What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

Little 🤬 Slaps the 🤬 Out of His Mama, While She's Noddin' Off That Boy

Maximus Rex
Maximus Rex Pulchritudo in Conspectu RegisThe EmpreyanMembers Posts: 6,355 ✭✭✭✭✭
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sos-ewA5MG4

Either lil' man isn't hitting that hard or that must of been some damn good dope. He probably got a whoopin' for tryin' to 🤬 up his dope fiend ass mama's high. Hopefully, his dope fiend ass mama will be on that Philip Seymour Hoffamn status soon.

Comments

• VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    "Hairron"

Really?
  • _Menace_
    _Menace_ R.I.P KOBE Bay Area Members, Writer Posts: 26,613 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hopefully, his dope fiend ass mama will be on that Philip Seymour Hoffamn status soon.[/b]

difference is eveyone says he's a legend and an icon. If she were to OD she would be called a junkie
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Make Reasonable Choices. H. E. Double Hockey SticksMembers Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is a sad video.
  • OmegaConflict
    OmegaConflict I AM A GIANT RETARD Members Posts: 39,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Repost!!
    I hope this thread gets deleted before it turns into a emotional downpour like the last one did
    Disgusting
  • Ounceman
    Ounceman Members Posts: 6,702 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lol ma dukes was probably like

"🤬 i thought i taught u better than that. if u gonna slap something, at least slap my inner arm so a vein can protrude"
  • LUClEN
    LUClEN Absence makes the heart grow fonder of someone else Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Maximus Rex
    Maximus Rex Pulchritudo in Conspectu Regis The EmpreyanMembers Posts: 6,355 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2014
    MENACE... wrote: »
    Hopefully, his dope fiend ass mama will be on that Philip Seymour Hoffamn status soon.[/b]

difference is eveyone says he's a legend and an icon. If she were to OD she would be called a junkie

Rex called the 🤬 what he was, a degenerate drug addict. It worse for him because he had the money to get help plus success.

• obnoxiouslyfresh
    obnoxiouslyfresh Still Ginny From The Block Members Posts: 11,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That's a burden no child should have to carry. Poor lil man.
  • $ineedmoney$
    $ineedmoney$ The bushes is watchin'... Members Posts: 3,627 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ...He slappin' her cause enuff is enuff...You cant chapperone the school field trip to Cedar Pointe and decide out da' blue you want a lil' taste...
  • Trillaaaaaa
    Trillaaaaaa Robbed a thick bitch for 30 bands, now she back strippin/ Threw 5 back at her just for not snitchin Members Posts: 8,974 ✭✭✭✭✭
    He seem like a 🤬 🤬

Get over it lil boy