What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

Full video of the Ray Rice haymaker on his wife

1323335373841

Comments

  • Westie
    Westie Whore Savant the vagina nebulaMembers Posts: 12,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    aneed123 wrote: »
    Westie wrote: »
    Westie wrote: »
    Westie wrote: »
    Westie wrote: »
    Westie wrote: »
    Copper wrote: »
    Westie wrote: »
    I stayed because I was mentally weak as 🤬 . I left because after all those ass whoopins I couldn't take the 🤬 no more.

    #beforreal
    Trillfate wrote: »
    That's what this kinda looks like tho.

    hoe staying bc the money as soon as that 🤬 go bankrupt shell be on oprah talmbout how hard it was to leave him and how much hell he put her thru

    She was with him before the money though. She's just dumb.

    so she dumb... but you want ray rice to go thru hell for hitting her.... again you are showing this wasn't about her 2 begin with...

    I've already said it wasn't before I entertained your misguided 🤬 . Does that matter?????

    lol.. then you know that makes you look dumb as 🤬 ... you really don't have a basis for an argument if it's not about her...

    What the 🤬 do you mean I don't have a basis? He's allowed to hit people? That's okay? It's about his actions not about her.


    But you're ignoring the fact that SHE admitted to taking part of the blame as well. Again, the WHOLE vid shows her smackin him 1st. You can't just act like that didn't exist, and only focus on one side of the story.

    Lmao that's what YOU'RE doing tho sweetie.


    How? Show me where I've said only one of them is wrong like you. Apparently you haven't been reading the post, and only skimming them.

    From the beginning

    - I've said BOTH of them are at fault.
    - You got FULL video evidence showing her striking him 1st before they even walked in the elevator.
    - You got video of him knocking her out.
    - The press conference where BOTH of them took responsibility for their part.
    - Her IG response sayin she's 🤬 off about how the media is portraying what happened.
    - HER pretty much tellin folks to mind their business and that it's a family issue.

    @. No need to keep defending her.

    As for your "Post it" comment regarding her spittin ob him 1st...

    http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/5789752

    I'm Not defending her. I'm saying he's a 🤬 🤬 . I'm supposed to feel sorry for a 🤬 who will knock a 🤬 out and drag her across a 🤬 ass floor? And I'm supposed to assign blame equally when HE wasn't hurt in the "fight"? You're high huh?

    lol this is hilarious... In a fight there is a winner and a loser.... she instigated by spitting and hitting and she lost. all that she got hurt 🤬 is because she is a female cuz best believe had she did that to another chick and got dragged u wouldnt have that same stance. just say he hit a girl and no matter what she did he is wrong IMO and keep it moving cuz ur ignoring logic and facts.

    I don't have to keep it moving, I comment because I want to and as I feel like.

    I'm tired of arguing with you 🤬 tho.

    Ray Rice is a 🤬 🤬 and if you side with him you're a 🤬 🤬 by default. (Not saying you specifically do)

    The end.
  • Westie
    Westie Whore Savant the vagina nebulaMembers Posts: 12,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @aneed123‌ I take that back. You are a 🤬 🤬 .
  • Iceberg Slick
    Iceberg Slick Members Posts: 784 ✭✭✭✭
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven I don't knowMembers Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @5th Letter I just seen that no sign. Why not? Jets sign ever other RB.LT and CJ lol
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven I don't knowMembers Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ericb4prez wrote: »
    If this was Michael Sam and his boyfriend in the same exact scenario how would y'all feel about it

    LOL I was just telling somebody that.
  • DarcSkies
    DarcSkies TRUST IN ALLAH BUT TIE UP YOUR CAMEL Members Posts: 13,791 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Westie wrote: »
    aneed123 wrote: »
    Westie wrote: »
    Westie wrote: »
    Westie wrote: »
    Westie wrote: »
    Westie wrote: »
    Copper wrote: »
    Westie wrote: »
    I stayed because I was mentally weak as 🤬 . I left because after all those ass whoopins I couldn't take the 🤬 no more.

    #beforreal
    Trillfate wrote: »
    That's what this kinda looks like tho.

    hoe staying bc the money as soon as that 🤬 go bankrupt shell be on oprah talmbout how hard it was to leave him and how much hell he put her thru

    She was with him before the money though. She's just dumb.

    so she dumb... but you want ray rice to go thru hell for hitting her.... again you are showing this wasn't about her 2 begin with...

    I've already said it wasn't before I entertained your misguided 🤬 . Does that matter?????

    lol.. then you know that makes you look dumb as 🤬 ... you really don't have a basis for an argument if it's not about her...

    What the 🤬 do you mean I don't have a basis? He's allowed to hit people? That's okay? It's about his actions not about her.


    But you're ignoring the fact that SHE admitted to taking part of the blame as well. Again, the WHOLE vid shows her smackin him 1st. You can't just act like that didn't exist, and only focus on one side of the story.

    Lmao that's what YOU'RE doing tho sweetie.


    How? Show me where I've said only one of them is wrong like you. Apparently you haven't been reading the post, and only skimming them.

    From the beginning

    - I've said BOTH of them are at fault.
    - You got FULL video evidence showing her striking him 1st before they even walked in the elevator.
    - You got video of him knocking her out.
    - The press conference where BOTH of them took responsibility for their part.
    - Her IG response sayin she's 🤬 off about how the media is portraying what happened.
    - HER pretty much tellin folks to mind their business and that it's a family issue.

    @. No need to keep defending her.

    As for your "Post it" comment regarding her spittin ob him 1st...

    http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/5789752

    I'm Not defending her. I'm saying he's a 🤬 🤬 . I'm supposed to feel sorry for a 🤬 who will knock a 🤬 out and drag her across a 🤬 ass floor? And I'm supposed to assign blame equally when HE wasn't hurt in the "fight"? You're high huh?

    lol this is hilarious... In a fight there is a winner and a loser.... she instigated by spitting and hitting and she lost. all that she got hurt 🤬 is because she is a female cuz best believe had she did that to another chick and got dragged u wouldnt have that same stance. just say he hit a girl and no matter what she did he is wrong IMO and keep it moving cuz ur ignoring logic and facts.

    I don't have to keep it moving, I comment because I want to and as I feel like.

    I'm tired of arguing with you 🤬 tho.

    Ray Rice is a 🤬 🤬 and if you side with him you're a 🤬 🤬 by default. (Not saying you specifically do)

    The end.
    But she's not a 🤬 🤬 ?

    Oh ok...next time just admit you're wrong and bad your opinions on an underserved sense of entitlement & benevolent sexism.

    U may as well have just called dude a "doodie head" kicked over his legos and stormed off crying with your lunch pale.

    I, for one, am appalled by your behavior & name calling madam.
  • Westie
    Westie Whore Savant the vagina nebulaMembers Posts: 12,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    DarcSkies wrote: »
    Westie wrote: »
    aneed123 wrote: »
    Westie wrote: »
    Westie wrote: »
    Westie wrote: »
    Westie wrote: »
    Westie wrote: »
    Copper wrote: »
    Westie wrote: »
    I stayed because I was mentally weak as 🤬 . I left because after all those ass whoopins I couldn't take the 🤬 no more.

    #beforreal
    Trillfate wrote: »
    That's what this kinda looks like tho.

    hoe staying bc the money as soon as that 🤬 go bankrupt shell be on oprah talmbout how hard it was to leave him and how much hell he put her thru

    She was with him before the money though. She's just dumb.

    so she dumb... but you want ray rice to go thru hell for hitting her.... again you are showing this wasn't about her 2 begin with...

    I've already said it wasn't before I entertained your misguided 🤬 . Does that matter?????

    lol.. then you know that makes you look dumb as 🤬 ... you really don't have a basis for an argument if it's not about her...

    What the 🤬 do you mean I don't have a basis? He's allowed to hit people? That's okay? It's about his actions not about her.


    But you're ignoring the fact that SHE admitted to taking part of the blame as well. Again, the WHOLE vid shows her smackin him 1st. You can't just act like that didn't exist, and only focus on one side of the story.

    Lmao that's what YOU'RE doing tho sweetie.


    How? Show me where I've said only one of them is wrong like you. Apparently you haven't been reading the post, and only skimming them.

    From the beginning

    - I've said BOTH of them are at fault.
    - You got FULL video evidence showing her striking him 1st before they even walked in the elevator.
    - You got video of him knocking her out.
    - The press conference where BOTH of them took responsibility for their part.
    - Her IG response sayin she's 🤬 off about how the media is portraying what happened.
    - HER pretty much tellin folks to mind their business and that it's a family issue.

    @. No need to keep defending her.

    As for your "Post it" comment regarding her spittin ob him 1st...

    http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/5789752

    I'm Not defending her. I'm saying he's a 🤬 🤬 . I'm supposed to feel sorry for a 🤬 who will knock a 🤬 out and drag her across a 🤬 ass floor? And I'm supposed to assign blame equally when HE wasn't hurt in the "fight"? You're high huh?

    lol this is hilarious... In a fight there is a winner and a loser.... she instigated by spitting and hitting and she lost. all that she got hurt 🤬 is because she is a female cuz best believe had she did that to another chick and got dragged u wouldnt have that same stance. just say he hit a girl and no matter what she did he is wrong IMO and keep it moving cuz ur ignoring logic and facts.

    I don't have to keep it moving, I comment because I want to and as I feel like.

    I'm tired of arguing with you 🤬 tho.

    Ray Rice is a 🤬 🤬 and if you side with him you're a 🤬 🤬 by default. (Not saying you specifically do)

    The end.
    But she's not a 🤬 🤬 ?

    Oh ok...next time just admit you're wrong and bad your opinions on an underserved sense of entitlement & benevolent sexism.

    U may as well have just called dude a "doodie head" kicked over his legos and stormed off crying with your lunch pale.

    I, for one, am appalled by your behavior & name calling madam.
    She sure is. I hope he gives her a right hook next time.

    I'm not wrong tho.
  • desertrain10
    desertrain10 Members Posts: 4,829 ✭✭✭✭✭
    deadeye wrote: »
    Westie wrote: »
    deadeye wrote: »
    deadeye wrote: »
    Trillfate wrote: »

    🤬 's hilarious and sad because these women don't even realize that.....regardless of what their reasons for staying or leaving were.....they're still acknowledging that they had a choice in the matter either way.


    All they're really doing is admitting that they either made good decisions or bad decisions.


    Bottom line, it was still their decision to stay or leave.


    Don't really understand what point they're trying to make.

    Hilarious? Why? How old are you really? Lol

    @desertrain10‌


    Not just hilarious......hilarious and sad.


    I think it's hilarious because they're refusing to take any responsibility for their poor decisions.


    Sad because all they're doing is making excuses and don't even realize that's what they're doing.
    How are they refusing to take responsibility?

    I know the answer...cuz they have a 🤬 right?

    They're saying they had a choice.....but implying that they didn't.


    All they're doing is trying to justify poor decisions.

    If i say i
    deadeye wrote: »
    Trillfate wrote: »

    🤬 's hilarious and sad because these women don't even realize that.....regardless of what their reasons for staying or leaving were.....they're still acknowledging that they had a choice in the matter either way.


    All they're really doing is admitting that they either made good decisions or bad decisions.


    Bottom line, it was still their decision to stay or leave.


    Don't really understand what point they're trying to make.

    Hilarious? Why? How old are you really? Lol

    The point is support

    Sure these stories are inspiring to the women who are in abusive relationships and don't yet have the strength to leave

    Leaving is not always so simple a choice especially when u have children and have no means to take care of ur children

    Friend of mine i grew up with ending up living out a car for a while when her mom left her dad who was abusive

    Plus a lot of domestic violent victims arent thinking straight anyways
    ... 🤬 his wife is staying by him and honestly this 🤬 is prolly bringing them closer then farther apart... her Instagram and phone convo with that espn reporter shows she ain't weak minded... like I said before ray ain't getting punished for the 🤬 he did to his wife... he getting punished for all the chicks who getting beat and don't wanna leave they 🤬 . .

    Ray rice is being punished because he knocked his wife unconscious

    had he taken a different course of action victims of domestic abuse would have nothing to rally around

    Had roger goddell been consistent the media would have nothing to report

    And like i said yesterday its become bigger than just about what ray rice did and what the nfl chose not to do


    that's not ray fault the nfl was not consistent... they gave him a punishment that 🤬 shoulda stood... remember this is a BILLION DOLLAR company.. do you truly think if they woulda stood by they decision they would have lost all endorsements? 🤬 naw... this is the same company that is so arrogant that they want people to PAY THEM to perform at the super bowl.... it was said that only the Oscars made the top 10-20 most viewed shows last year everything else was football games.. given they do wanna be seen as a "family friendly" company that's tolerant... but if you 🤬 up stand by your 🤬 up.. don't throw yo 🤬 up out to dry that makes you look worse on some cover up 🤬 ... that's why you have heard people poking holes in the stories they saying...

    btw how is ray rice getting punished for hitting his wife when he already got that punishment in june? so you saying it's ok to punish a person more than once for the same offense?

    Ur right to a certain extent about the nfl dropping the ball but new evidence was introduced...the video ...which the league says they are just now seeing

    The video which contradicts rays initial claim he was only defending himself

    And still what u all seem unable to accept is ray is responsible for this whole mess

    Lol

    what you don't seem to see is that he is not fully to blame... if his wife takes up for her end of the situation then obviously it's not all him... don't y'all know spitting on somebody can be considered assault ( in some states) don't y'all know that there is a gray area as far as what a person believes is defending themselves? don't you know that verbal/emotional abuse/ threats can be held as a reason for defending yourself in some states?

    again I'm not condoning what he did but 2 say it's all his fault and his wife... the ravens/nfl had no part in how this 🤬 went down as a whole is just wrong...

    btw it's being investigated now on how the nfl had 2 know the tape existed.. they knew.. and again ( because you didn't answer last time) do you think he should be punished twice for the same offense? ( which neither punishment lines up with either guideline)

    I say its rice is ultimately responsible for this mess because janay is not an employee of the nfl and she was cleared of all legal charges

    Plus from what i seen it looks like ray spit on her as well, and he seem to have been the agressor i.e. following her into the elevator

    Ray on the other hand though cleared of legal charges is an employee of the nfl, broke their code of conduct, and therefore is subject to any punishment the commis sees fit given it holds up under scurtiny

    Yes rice cant be punished for the same offense twice, however whether his suspension is legal or not, the Ravens terminating his contract is at their discretion

    With that said I already acknowledged the nfl initially dropped the ball and appears to be saving face...but any objective individual with any business sense will agree they were doing the right thing in the short term to protect their brand

    and again had ray not did what he did the league would have not been in a position to even have to lie or whatever

    U don't like it stop watching the games until goddell is fired, protest, start a ray rice "defense" fund, etc


  • Copper
    Copper The WickMembers Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    lol @ people being mad at TMZ
  • Copper
    Copper The WickMembers Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    every one know goodell was lying about that
    how TMZ get a video the NFL cant?

    besides NFL knew what happened in the video...whether they saw it or not. why do you have to see it?
  • a.mann
    a.mann Members Posts: 19,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Copper wrote: »
    lol @ people being mad at TMZ

    Were they mad when TMZ released those Donald Sterling private convo recordings?
    You have now entered...........
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSmPg8cxx0Dt3hTU9hp_CtBgnhjXEJbg6kdotChQpvf-y1rN7d5KA
  • Mr_Vicodin81G
    Mr_Vicodin81G Eating pain pills for breakfast Walgreens Pharmacy Members Posts: 2,923 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ray Rice a 🤬 straight up. 🤬 would never do that 2 an MMA cat or Mayweather(he a 🤬 2) you hit a woman regardless the situation unless she 6'3 225 your a HOE
  • Mister B.
    Mister B. Still the Devil's #1 Advocate. Come on out that box! Members, Writer Posts: 16,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2014
    Man, 🤬 that.

    I can't be mad at Ray Rice now. I was before, because it was hoe 🤬 , point blank, band the tape proved it. But he already copped to the 🤬 . I'm not going re-blow up his life after seeing the 🤬 he already said he did. AND the broad married that dude. No one's holding her hostage. She could've left. She should've left. 🤬 , where her father/brothers at? I'm sure they would've gone for Rice's neck if she really wanted them to. The fact that I or anyone else haven't heard anything from their fam says A WHOLE LOT.

    Me, come at Rice's head again? Naw, that's sheep mentality 🤬 . I'm not even mad that the Ravens cut him. They had every right; besides, he'll be in Jacksonville after the dust settles, if he can come back. They need SOMEBODY to play in that raggedy muthafuckin franchise, and he's gonna be so desperate, cause he literally won't have other options.

    I'm more 🤬 that Rog 🤬 that man Rice over cause the FemBot Nazis made him fold faster than the Flash. If Rog had manned up and gave Rice eight games from the jump, this whole 🤬 would be a moot point, or not had given him 🤬 till the 2nd tape came out, THEN slammed Ray-Ray, Rog wouldn't look like an incompetent, lying, dumb-ass...who just happens to be the most powerful person one of the nation's greatest businesses. Then to hide behind legal police 🤬 to say why you couldn't get a tape a random ass reporter could get just 🤬 me off more that he's basically calling all of us dumb as 🤬 to actually believe that horseshit.

    Nah. I'm disappointed in Ray, but 🤬 Roger more. If anyone needs to go, it's him.

    And SMH @ y'all getting outright trolled by @ob for 10 pages. No one who pretends to know sports could be THAT 🤬 inept.
  • damobb2deep
    damobb2deep Members Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    deadeye wrote: »
    Westie wrote: »
    deadeye wrote: »
    deadeye wrote: »
    Trillfate wrote: »

    🤬 's hilarious and sad because these women don't even realize that.....regardless of what their reasons for staying or leaving were.....they're still acknowledging that they had a choice in the matter either way.


    All they're really doing is admitting that they either made good decisions or bad decisions.


    Bottom line, it was still their decision to stay or leave.


    Don't really understand what point they're trying to make.

    Hilarious? Why? How old are you really? Lol

    @desertrain10‌


    Not just hilarious......hilarious and sad.


    I think it's hilarious because they're refusing to take any responsibility for their poor decisions.


    Sad because all they're doing is making excuses and don't even realize that's what they're doing.
    How are they refusing to take responsibility?

    I know the answer...cuz they have a 🤬 right?

    They're saying they had a choice.....but implying that they didn't.


    All they're doing is trying to justify poor decisions.

    If i say i
    deadeye wrote: »
    Trillfate wrote: »

    🤬 's hilarious and sad because these women don't even realize that.....regardless of what their reasons for staying or leaving were.....they're still acknowledging that they had a choice in the matter either way.


    All they're really doing is admitting that they either made good decisions or bad decisions.


    Bottom line, it was still their decision to stay or leave.


    Don't really understand what point they're trying to make.

    Hilarious? Why? How old are you really? Lol

    The point is support

    Sure these stories are inspiring to the women who are in abusive relationships and don't yet have the strength to leave

    Leaving is not always so simple a choice especially when u have children and have no means to take care of ur children

    Friend of mine i grew up with ending up living out a car for a while when her mom left her dad who was abusive

    Plus a lot of domestic violent victims arent thinking straight anyways
    ... 🤬 his wife is staying by him and honestly this 🤬 is prolly bringing them closer then farther apart... her Instagram and phone convo with that espn reporter shows she ain't weak minded... like I said before ray ain't getting punished for the 🤬 he did to his wife... he getting punished for all the chicks who getting beat and don't wanna leave they 🤬 . .

    Ray rice is being punished because he knocked his wife unconscious

    had he taken a different course of action victims of domestic abuse would have nothing to rally around

    Had roger goddell been consistent the media would have nothing to report

    And like i said yesterday its become bigger than just about what ray rice did and what the nfl chose not to do


    that's not ray fault the nfl was not consistent... they gave him a punishment that 🤬 shoulda stood... remember this is a BILLION DOLLAR company.. do you truly think if they woulda stood by they decision they would have lost all endorsements? 🤬 naw... this is the same company that is so arrogant that they want people to PAY THEM to perform at the super bowl.... it was said that only the Oscars made the top 10-20 most viewed shows last year everything else was football games.. given they do wanna be seen as a "family friendly" company that's tolerant... but if you 🤬 up stand by your 🤬 up.. don't throw yo 🤬 up out to dry that makes you look worse on some cover up 🤬 ... that's why you have heard people poking holes in the stories they saying...

    btw how is ray rice getting punished for hitting his wife when he already got that punishment in june? so you saying it's ok to punish a person more than once for the same offense?

    Ur right to a certain extent about the nfl dropping the ball but new evidence was introduced...the video ...which the league says they are just now seeing

    The video which contradicts rays initial claim he was only defending himself

    And still what u all seem unable to accept is ray is responsible for this whole mess

    Lol

    what you don't seem to see is that he is not fully to blame... if his wife takes up for her end of the situation then obviously it's not all him... don't y'all know spitting on somebody can be considered assault ( in some states) don't y'all know that there is a gray area as far as what a person believes is defending themselves? don't you know that verbal/emotional abuse/ threats can be held as a reason for defending yourself in some states?

    again I'm not condoning what he did but 2 say it's all his fault and his wife... the ravens/nfl had no part in how this 🤬 went down as a whole is just wrong...

    btw it's being investigated now on how the nfl had 2 know the tape existed.. they knew.. and again ( because you didn't answer last time) do you think he should be punished twice for the same offense? ( which neither punishment lines up with either guideline)

    I say its rice is ultimately responsible for this mess because janay is not an employee of the nfl and she was cleared of all legal charges

    Plus from what i seen it looks like ray spit on her as well, and he seem to have been the agressor i.e. following her into the elevator

    Ray on the other hand though cleared of legal charges is an employee of the nfl, broke their code of conduct, and therefore is subject to any punishment the commis sees fit given it holds up under scurtiny

    Yes rice cant be punished for the same offense twice, however whether his suspension is legal or not, the Ravens terminating his contract is at their discretion

    With that said I already acknowledged the nfl initially dropped the ball and appears to be saving face...but any objective individual with any business sense will agree they were doing the right thing in the short term to protect their brand

    and again had ray not did what he did the league would have not been in a position to even have to lie or whatever

    U don't like it stop watching the games until goddell is fired, protest, start a ray rice "defense" fund, etc


    although I agree with some of this post. . it seems the nfl has done more harm than good "tryna protect their brand"... and although ray rice is not completely innocent it shows the nfl tried to "throw him to the wolves" 2 try and save face which is wrong...
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Queer LGBT CommunityMembers Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just watched the video. Well damn.
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mister B. wrote: »
    . he'll be in Jacksonville after the dust settles

    🤬 willing

  • damobb2deep
    damobb2deep Members Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    So celebs can't even support ray rice publicly? smh... shyts dumb...
  • Westie
    Westie Whore Savant the vagina nebulaMembers Posts: 12,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    So celebs can't even support ray rice publicly? smh... shyts dumb...
    are you gunning for dumbest comment in this thread or nah?
  • thefabmd2dc
    thefabmd2dc Members Posts: 2,572 ✭✭✭✭✭
    No they are double punishing him to make his punishment line up with their new stance on domestic violence
  • Westie
    Westie Whore Savant the vagina nebulaMembers Posts: 12,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Westie wrote: »
    So celebs can't even support ray rice publicly? smh... shyts dumb...
    are you gunning for dumbest comment in this thread or nah?

    Well he was actually right about a lot of what's going on.

    I thought the NFL's reaction was based on Ray lying or misrepresenting the truth. But I was wrong and mobb was right. They just trying to double punish him to save face and that's 🤬 up.

    So it's surprising no one is publicly coming to his defense? Is that what you're saying?