What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

IC Classic: Are Short Men at a Disadvantage in Romance?

shadb33
shadb33 Members Posts: 3,810 ✭✭✭
edited June 2010 in For The Grown & Sexy

Ask any woman: Men who are 5-foot-9 -- that's average -- or taller clearly have it over their more compact counter parts. 20/20 concocted a test to illustrate an indisputable rule of love: height matters.

Let some women tell it, he gotta be 6'2 to ride her ride lol.

Comments

• b@squ1@t redux
    [email protected]@t redux i can tell by your mustache youve never been involved in street activities iguana blood poseidon DNA slangin zeus dickMembers Posts: 13,035 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    thank 🤬 im 6'2 1/2
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Eatin pussy and kickin ass Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Sadly... Its true. I try not to dwell on it. My wrasslin coach told me the most profound yet simple quote thats effected me my whole life. "yeah you're smaller... just work that much harder"
  • jackthemack
    jackthemack Members Posts: 11,491 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    I wish I was like a solid 6'3"
  • b@squ1@t redux
    [email protected]@t redux i can tell by your mustache youve never been involved in street activities iguana blood poseidon DNA slangin zeus dickMembers Posts: 13,035 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    instead of a scarecrowish gangly lurch

no diss
  • jackthemack
    edited June 2010
    Lmao ya instead of that
  • shadb33
    edited June 2010
    I wish I was like a solid 6'3"

U think there is such a thing as being too tall? You 6'6 right? I don't think that's too tall for most women, especially since alotta of em liek wearin heels. If shorty 5'8 she 6'0 with heels.
  • Chef_Taylor
    Chef_Taylor Young King.....pay me in gold Members Posts: 26,584 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    im blessed to be standing 6'[email protected] 🤬
  • isayas
    isayas Confirm Email Posts: 2,972 ✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Oh, I'm 5'11", guess that cancels me out.
  • jackthemack
    edited June 2010
    Man 6'6"-6'7" is at the point of no return almost. That's really why I love tall chicks. Bad 🤬 that's 6'1" might get wifed on first date =/
  • Chef_Taylor
    Chef_Taylor Young King.....pay me in gold Members Posts: 26,584 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    *points and laughs*....@will munny
  • shadb33
    edited June 2010
    Will Munny how tall are you? And don't blame your lack of game on your height. I know 5'5/5'4 🤬 with chicks. You may need to leave your city and start off fresh somewhere else.
  • b@squ1@t redux
    edited June 2010
    on some true factual 🤬 im a solid 6'2 1/2 and built like a gotdamn male model

but its hard out here

its 🤬 hard bein beautiful and havin paper...🤬 aint all its cracked up to be believe me
  • Mr.Audigier216
    Mr.Audigier216 Members Posts: 4,905 ✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    on some true factual 🤬 im a solid 6'2 1/2 and built like a gotdamn male model

but its hard out here

its 🤬 hard bein beautiful and havin paper...🤬 aint all its cracked up to be believe me

it dont matter if u 5'5 or 6'4, thats really all that matters
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Earned my Masters and Ph.d in Phat Booty-ology Members Posts: 64,802 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    sadly enuff, yeah height does matter to women. well lucky i don't have that problem. i'm 6'3 and proud of it. women associate a guy's height with security.
  • brandon-j
    brandon-j Members Posts: 148 ✭✭
    edited June 2010
    im blessed with height.
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Eatin pussy and kickin ass Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    shadb33 wrote: »
    Will Munny how tall are you? And don't blame your lack of game on your height. I know 5'5/5'4 🤬 with chicks. You may need to leave your city and start off fresh somewhere else.

I'm 5'5" and you prolly right.
  • CMac
    CMac Members Posts: 5,748 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Short 🤬 stay losing, 5'11 and up is where it's @. Anit the avg height for a man 5'9 if you under that you lost at life and that's real talk.
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    im 6'3....my cuzn he 5'4
  • Frosted_Flakes
    Frosted_Flakes Banned Users Posts: 61
    edited June 2010
    Good thing I got a big 🤬 of meat in my pants nh
  • DarcSkies777
    DarcSkies777 Members Posts: 5,600 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Will Munny wrote: »
    I'm 5'5" and you prolly right.

lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao!

Anyway, yes this is true read this a while ago. A man that's 5'6" has to be making 6 figures to attract what society would deem an attractive woman. While men over 6' dont really have to make that much. At the end of the day height and money matter to a woman and nothing more.

No matter what that lying heffa tells you as to avoid looking as shallow as she really is. Lesson for today? We're all shallow. No use in denying it.
  • willhustle
    willhustle Sion Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 6,550 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Oh well...I guess I lost at 5'5 1/2 poor me. (yeah right) If any female is dumb enough to pass on a dude b/c of his height is not a female I would want to deal with in the first place. Any female that can judge a guy based off his height alone is very shallow, arrogant, and ignorant. It's cool to have a preference but it's a problem when a person has over the top preferences.
  • shadb33
    edited June 2010
    We are all shallow, that's life. I think it becomes a problem when someone dwells on it. Okay woman you want a 🤬 that' 6'2. That's cool but that don't mean you gotta talk 🤬 about 🤬 that aren't 6'2. Same thing with us fellas, some of us have a preference for light skin women. That doesn't mean you have to clown darker women and talk down on them.
  • American Loo VII 3D
    American Loo VII 3D Members Posts: 6,371 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    im 6 foot and proud of it
  • Maalik
    Maalik Members Posts: 3,629 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    These studies always seemed fake to me. Im 5"10-5"11 now but...until senior year of high school I was 5"7ish.

I NEVER had any problems attracting females. I ALWAYS stayed with one of the top 5 🤬 in school.

Most chicks like the short, stocky, football player body type. I guess we just dont have the same experiences.
  • MsSouthern
    MsSouthern Bunny Members, Moderators Posts: 21,791 Regulator
    edited June 2010
    Height is sexy on a man

doesn't mean that a shorter man can't be sexy .......it' just not as attractive to me

But just cause you are tall doesn't mean you are automatically sexy .......you can't be all skinny and lanky either