What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

The Official 2014/2015 Football/Soccer Thread

Comments

• water ur seeds
    water ur seeds Members Posts: 17,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @‌figo and northside

Leeds spent way too much money on wages and players gambling on Europe and schitt, they had no sustainability and ended up having to sell their players and I think they may of had to go into administration... From there they ended up in League 1...
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Down in Miami where it's warm in the winter. Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    edited September 2014
    Could have kept the distance from Atletico and Real but we ended up with the draw against Malaga. Tied at the top of the table with Sevilla lol.
  • Rasta.
    Rasta. Mt. ZionMembers Posts: 9,342 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • water ur seeds
    Asamoah Gyan has denied involvement in killing his friend/rapper Castro and his girlfriend as part of a ritual sacrifice to further his career...

I cant believe he's even had to go into the media to address it...
  • One Spliff
    One Spliff Members Posts: 5,354 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2014
    fantasy league code ?, don't make me ask a third time
  • joshuaboy
    joshuaboy Members Posts: 10,858 ✭✭✭✭✭
    1CK1S wrote: »
    Anybody copping Fifa 15?

Already delivered to my Miami address .... should be in my hands on Saturday
  • joshuaboy
    joshuaboy Members Posts: 10,858 ✭✭✭✭✭
    DNB1 wrote: »
    Fifa 15 improvements

1: You can actually control the bloke who’s receiving a throw in

2: The keeper can wave players forward in preparation for a mighty hoof up the park

3: For players of a certain age, you can replicate the Samuel Eto’o ‘Old Man’ celebration

4: The Borussia Dortmund Yellow Wall is in full effect

5: You’ll Never Walk Alone rings out at Anfield

6: Decent players are much nippier with the ball at their feet

7: The camera shakes a little when you score a cracking goal

8: Goalkeepers are more Tim Howard World Cup ‘14 than Tim Howard Prem 14/15

9: All 20 Premier League stadiums are in the game

10: You can plot out your ideal Ultimate Team with concept squads

11: Improved physics means the ball plays a bit more realistically

12: Goals can be disallowed after your players are wheeling away in celebration

13: The rubbish reliance on scoring from crosses in FIFA 14 has been well and truly sorted

14: It’s so slick you sometimes do believe you’re watching the game on telly

15: The soundtrack is as good as any compilation album you will buy this year

And here’s the 🤬 ...

There’s no magic spray. EA, get your act together

I'll be real, with all these yearly 'updates' and roster changes that EA Sports or Konami bang on about with each version of Fifa or Pro Evo nothing ever really changes or moves forward. You're still playing the same game of football each and every year on your consoles. Such easy money to be made out of these games for these companies. Sorry to 🤬 in your sandwich but the aging sceptic in me had to speak out, I'm not here to ruin your fun.

FIFA is the only sports game that sees actual work put in on making it better. I prefer annual installments of this over COD which is more copy and paste
  • Rasta.
    Rasta. Mt. ZionMembers Posts: 9,342 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Asamoah Gyan has denied involvement in killing his friend/rapper Castro and his girlfriend as part of a ritual sacrifice to further his career...

I cant believe he's even had to go into the media to address it...

That's Ghanaians and Africans for you....overindulgence in stupidity.
  • 1CK1S
    1CK1S Members Posts: 27,472 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Alex Song 's at it again...

ByYh8buCEAEw-Xl.jpg
  • water ur seeds
    joshuaboy wrote: »
    Anybody copping Fifa 15?

Already delivered to my Miami address .... should be in my hands on Saturday

I'll give you a game online Saturday if its all up and running...
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Queer LGBT CommunityMembers Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭

ByYh8buCEAEw-Xl.jpg

sad to say i've seen worse
  • Young_Chitlin
    Young_Chitlin YCN Chief/FCC Member/#RedVelvetSquad Member/IC Task Force General ASUville, PhoenixMembers Posts: 23,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    One Spliff wrote: »

Chelskiareschitt454
  • water ur seeds
    edited September 2014
  • northside7
    northside7 Members Posts: 25,739 ✭✭✭✭✭

You'll be 328 points behind. Whats the point in joining now in the sixth week? lol

725197-178407

password: cheapseats
  • water ur seeds
    northside7 wrote: »

You'll be 328 points behind. Whats the point in joining now in the sixth week? lol

725197-178407

password: cheapseats

he wont be far behind some of us *coughs... me*
  • D0wn
    D0wn Members Posts: 10,818 ✭✭✭✭✭

ByYh8buCEAEw-Xl.jpg

Whats wrong with this? dude looks regular.have u 🤬 seen dwayne wade and russell westbrook???
  • Gooner
    Gooner Members Posts: 9,761 ✭✭✭✭✭
    D0wn wrote: »

ByYh8buCEAEw-Xl.jpg

Whats wrong with this? dude looks regular.have u 🤬 seen dwayne wade and russell westbrook???

This isn't that bad compared to his other bs... He's worse than those two tho
  • Figo
    Figo 100% Trinidadian MarylandMembers Posts: 8,149 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bunch ah chichi man business dey flexing on.
  • water ur seeds
    Fifa 15 day!!!
  • Mseries_
    Mseries_ Members Posts: 2,495 ✭✭✭✭✭

ByYh8buCEAEw-Xl.jpg

Must have got that sense of style while he was a gooner.
  • CeLLaR-DooR
    CeLLaR-DooR Members Posts: 18,880 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jones, Smalling, Evans and Blackett all out.
  • CeLLaR-DooR
    CeLLaR-DooR Members Posts: 18,880 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yo other than the pink and the purse that outfit is decent no 🤬
  • Young_Chitlin
    Young_Chitlin YCN Chief/FCC Member/#RedVelvetSquad Member/IC Task Force General ASUville, PhoenixMembers Posts: 23,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Who you got?

Tottenham Hotspur vs Brighton
    Stoke vs Southampton
    Bournemouth vs West Brom
    Shrewsbury vs Chelsea
    Liverpool vs Swansea
    MK Dons vs Sheffield United
    Manchester City vs Newcastle United

• Young_Chitlin
    Kaka regrets not joining Manchester City in 2009, the Premier League champions' former chief executive Garry Cook has claimed.

City made what was then a world-record 100 million-pound bid for the Brazilian just four months after Sheikh Mansour had bought the club.

Although they were in the lower half of the Premier League at the time, they launched an ambitious offer for a player who had won the Ballon d'Or in 2007.

Kaka, however, opted to stay put at AC Milan for the rest of the season before eventually joining Real Madrid in 2009 for 68.5 million euros.

The Brazilian then had a second stint at Milan before agreeing in the summer to sign for future MLS club Orlando City as a designated player, while he is currently on loan at Sao Paulo -- the club where he started his career.

"I have actually bumped into Kaka and he said: 'Sometimes I wish I had come,'" Cook told the Blue Moon podcast.

City ended up signing Craig Bellamy, Shay Given, Wayne Bridge and Nigel de Jong in the January transfer WINDOW instead of Kaka.

But Cook -- who resigned from his position at the Etihad Stadium in 2011 -- defended the bid for Kaka, which was deemed overly optimistic by many, arguing that it was a statement of intent from the club.

He added: "It was an attempt to try and get one of the best players in the world to come to the football club. There is a realism to knowing you have a very, very slight chance but it was a representation of our ambition.

"It made a lot of people go: 'Hold on a minute, maybe these people are serious' -- which impacts players, impacts the fans, impacts the employees and the world of football is starting to look different. All of a sudden, there is a new kid on the block."

City also attempted to sign Wayne Rooney in 2010 when the current Manchester United captain had said he wanted to leave Old Trafford.

Cook, however, accepts that the club were never close to striking a deal for the player, adding: "I can safely say we thought perhaps we were closer than they did, but you never really know the truth."