What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

Suge Knight 6 times at Chris Brown VMA pre party

1235»

Comments

• beenwize
    beenwize Members Posts: 2,024 ✭✭
    edited August 2014
    All of you keyboard warriors talking 🤬 about Suge don't know 🤬 and don't got the 🤬 to say 🤬 to his face. How the 🤬 can you have 2pac killed when you sitting in the car next to him and get grazed by a bullet yourself? Most of you are brainless zombies that believe everything you read or hear in the media.
  • freethewave
    freethewave Members Posts: 3,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    U think suges size is what keepin him alive.dude injests bullets
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Queer LGBT CommunityMembers Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    beenwize wrote: »
    All of you keyboard warriors talking 🤬 about Suge don't know 🤬 and don't got the 🤬 to say 🤬 to his face. How the 🤬 can you have 2pac killed when you sitting in the car next to him and get grazed by a bullet yourself? Most of you are brainless zombies that believe everything you read or hear in the media.

Id love to talk 🤬 to his face then when he beats the 🤬 out of me I can sue him
  • nex gin
    nex gin Keep It Simple Stupid Members Posts: 10,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    So a president can get assassinated, but Suge is somehow untouchable? Alright....lmmfao. Gotdamn innanet stans.
  • SheerExcellence
    SheerExcellence I'm Faceless Members Posts: 6,140 ✭✭✭✭✭
    nex gin wrote: »
    So a president can get assassinated, but Suge is somehow untouchable? Alright....lmmfao. Gotdamn innanet stans.

I hear what you saying, but presidents/leaders have all kinds of ppl after them
    If taliban was after suge, he'd be dead
    Luckily for suge all he has after him are tough talking 🤬 which is only a step above ppl on the I.C
  • mc317
    mc317 Chief Of Goddamn Station Dark Side of The MoonMembers Posts: 5,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good job Harry O!
  • Mr. Rich Pryor
    Mr. Rich Pryor Members Posts: 1,233 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Iceberg Slick
    Iceberg Slick Members Posts: 784 ✭✭✭✭

suing is the cracka 🤬 way. 1st you admit you a 🤬 and would take the L if you fought him and then you gon sue him on some petty 🤬 . 🤬 crackas being 🤬 . you got too much estrogen on your weak 🤬 .
  • scottsteiner
    scottsteiner Members Posts: 215 ✭✭
    tumblr_mdn5w60fcc1qmvk63o1_400.gif

WOOOOOOOOOOO!
  • Iceberg Slick
    Iceberg Slick Members Posts: 784 ✭✭✭✭
    all you square 🤬 and soft crackas still speculating. the reason for the gunshots been known. all the sets who got beef with fruit town pirus mad singing breezy been claiming fruit town pirus for months now. breezy gon find out the wages of his sin.
  • beenwize
    all you square 🤬 and soft crackas still speculating. the reason for the gunshots been known. all the sets who got beef with fruit town pirus mad singing breezy been claiming fruit town pirus for months now. breezy gon find out the wages of his sin.

Suge have a problem with Chris Brown now?

• StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Queer LGBT CommunityMembers Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭

suing is the cracka 🤬 way. 1st you admit you a 🤬 and would take the L if you fought him and then you gon sue him on some petty 🤬 . 🤬 crackas being 🤬 . you got too much estrogen on your weak 🤬 .

still less estrogren then you 🤬 scared of him
  • beenwize
  • Angeles1son85
    Angeles1son85 I'm an animal I shoulda been born in Jumanji Los AngelesMembers Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    According to our source, Suge was shot over a dispute with R&B singer Akon’s brother Abou “Bu” Thiam. The source claims Suge owed Bu around $250,000, and a fight involving the two actually broke out at a L.A. studio just a few weeks ago.

Things ratcheted up at the pre-VMA party hosted by Chris Brown over the weekend where Suge was shot. Bu just happens to be Chris’ manager too.

Bu is a well-known person behind the scenes in the biz. He’s worked at industry heavyweights like Def Jam and is the co-CEO of Akon’s Konvict Muzik. Ironically, Bu was also said to be involved in settling the beef between Chris Brown and Drake.

All.hiphop.com
  • djraycool
    djraycool Members Posts: 159 ✭✭
    All I'm saying if I was there that wouldn't have 🤬 happened. Facts! I got u Suge
  • sapo614
    sapo614 Members Posts: 794 ✭✭✭✭✭
    diddy-mase-1.gif?w=650

I bet mase looks at himself in the video and did this

mase-gif.gif
  • loch121
    loch121 Members Posts: 12,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2014

But if this was about Breezy why didn't they pop him when he stood up all in the open on top of a table in the club?
  • Angeles1son85
    Angeles1son85 I'm an animal I shoulda been born in Jumanji Los AngelesMembers Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    They probably went for suge for co.signin brown