What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

The Evil Within Was 'So Terrifying He Had To Turn It Off!' Says Sony

13»

Comments

• [Trillmatic]
    [Trillmatic] Members Posts: 3,531 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is it epic im currently playing last of us, shadow of mortar, and nba2k15. Is it worthy enough to add to collection?
    It's similar to the last of us as far as the stealth aspect but the last of us is a masterpiece. If you play the evil within after the last of us you will be dissapointed.
  • geechiedanbuford214
    geechiedanbuford214 Members Posts: 456 ✭✭✭
    Preciate that bro
  • iron man1
    iron man1 Genius, Billionaire, Playboy, Philanthropist Avengers TowerMembers Posts: 29,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Am I the only one that feels the Evil Within has the dumbest 🤬 story ever?
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Make Reasonable Choices. H. E. Double Hockey SticksMembers Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Once you get passed the very first scene it aint that scary no more.
  • satyrone
    satyrone Members Posts: 4,696 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lou_Cypher wrote: »
    Once you get passed the very first scene it aint that scary no more.

this 🤬 wasntt scary to begin with lol
  • The Prodigalson
    The Prodigalson Members, Writer Posts: 8,715 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Haven't played the game in a while. 🤬 gets real frustrating once you get to like chapter 8. I've contemplated on setting the game to easy but haven't. It's like the further you get the more frustrating it becomes. They start throwing new enemies in the fold.
  • IamNumberOne
    IamNumberOne Members Posts: 4,115 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Grabbed it yesterday for free...just started chapter 3
  • achewon87
    achewon87 Mash Out Posse Survivor Series '97Members Posts: 5,464 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Haven't played the game in a while. 🤬 gets real frustrating once you get to like chapter 8. I've contemplated on setting the game to easy but haven't. It's like the further you get the more frustrating it becomes. They start throwing new enemies in the fold.

LOL...

I can't do it, I know once I get through the game it will be more fun on that difficulty, the trick is getting through that 1st playthrough...

TBH it's nowhere near the difficulty of The Last of Us Grounded Mode...
  • [Trillmatic]
    I traded this 🤬 ass game in yesterday and threw the balance on the GTAV preorder. #bawse
  • Vader_F_Kennedy
    Vader_F_Kennedy Behind MissKMembers Posts: 17,715 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Looked up the ending on YouTube... So I probably won't even play this 🤬 anymore
  • IamNumberOne
    IamNumberOne Members Posts: 4,115 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Playing the 1st play through without upgrading then on ng+ I'll rank up all the 🤬 that I can
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    yall quitting cause its hard?
  • satyrone
    satyrone Members Posts: 4,696 ✭✭✭✭✭

i did the same thing to ill prolly trade this for Unity next week...
  • KNiGHTS
    KNiGHTS Mr. Fifth Letter Your ConscienceMembers Posts: 4,435 ✭✭✭✭✭

Same 🤬 with me and Last of Us. See I ain't the only one.
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    KNiGHTS wrote: »

Same 🤬 with me and Last of Us. See I ain't the only one.

what typa 🤬 is you?
  • [Trillmatic]
    Bcotton5 wrote: »
    yall quitting cause its hard?
    I traded it in cuz it was ass. The game is a lil tough...but it also sucks. Lol