What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

Full video of the Ray Rice haymaker on his wife

1272830323341

Comments

  • Westie
    Westie Whore Savant the vagina nebulaMembers Posts: 12,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ineedpussy wrote: »
    i gotta kinda co sign vulcan raven. if i hit my woman and a video came out my job aint gone fire me. hell me and my co workers would probably laugh at this on some ole menace to society 🤬

    Oh...well if I get an a&b I will be fired. Reason enough for me to keep my hands to myself at all times. I can't imagine putting millions of dollars in jeopardy.
  • Westie
    Westie Whore Savant the vagina nebulaMembers Posts: 12,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    DarcSkies wrote: »
    Parallel wrote: »
    DarcSkies wrote: »
    Oh and BTW...

    I'd like to see you tell Mike Brown's Mom that some football player's wife getting knocked out in an elevator is a comparable crime to her son being murdered by a government official after he surrendered.

    I'd LOVE to see that conversation.
    I just realized Im on the wrong damn page and you wrote this a thousand pages ago...MY BAD

    The actions are not comparable. I don't see how you cannot comprehend this. The response of people defending said actions are comparable. People are scrambling to find ways to justify both instances when BOTH instances are clearly wrong. The point is that the force is EXTREMELY excessive in both cases and the sides arguing for the use of said force sound similar in their attempts to justify the actions of the person exercising the force.

    This really isn't that difficult to understand.

    Oh no, your point is very easy to understand. It's just wrong. It's easy to understand why somebody would think the number 11 should be pronounced "ONE-TY One." But they'd still be WRONG.

    The point is you and your ilk are being HYPOCRITICAL.You apply certain rules to one segment of society (males) that you dont apply to another (females). Very simple concept really. Either you treat people equally or you dont.

    And if you're going to use the BS argument about women being weaker then you must also think every male vs. male fight is evenly matched. So I guess if a 5'10 190 lbs man hits a 6'5 250 LBS man and gets knocked out in return the larger man should go straight to jail, lose his job and be ostracized correct? eventhough he wasn't the instigator?
    Question: does spitting on a person qualify as instigating a fight?
  • Westie
    Westie Whore Savant the vagina nebulaMembers Posts: 12,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @iconoclast‌

    Explain that nosign to what goes on at MY job please.
  • deadeye
    deadeye Walmart Warrior Kat's buttMembers Posts: 22,883 ✭✭✭✭✭
    tompetrez3 wrote: »
    How the 🤬 is this man supposed to feed his family? This is not helping domestic violence. This is actually showing you how the pale faces destroy the fabric of the black family. No CFL no NFL no endorsements. Damn Yall creating and training him to be a 🤬 to sit around doing nothing like Yall do other black men. This not punishment. Taking away his livelihood is promoting generational poverty which is the gate way to most problems in black community right now. I'm sure ray got a mama he promised the world to. I know he got some home boys he look out for. He is married with a kid. If you are the leader/bread winner for your immediate family like I am you know anytime a big shift in money would create enough stress to induce a heart attack. All this 🤬 know is football his whole life. They taking his ability to create from his own two hands to provide for his fam. That's all a man has at the end of the day. You 🤬 with no kind of daily obligations or major responsibility cant dig this If this was some white man he would be hollering about all his amendments being violated and the public would be outraged. He need help too. He need a friend right now. 🤬 all that a real man don't hit women 🤬 . No a real man don't throw stones and a real man is not going to kick a man while he's down.


    I agree with this to an extent.


    The real problem.....or irony ( @desertrain10‌ ) is the fact that the punishment he's been given for what he did to his fiance (now wife) is actually putting his wife in more danger.


    At least when he was still playing, he would have to attend practice, team meetings, film sessions, and play on Sunday.


    Not to mention the away games and road trips that would minimize some of the time he spends around Janay.


    Now that he doesn't have anything to do, he's gonna be around his wife 24/7.


    Even couples who aren't in dysfunctional/abusive relationships are going to argue and/or get on each others nerves every once in a while.


    How long before he blames her for everything he's going through now and possibly does something a lot worse than what he did to her in the elevator?


    Basically, one could argue that the NFL is actually jeopardizing Janay Rice's safety by suspending her husband from the league.
  • Westie
    Westie Whore Savant the vagina nebulaMembers Posts: 12,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    deadeye wrote: »
    tompetrez3 wrote: »
    How the 🤬 is this man supposed to feed his family? This is not helping domestic violence. This is actually showing you how the pale faces destroy the fabric of the black family. No CFL no NFL no endorsements. Damn Yall creating and training him to be a 🤬 to sit around doing nothing like Yall do other black men. This not punishment. Taking away his livelihood is promoting generational poverty which is the gate way to most problems in black community right now. I'm sure ray got a mama he promised the world to. I know he got some home boys he look out for. He is married with a kid. If you are the leader/bread winner for your immediate family like I am you know anytime a big shift in money would create enough stress to induce a heart attack. All this 🤬 know is football his whole life. They taking his ability to create from his own two hands to provide for his fam. That's all a man has at the end of the day. You 🤬 with no kind of daily obligations or major responsibility cant dig this If this was some white man he would be hollering about all his amendments being violated and the public would be outraged. He need help too. He need a friend right now. 🤬 all that a real man don't hit women 🤬 . No a real man don't throw stones and a real man is not going to kick a man while he's down.


    I agree with this to an extent.


    The real problem.....or irony ( @desertrain10‌ ) is the fact that the punishment he's been given for what he did to his fiance (now wife) is actually putting his wife in more danger.


    At least when he was still playing, he would have to attend practice, team meetings, film sessions, and play on Sunday.


    Not to mention the away games and road trips that would minimize some of the time he spends around Janay.


    Now that he doesn't have anything to do, he's gonna be around his wife 24/7.


    Even couples who aren't in dysfunctional/abusive relationships are going to argue and/or get on each others nerves every once in a while.


    How long before he blames her for everything he's going through now and possibly does something a lot worse than what he did to her in the elevator?


    Basically, one could argue that the NFL is actually jeopardizing Janay Rice's safety by suspending her husband from the league.

    Lol she's endangering her own safety. I don't feel sorry for that chick for real.
  • deadeye
    deadeye Walmart Warrior Kat's buttMembers Posts: 22,883 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2014
    taeboo wrote: »
    tompetrez3 wrote: »
    How the 🤬 is this man supposed to feed his family? This is not helping domestic violence. This is actually showing you how the pale faces destroy the fabric of the black family. No CFL no NFL no endorsements. Damn Yall creating and training him to be a 🤬 to sit around doing nothing like Yall do other black men. This not punishment. Taking away his livelihood is promoting generational poverty which is the gate way to most problems in black community right now. I'm sure ray got a mama he promised the world to. I know he got some home boys he look out for. He is married with a kid. If you are the leader/bread winner for your immediate family like I am you know anytime a big shift in money would create enough stress to induce a heart attack. All this 🤬 know is football his whole life. They taking his ability to create from his own two hands to provide for his fam. That's all a man has at the end of the day. You 🤬 with no kind of daily obligations or major responsibility cant dig this If this was some white man he would be hollering about all his amendments being violated and the public would be outraged. He need help too. He need a friend right now. 🤬 all that a real man don't hit women 🤬 . No a real man don't throw stones and a real man is not going to kick a man while he's down.

    Rice made $25 million in the last 2 years and that's just his nfl money, he is far from being in poverty.


    Not necessarily.


    Ever seen ESPN Broke 30 for 30?



  • Crude_
    Crude_ Legend Members Posts: 19,965 ✭✭✭✭✭
    deadeye wrote: »
    taeboo wrote: »
    tompetrez3 wrote: »
    How the 🤬 is this man supposed to feed his family? This is not helping domestic violence. This is actually showing you how the pale faces destroy the fabric of the black family. No CFL no NFL no endorsements. Damn Yall creating and training him to be a 🤬 to sit around doing nothing like Yall do other black men. This not punishment. Taking away his livelihood is promoting generational poverty which is the gate way to most problems in black community right now. I'm sure ray got a mama he promised the world to. I know he got some home boys he look out for. He is married with a kid. If you are the leader/bread winner for your immediate family like I am you know anytime a big shift in money would create enough stress to induce a heart attack. All this 🤬 know is football his whole life. They taking his ability to create from his own two hands to provide for his fam. That's all a man has at the end of the day. You 🤬 with no kind of daily obligations or major responsibility cant dig this If this was some white man he would be hollering about all his amendments being violated and the public would be outraged. He need help too. He need a friend right now. 🤬 all that a real man don't hit women 🤬 . No a real man don't throw stones and a real man is not going to kick a man while he's down.

    Rice made $25 million in the last 2 years and that's just his nfl money, he is far from being in poverty.


    Not necessarily.


    Ever seen ESPN Broke 30 for 30?



    Folks don't completely understand how those NFL contracts work all that money might have not been guaranteed.
  • DarcSkies
    DarcSkies TRUST IN ALLAH BUT TIE UP YOUR CAMEL Members Posts: 13,791 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Westie wrote: »
    DarcSkies wrote: »
    Parallel wrote: »
    DarcSkies wrote: »
    Oh and BTW...

    I'd like to see you tell Mike Brown's Mom that some football player's wife getting knocked out in an elevator is a comparable crime to her son being murdered by a government official after he surrendered.

    I'd LOVE to see that conversation.
    I just realized Im on the wrong damn page and you wrote this a thousand pages ago...MY BAD

    The actions are not comparable. I don't see how you cannot comprehend this. The response of people defending said actions are comparable. People are scrambling to find ways to justify both instances when BOTH instances are clearly wrong. The point is that the force is EXTREMELY excessive in both cases and the sides arguing for the use of said force sound similar in their attempts to justify the actions of the person exercising the force.

    This really isn't that difficult to understand.

    Oh no, your point is very easy to understand. It's just wrong. It's easy to understand why somebody would think the number 11 should be pronounced "ONE-TY One." But they'd still be WRONG.

    The point is you and your ilk are being HYPOCRITICAL.You apply certain rules to one segment of society (males) that you dont apply to another (females). Very simple concept really. Either you treat people equally or you dont.

    And if you're going to use the BS argument about women being weaker then you must also think every male vs. male fight is evenly matched. So I guess if a 5'10 190 lbs man hits a 6'5 250 LBS man and gets knocked out in return the larger man should go straight to jail, lose his job and be ostracized correct? eventhough he wasn't the instigator?
    Question: does spitting on a person qualify as instigating a fight?
    In a vacuum...yes. I hope you're not insinuating that I think Janae instigated the fight. My opinions on the Ray Rice incident are based on the video. Not anything that may or may not have happened before it. Just base on the video alone she didnt instigate anything at all.

    So I hope that question wasnt an insinuation (-_-)
  • DarcSkies
    DarcSkies TRUST IN ALLAH BUT TIE UP YOUR CAMEL Members Posts: 13,791 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Parallel wrote: »
    and with all that Ray Rice will likely be back much sooner rather than later


    Goodell just flat out has to go. Should have suspended Rice for 6 games...made him go to therapy. Made a point to say it wont do any good to just give up on him. Gave some 🤬 speech about how the NFL wont tolerate "Violence Against Women" because women are innocent, blameless and perfect and other feminist nonsense and kept it moving.

    This cracka smooth ignored the fact that he knocked a 🤬 out on camera. Like that wasnt gonna drive weak hearted muthafukkas insane lol
  • THIRDSUPREME
    THIRDSUPREME TargSettotheDeathLarkKillaNigga Home of the SlavesMembers Posts: 7,519 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ray Rice is a successful young brother with some seriius anger and control issues. You don't spit on someone....in Chicago...people don't do that. Somebody has to die after that. Plain and simple.
  • deadeye
    deadeye Walmart Warrior Kat's buttMembers Posts: 22,883 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2014
    🤬 ! I am totally being mind 🤬 . I knew something did not make sense. This is not Ray Lewis. This is someone else named Ray that plays for baltimore. I knew it didnt make sense. I remembered the big speech ray lewis gave when he won the SuperBowl. I even remember wanting him to win because he was the black quarterback. This story was making no sense to me at first because i know he retired but i assumed he must of just changed his mind and wanted to come back. I also remembered ray lewis being much more fine and stockier than this guy. This is a total mind 🤬 . I need to watch more sports


    "I even remember wanting him to win because he was the black quarterback." - @obnoxiouslyfresh‌
  • The Iconoclast
    The Iconoclast harbinger of existential angst Members Posts: 1,381 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Westie wrote: »
    @iconoclast‌

    Explain that nosign to what goes on at MY job please.

    Lol smh oops just noticed it. My fault homie, I switched it. Scrolling too fast on mobile thought I cosigned.
  • Knightryder
    Knightryder Members Posts: 2,098 ✭✭✭✭✭
    zerocool wrote: »
    Parallel wrote: »
    and with all that Ray Rice will likely be back much sooner rather than later


    Someone is lying.....

    Its obvious the nfl is lying.......they dropped the ball.....now they
    trying to add on more heat on rice.........so they can look respectable
  • Trillfate
    Trillfate "i used to like the Ride more now i like the Race...i used like the Prize more now i like the Chase" Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    2 hashtags are trending on twitter

    this tweet is 4 hours old, and the numbers are telling

  • Mr.LV
    Mr.LV Members Posts: 14,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jay-z did the right thing in his altercation with Solange, it's simply not worth it to hit a female.
  • DarcSkies
    DarcSkies TRUST IN ALLAH BUT TIE UP YOUR CAMEL Members Posts: 13,791 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mr.LV wrote: »
    Jay-z did the right thing in his altercation with Solange, it's simply not worth it to hit a female.
    He did the SAFE thing. Had he blasted her ass back it wouldnt have been right or wrong. there is no right and wrong once somebody puts hands on you.

    Plus Im 100 percent sure without the bodyguard there its a whole other video we would have seen.
  • (ob)Scene
    (ob)Scene Members Posts: 4,729 ✭✭✭✭✭
    People really think Goodell deserves to lose his job b/c he gave Ray Rice 2 games instead of 6? As if he's the one that actually committed domestic abuse? He really deserves to have his career/livelihood taken away from him over one player?
  • Trillfate
    Trillfate "i used to like the Ride more now i like the Race...i used like the Prize more now i like the Chase" Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • DarcSkies
    DarcSkies TRUST IN ALLAH BUT TIE UP YOUR CAMEL Members Posts: 13,791 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2014
    (ob)Scene wrote: »
    People really think Goodell deserves to lose his job b/c he gave Ray Rice 2 games instead of 6? As if he's the one that actually committed domestic abuse? He really deserves to have his career/livelihood taken away from him over one player?

    BRUH...you obviously haven't followed his decision making process over the years. he's HORRIBLE. Its not that he gave Ray Rice 2 games. Its that he couldve handle this WAY better.

    🤬 arent difficult to figure out nor is the media's propensity to spew femi-🤬 propaganda. He should have seen this 🤬 storm of phony indignation coming a mile away.

    he has a 🤬 sense of Public Relations. He should have pulled Rice tot he side. Told him he woud have to say some horrible 🤬 about him but he'd be good to go by Game 6 or maybe even 9. HELL...suspend him for a year. People will move on to another fake ass controversy by then. Instead he smooth 🤬 UP like he always does smh
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    it actually turns out she spit on him

    Doesn't sway my opinion but does it change anyone else's

    Ray was wrong but to tear down his character and say he shouldn't be able to play football again or that he's being treated fairly right now is crazy to me

    He made a mistake, he admitted to it, was punished for it, accepted that punishment and went to counseling for what was more than likely a one time lapse in judgement

    Anything after is excessive
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    (ob)Scene wrote: »
    People really think Goodell deserves to lose his job b/c he gave Ray Rice 2 games instead of 6? As if he's the one that actually committed domestic abuse? He really deserves to have his career/livelihood taken away from him over one player?

    Lmaooo this is laughable

    You have no problem with Rice not being able to play again but not the commissioner who had all the details whether he admits it or not and made a decision but has been contradicting it ever since and re punished a guy for the same act he had already been punished for
  • Ol Jay's
    Ol Jay's Members Posts: 8,286 ✭✭✭✭✭
    i dont get why folks keep calling her a victim and him an abuser, how do they know this isnt the only fight this 2 had

    Plus i've never known a dv vic to ever escalate a situation with violence towards their abuser
  • jay83
    jay83 Members Posts: 5,490 ✭✭✭✭✭
    [email protected] this. Everyone is getting paid or exposure over the couples situation. The feminist organization gets more exposure, everybody gets a pulpit to preach on and gets more ratings, followers, exposure.

    This is like a reality show where the contestants are gettin exploited for profit. TMZ is gettin paid, ESPN gets even more ratings, all these organizations gets their exposure and agenda, people lookin for a come up even on youtube are getting tons of views and subscribers cause of this. Everyone is gettin paid except rice and his wife.

    But they made the mistake and now gotta live with the consequences i guess.
  • thefabmd2dc
    thefabmd2dc Members Posts: 2,572 ✭✭✭✭✭
    tough break
    I mean walking away must be a foreign concept to some men but they have to learn that in todays society beating women is not acceptable on any level.
    I saw how janay acted and how he acted in the video and its telling me that he beat her before and he's only trying to get help or be better now because he got put on blast and is actually facing consequences for his actions.

    Everyone deserves a second chance but only on the first time this doesn't apply to ray rice imo he needs to be punished and then get treatment. Mike vick had to go through it for like 3 years and this ray rice situation has only been 4 months long