loved me first but turned away from me and cast me out when I questioned him? Can't you see your going to end up just like me, a martyr for mankind given life by an omniscient, omnipotent being who has punished mankind even though he surely knew what they'd do given he is all knowing and all powerful? He flooded the Earth, razed 🤬 and Gommorah, cursed and killed the Egyptians even though he made them, cursed and killed those who worshipped the golden calf... can't you see a pattern emerging here?" In the end Lucifer is proven right because when Jesus asks 🤬 "why have you forsaken me?" he doesn't reply. Jesus was blindly loyal, infinitely forgiving of murderers (Saul/Paul), 🤬 (Mary Magdalene) and greedy tax men (Zacchaius) but his absentee father basically set up his creations to fail and then cast them down or wiped them out when they showed free will. Sure, he resurrects Jesus to go see the disciples after his death before he ascends to Heaven but he marked his own son for death and Michael told Mary that 🤬 before Jesus was even born. 🤬 's actually a petty, cruel and destructive 🤬 who repeatedly killed men and women even though he made them that way with those kind of capabilities according to the scriptures.

    Christianity is just a cobbled together version of Zoroastrianism and Judaism anyway with Western editors. It's a religion of Chinese whispers.

    You is dumb Judaism, lol. Stupid small brain uncircumcised heathen

    The correct phrasing is "You are dumb." Also it would be "small brained". You can't even type literate English and you're claiming I'm dumb? 🤬 , you can't even type properly. You're investing faith in Aramaic fairytales, I'm up on world religion in general. I know where the roots of the stories come from and how they've been adapted to suit cultural standards. You even know about the cult of Jepthah? Doubt it. Seriously, I have probably forgotten more about theology than you've even learned and considering you're lack of literacy, I doubt you've even read a Bible front to back. So how about mastering the written word before trying to claim I'm dumb, okay?

    You keep claiming "I could easily destroy this", "I could easily correct you" to both myself and Soul Rattler but you're not doing it. You're claiming you can and then not showing and proving. You might as well claim you can fly while you're at it. If it was so easy for you, you'd do it already. But it's not because the truth is you're stupid as 🤬 and want to talk about abilities you don't have because you're ignorance and ego prevent you from actually demonstrating the capabilities you like to think you have but clearly lack. It's not easy for you to do what you would like to do, however it is easy for you to claim you can. Show and prove or shut up, insulting me personally rather than actually putting forth a valid counterargument of substance only shows how infantile and defensive you actually are rather than how truly educated and enlightened you claim to be. I could insult you back but I don't mock the disabled, afflicted or 🤬 as a personal policy. So stay on point and do what you think you can do or don't, don't keep claiming you can when you're not going to. Like I said, might as well claim you can fly as long as people aren't looking at you directly.

    As for not knowing of Judaism and its customs, you do realise the Ten Commandments of Christianity actually were amended by the Greeks because they thought the full 616 customs were too impractical and difficult to memorise for most people, right?

    You don't know what I know so don't pretend you do, especially when you don't even know how to type. It is clear what your skill level is and as for destroying my argument, please see how I am destroying yours and learn from it, okay?

    Or in simpler terms: ayo u, i am gd speller, u am not gd. u mad bro lol wtf get gd ok den we cn tlk ok? thxkbai wtf bitchz b trippn

    when you are 13 you are a grown ass man in some cultures so when i said 13 was like 18 i meant that at 13 you were not a child. back then most people did not live long so they did everything earlier in life. ultimately 🤬 is utilitarian everything is done for the greater good

    so yes jesus suffered and died but as a concequence he gave us the chance to escape the lake of fire

    Pissedoffnobody is talking about age and maturity, not legal adulthood.

    13 is 13. Putting a 13 year old through that is 🤬 up in 33AD and 2014BC

    maturity is relative and is defined by culture, it was not 2014 where women can wait till 35 to get pregnant
Sign In or Register to comment.