Whats the sluttiest thing a female ever confessed to you/or you found out

1151618202129

Replies

  • texican11texican11 Posts: 447
    edited June 2010
    kat2180 wrote: »
    No they don't..and you're completely weird. You kind of freak me out to be honest. Like you probably act like a normal person in real life and if people only knew...and you say I'm bad. You're weird.

    The funny thing is that I talk this way in real life...

    One time at this party I drop a monologe about single moms

    Every was laughing hard as fuck...
    A bitter single mom tried to fught me I just laugh my ass off...
  • kat2180kat2180 Posts: 12,056 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    texican11 wrote: »
    The funny thing is that I talk this way in real life...

    One time at this party I drop a monologe about single moms

    Every was laughing hard as fuck...
    A bitter single mom tried to fught me I just laugh my ass off...


    It's probably a maniacal crazy laugh too. All your posts seem kind of manic and crazed. You should probably have a prescription for that..look into it. I hear healthcare is pretty cheap for illegals.
  • texican11texican11 Posts: 447
    edited June 2010
    @ Kat

    You would be surpriesed...
    How many men think just like me...(Some of those are fucking you or fucked you before)
    But they dont say shit cuz they are trying to get your pussy,,,

    So thats why I said you are having and would have a hard time finding a good dude
    Some is your fault cuz you have baggage/issues/ and a baby
    Some cuz we dudes are assholes

    ***Valid Point****

    It scares you...Cuz its the thruth
  • texican11texican11 Posts: 447
    edited June 2010
    kat2180 wrote: »
    It's probably a maniacal crazy laugh too. All your posts seem kind of manic and crazed. You should probably have a prescription for that..look into it. I hear healthcare is pretty cheap for illegals.

    So this is your attempt at comedy...

    You Fail...

    But if you go back to my old posts...
    You would find out that I ether you with nothing but Knowledge and thruth
  • MaalikMaalik Posts: 3,627 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    kat2180 wrote: »
    Who said they were virtuous though?

    You & I both know Cali be in here stuntin like she Florida Evans off Good Times. Like she wifey material. Delusional.
  • kat2180kat2180 Posts: 12,056 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    texican11 wrote: »
    So this is your attempt at comedy...

    You Fail...

    But if you go back to my old posts...
    You would find out that I ether you with nothing but Knowledge and thruth

    That wasn't comedy..that was real talk.
  • sdrawkcabsehsdrawkcabseh Posts: 1,237 ✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Even with all the truth in this thread, some women will come in here and say, "It takes a real man to accept me and my flaws." Typical hoes......................................
  • texican11texican11 Posts: 447
    edited June 2010
    kat2180 wrote: »
    That wasn't comedy..that was real talk.


    You got it wrong...

    "Real Talk" is what im droppingon you...


    For example:

    How does it feel to know that your BASTARD daughter is on her way to become a SMUT like her mommy???

    In 18 years...She gonna get her pussy cracked abd her heart broken by a dude who thinks just like me...

    She gonna be a single mother and you a young grandma

    And NO men around cuz they know that you guys aint shit but a pussy waiting to get fucked???
  • sdrawkcabsehsdrawkcabseh Posts: 1,237 ✭✭
    edited June 2010
    texican11 wrote: »
    You got it wrong...

    "Real Talk" is what im droppingon you...


    For example:

    How does it feel to know that your BASTARD daughter is on her way to become a SMUT like her mommy???

    In 18 years...She gonna get her pussy cracked abd her heart broken by a dude who thinks just like me...

    She gonna be a single mother and you a young grandma

    And NO men around cuz they know that you guys aint shit but a pussy waiting to get fucked???

    Tex, you're dropping truth man, but I think it's time to let up bro............................................................
  • new account2new account2 Posts: 1,469
    edited June 2010
    kat2180 wrote: »
    That make you feel good? You got your power rush for the day you lame? Even as a worthless piece of pussy I pity you. You're really a sad case.

    wow...but u can respect somebody who makes no apologies........its better to have somebody admit that as opposed to lying about it.....and acting like you aint did that
  • texican11texican11 Posts: 447
    edited June 2010
    HAAAAA!!!!

    I ethered Kat so bad that even dudes who are going at her are asking me to let her be...

    Ok...Im done for tonight...
  • new account2new account2 Posts: 1,469
    edited June 2010
    Kimi wrote: »
    Girl, you shouldn't regret shit in my opinion. You're a grown ass Woman that did what she wanted to do, and if you enjoyed it then it doesn't matter. Shit, I'm a Scorpio(:p) so I've had my share of freaky encounters as well, and I don't give a fuck who doesn't approve. If a Man wants to judge you on your past then he's not worth it, especially given the fact that most males have run trains on females before.

    I'mma actually agree wit this......I wish more females took heed to this......if females realized that and told the truth.........the game between males and females would be a lot better.......

    Be honest about ur shit.....if the nigga aint feelin u, move the fuck on............


    that actually helps the game too felas
  • MsSouthernMsSouthern Posts: 16,173 Regulator
    edited June 2010
    some of yall are some sad individuals
  • Elle_MusicElle_Music Posts: 926
    edited June 2010
    do you people really think all women are whores?
    or do yal know there are some good and some bad?
    cause with sdrawkcabseh, i really think he believes all women are sluts and hoebags....at least that's how he speaks
  • isayasisayas Posts: 2,989 ✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Elle_Music wrote: »
    do you people really think all women are whores?
    or do yal know there are some good and some bad?
    cause with sdrawkcabseh, i really think he believes all women are sluts and hoebags....at least that's how he speaks

    Nah, there's some good females out there. Not all of them are.
  • Elle_MusicElle_Music Posts: 926
    edited June 2010
    isayas wrote: »
    Nah, there's some good females out there. Not all of them are.

    Where's miramar?
  • isayasisayas Posts: 2,989 ✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Elle_Music wrote: »
    Where's miramar?

    In Florida, not the California one.
  • ChiefyBChiefyB Posts: 116
    edited June 2010
    Elle_Music wrote: »
    Where's miramar?

    a few minutes north of miami
  • isayasisayas Posts: 2,989 ✭✭
    edited June 2010
    ChiefyB wrote: »
    a few minutes north of miami

    Yep, he got it.
  • SionSion Moderator, AHH Content Producer, AHH Editor Posts: 23,632 Regulator
    edited June 2010
    Elle_Music wrote: »
    do you people really think all women are whores?
    or do yal know there are some good and some bad?
    cause with sdrawkcabseh, i really think he believes all women are sluts and hoebags....at least that's how he speaks

    lol ya know wats funny is that Malik/Yung_Souf_Money "been absent" for the longest now....

    i smell an alias.
  • Africa UnitedAfrica United Posts: 139 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    This thread was a great read...

    Texican dropped a lot of truth, but he should ease up on dissing people´s children..That´s very low.

    And this one female said stupid stuff like"If a guy is gonna judge you on your past, he doesn´t deserve you"...wtf?what else should he judge you on?I swear the mind boggles
  • Elle_MusicElle_Music Posts: 926
    edited June 2010
    isayas wrote: »
    Yep, he got it.

    oh ok...i see u changed it..thanx :)
    sionb55 wrote: »
    lol ya know wats funny is that Malik/Yung_Souf_Money "been absent" for the longest now....

    i smell an alias.

    who know's...either way it's entertaining yet ridiculous at the same time
  • isayasisayas Posts: 2,989 ✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Elle_Music wrote: »
    oh ok...i see u changed it..thanx :)



    who know's...either way it's entertaining yet ridiculous at the same time

    Why you live in Cali? My error.
  • Elle_MusicElle_Music Posts: 926
    edited June 2010
    isayas wrote: »
    Why you live in Cali? My error.

    no sir... no where close... TX
  • isayasisayas Posts: 2,989 ✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Elle_Music wrote: »
    no sir... no where close... TX


    Oh, damn. Well, at least it beats where I stay at.
This discussion has been closed.