What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

Just heard that new TWISTA-Dark Horse and...

Lustchyld
Lustchyld Members Posts: 987 ✭✭✭✭
...it's raw. To me the standout tracks are "want my love" "gettin paper" "crisis" "6 rings" and "throwing my money"

Comments

• Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Make Reasonable Choices. H. E. Double Hockey SticksMembers Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Aint heard a twista album since Kamikaze haha. ill have to check it out.
  • _Goldie_
    _Goldie_ ablackweb.com Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 30,349 Regulator
    Ima check it out prolly 2moro. Im sure theres a couple fire tracks on there.
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Sion Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    gotta check it, last 2 albums were slept on
  • HafBayked
    HafBayked Members Posts: 16,248 ✭✭✭✭✭
    i forgot about it....is it out?....may have to grab that
  • sapp08_2001
    sapp08_2001 #Sawse San DiegoMembers Posts: 7,565 ✭✭✭✭✭
    People been sleepin on Twista. Somebody sign this man already
  • marc123
    marc123 Members Posts: 16,999 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lou Cypher wrote: »
    Aint heard a twista album since Kamikaze haha. ill have to check it out.
  • wilberdmillz
    wilberdmillz Members Posts: 2,159 ✭✭✭✭✭
    is there a 🤬 copy out? the copy i saw was a clean one.
  • Kellmill
    Kellmill Members, Writer Posts: 1,577 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Album is pretty lackluster IMO aside from those tracks you listed. Too many songs for the hoes that aren't on the level of chocolate fees or slow jamz
  • Lustchyld
    HafBayked wrote: »
    i forgot about it....is it out?....may have to grab that

hits stores on the 12th
  • Lustchyld
    Kellmill wrote: »
    Album is pretty lackluster IMO aside from those tracks you listed. Too many songs for the hoes that aren't on the level of chocolate fees or slow jamz

give it time to grow on you. you know this is the microwave music age we live in now. today's demographic ain't really holdin down great emcees like they used to

• Lustchyld
    I'm just waiting on that new Krayzie Bone now, also Dre 3000's solo
  • HafBayked
    Kellmill wrote: »

smh....he's known for having a few of those and they usually jam....but im really not looking forward to all that on an album named Dark Horse....thought he was back on some adrenaline rush 🤬 ....now ima have to preview that 🤬 before i make a move
  • nex gin
    nex gin Keep It Simple Stupid Members Posts: 10,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I typically always cop Twista's albums. His last few didn't really impress me though. Might have to youtube some of the songs before I risk breaking bread & being disappointed.
  • southernmade
    southernmade Members Posts: 2,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    he missed me on the last two albums....he let bossie 🤬 up a perfectly good smoke song lol....I've been done since Category 5.....I see mixed reviews on here, I guess I'll have to check it out. Twista used to be my favortie rapper and in a way he still is....but his album have been lackluster.....I tink at this point him and Traxter have done all they could do with each other.....we wanted them to work together when they werent....now that they are again im tired of hearing his 50th rendition on Adrenaline Rush lol.....Traxter used to be dope to me but his production lacks a certain something....I havent figured it outyet ....I think the beats almost seem empty to me....I dont know...
  • MARIO_DRO
    MARIO_DRO Members Posts: 14,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ... HE USUALLY WOULD HAVE A SINGLE ON RADIO..

TWISTA IS RAW, WISH HE COULD HAVE BLEW UP
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ATL_DRO wrote: »

he did blow up lol
  • Bcotton5
    edited August 2014
    and yea Imma need a link Im always checking for Twista, his last couple were dope even if that big commercial/mainstream wise

Category F5 is my 🤬
  • gum989
    gum989 Members Posts: 2,557 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Twista gotta be Top 5 underrated all time.
  • Melanin_Enriched
    Melanin_Enriched Your favorite basketball-american gentleman Members Posts: 22,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    So again 🤬 are not posting youtube vids of the standout tracks.
  • aladdin1978
    aladdin1978 Poo Poo Jenkins- pronounced Pow POW West coastin'Members Posts: 4,609 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Damn shame I didnt even know it came out and I'm in Chicago right now. I havent heard any support from radio. Smh
  • HafBayked
    Damn shame I didnt even know it came out and I'm in Chicago right now. I havent heard any support from radio. Smh

smh....bet if he gets shot up tonight that 🤬 gone get a million spins
  • Bcotton5
    Twistta usually got a radio hit even though he been on that independant grind lately
  • MARIO_DRO
    MARIO_DRO Members Posts: 14,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bcotton5 wrote: »
    ATL_DRO wrote: »

he did blow up lol

..NAW NOT REALLY. . TWIST AINT BLOW TIL SLOW JAMS... AND AFTER THAT NGA DIED RIGHT BACK DOWN
  • The_Man
    The_Man Members Posts: 2,718 ✭✭✭✭✭
    twista got classics

• Lustchyld
    So again 🤬 are not posting youtube vids of the standout tracks.

it ain't hit YouTube yet as far as I know. I heard it from a album preview on thisis50.com