What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

Things that men should never do

Comments

• caddo man
    caddo man Failure is success in progress! Members Posts: 22,476 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I like reading thread like this cause you read some crazy 🤬 . I would never say what a dude shouldnt wear cause he may rock different. But at the same token every one has an opinion.

My opinion is no dude should be wearing skinny jeans unless you are skinny. If a mfer dont describe you as skinny, then you shouldnt have them on. To note: 501s are not skinny jeans.
  • KINGOFDAARCADE
    KINGOFDAARCADE Members Posts: 4,379 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lol @ all the mawfuckas on IC with pink shirts in their closet
  • earth two superman
    earth two superman ladies please dont fight. E2S is here all night! Members Posts: 17,149 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2014
    paint their nails. dont let them grow all nasty and 🤬 especially if you have a job interview or something, but dont be goin to the nail salon with ur girl all like ayo lemme get the teal and be gentle tee hee to the koreans or something lmao

same with toenails. clip those 🤬 at home and make sure you dont poke someones eye out you nasty sumumabeach. if you have a problem with ur feet, go to the doctor, not the salon. Nasty 🤬 !

honestly i dont wear pink neither. remember what happened to homer simpson when he wore a pink shirt? they threw him in an insane asylum with some fat 🤬 who thought he was MJ.

its fine to add color to ur wardrobe cuz you obviously cant wear black ur whole life but skip pink. you dont offend anyone wearing white or light blue shirts. go to a job interview in a pink shirt and see what happens.
  • PanchoYoSancho
    PanchoYoSancho To all the killas and the hundid dolla billasMembers Posts: 13,177 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Take a woman's side over his boy.

Cook for another man unless it's a BBQ. Otherwise, get your ass some ramen noodles.

Sit down to 🤬
    Especially in a public bathroom. But yeah, just in general.
  • jetlifebih
    jetlifebih Sion Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 4,655 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ain't nothin wrong with pink, I got some pink foam posites that 🤬 on 🤬 kicks 9 out of 10 times
  • K_Fisher
    K_Fisher Members Posts: 2,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Know the lyrics to any Madonnna song.

Admit to never having watched The Godfather.

Watch reality tv that doesn't involve car chases, fights or nudity (i.e The kardashians)

Pierce any body part..even ears!!

At a bar, accept a Corona with a lime wedge.

Call another grown man for no reason at all.

• earth two superman
    earth two superman ladies please dont fight. E2S is here all night! Members Posts: 17,149 ✭✭✭✭✭
    K_Fisher wrote: »

Pierce any body part..even ears!!

I thought i was alone in this. i dont judge others who do it, but now way in hell i would ever get anything pierced.
  • God_Yunn
    God_Yunn You paid for that The 40-9Members Posts: 9,081 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sometimes sitting down to 🤬 in the morning is the only way *shrugs*
  • Billy_Poncho
    Billy_Poncho Vox Populi Members Posts: 22,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2014
    Aye T/S, just cause you 🤬 n dingy lookin doesn't make you manly

Mace Windu was rockin the purple lightsaber, say he wasn't a man
  • earth two superman
    YunnSanco wrote: »
    Sometimes sitting down to 🤬 in the morning is the only way *shrugs*

judging by your picture sitting down to 🤬 is something you do morning noon and night.
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 On the shoulders of Giants and Elders in history UniverseMembers Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    🤬 another 🤬 opinion.
  • Negro_Caesar
    Negro_Caesar Fuck Bitches Get Money Members Posts: 6,752 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not get ears pierced? 🤬 outta here

No man should depend on a 🤬 for financial security
  • CHICAGO_BREED
    CHICAGO_BREED Members Posts: 2,950 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Let another man get away with open hand slapping his ass
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli I'll getchu bitch!!! Somewhere drunk off my ass.Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2014
    delete
  • Copper
    Copper The WickMembers Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    LadyZee wrote: »
    Copper wrote: »
    LadyZee wrote: »
    They should be homosexual

They should not be fat

Whaaa ??

@Copper I don't know where I was going with that one...I'll trust it was autocorrect.

hSP7Ftn.gif
  • GorillaWitAttitude
    GorillaWitAttitude Members Posts: 3,566
  • DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz What title? www.facebook.com/DOPEdweebzMembers, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    Beg.
  • DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz What title? www.facebook.com/DOPEdweebzMembers, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    Pay for 🤬 .
  • LUClEN
    LUClEN Absence makes the heart grow fonder of someone else Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Apologize
  • Lustchyld
    Lustchyld Members Posts: 987 ✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2014
    accept his woman being in charge on some "I just like the way you run things" type ish