What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

Big KRIT To Release New Album "Cadillactica "

Comments

• Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Sion Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    debbie downer ass 🤬 , ok u think the album just ok. great. next. take yo ass on lol, no need to try to act like the rest of his fans shouldnt be excited
  • JDSTAYWITIT
    JDSTAYWITIT .........Tell your mother she has a cute mouth #GIANTS #2014/2012/2010 #FUCK.KCMembers Posts: 12,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    debbie downer ass 🤬 , ok u think the album just ok. great. next. take yo ass on lol, no need to try to act like the rest of his fans shouldnt be excited

crying-oklahoma-state-player-sports-crying-gifs.gif

Dont Talk About My BAMMA like that guys! ass 🤬 .... lmao
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Sion Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    that 🤬 is funny every time, even more funny then u being constantly called out cuz tyga a more official blood than u, weak ass ion sell molly no mo lookin ass 🤬
  • JDSTAYWITIT
    JDSTAYWITIT .........Tell your mother she has a cute mouth #GIANTS #2014/2012/2010 #FUCK.KCMembers Posts: 12,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    that 🤬 is funny every time, even more funny then u being constantly called out cuz tyga a more official blood than u, weak ass ion sell molly no mo lookin ass 🤬

BAMMA BAMMA BAMMA BAMMA BAMMA BAMMA BAMMA
  • JDSTAYWITIT
    lol at "calling out" someone on the internet ......... hahahahahahahahahahaahhaahahahaha
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    lol @ pretending to be a blood on the ic, which also happens to be on the internet.
  • Sion
    Sion Moderator, Legion of Trill, AHH Content Producer, AHH Editor Members, Moderators, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 45,666 Regulator
    Yo if Logic can sell 70k with virtually no label support behind him, if Macklemore can go platinum with ZERO machine or label behind him then I don't think it's wrong to believe that KRIT can sell 120k especially with all the music and content he's dropped in just 2 years. He's dropped like 5 or 6 mixtapes, EPs and an album. Again it dont matter to me what he sells, I'll buy it off iTunes anyways just off GP but I think it's interesting at the end of the day. I want to see KRIT win tho b/c in the longer term it will put to rest all the 🤬 about how "mixtapes" can't be classics. There's classic mixtapes man and some of em belong to KRIT.
  • JDSTAYWITIT
    LMAOOOOOO @ this bamma ... this 🤬 is serious too! .... bruh bruh .. get yo Chris Bosh ostrich neck having ass outta here before i have one of my fellow "banger" friends sling shot your scrawny ass into the Mississippi river ..you damn bumpkin
  • JDSTAYWITIT
    i cant wait till this album actually drops ... this 🤬 gone be crying himself to sleep on a pair of cadillactica edition fuzzy rear view mirror dice every time someone post something negative about this 🤬 .... a TRUE DAMN MALE GROUPIE... i cant even blame him tho .. aint like he used to anything ever coming outta that 🤬 hole of a state he claims ...sad
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    LMAOOOOOO @ this bamma ... this 🤬 is serious too! .... bruh bruh .. get yo Chris Bosh ostrich neck having ass outta here before i have one of my fellow "banger" friends sling shot your scrawny ass into the Mississippi river ..you damn bumpkin
    i cant wait till this album actually drops ... this 🤬 gone be crying himself to sleep on a pair of cadillactica edition fuzzy rear view mirror dice every time someone post something negative about this 🤬 .... a TRUE DAMN MALE GROUPIE... i cant even blame him tho .. aint like he used to anything ever coming outta that 🤬 hole of a state he claims ...sad

when feelings and tryin too hard on the internet combine.

scary sight.
  • Stew
    Stew Rap Music Is My Religion HTTRMembers, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    @JD I hope u be 🤬 when you go on these rants bruh.
  • JDSTAYWITIT
    i dont like none of these 🤬 .... including you ... make me 🤬 sick
  • JDSTAYWITIT

when feelings and tryin too hard on the internet combine.

scary sight.

Bumpkin ass groupie
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey mikeyismod CHITOWN THE BEST TOWNMembers, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    @sion he not selling no more than 69k his first album sold like 46k.. I
  • Sion
    Sion Moderator, Legion of Trill, AHH Content Producer, AHH Editor Members, Moderators, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 45,666 Regulator
    @sion he not selling no more than 69k his first album sold like 46k.. I

My dude I can't argue with that which hasn't happened yet so I really can't dispute this. Let's wait and see what actually happens before we speculate for sure tho.
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    blackrain wrote: »
    It was alright

The hype>>>>greater than the album unfortunately.

🤬 won't admit this because they been anticipating this album for a while not saying it's a bad album but it's more decent than it is amazing

Why do some of ya'll think because you feel something doesn't live up to the hype but somebody else does they're lying to themselves? Everybody don't have the same opinion. That's not a hard concept to grasp

The point is who is hyped the album up? Same guys who think this album is amazing ok that's yall opinion but I'm not sold on it so no need to get upset with me because I don't see like that

Ain't nobody upset that you don't think the album is amazing. All my post said was just because you personally dont think the album is amazing doesn't mean other people who do think it's amazing are lying to themselves. You're entitled to your opinion just as much as they are.
  • Melanin_Enriched
    Melanin_Enriched Your favorite basketball-american gentleman Members Posts: 22,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Burning cds and taking it to the barbershop. I'm trying to be independent too b.
  • BangEm_Bart
    BangEm_Bart Members Posts: 9,503 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This album is 🤬 . I'll send y'all the link to download it free in case yall didn't get it, brb.
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Down in Miami where it's warm in the winter. Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    The grouprip (CD quality) leaked last night.
  • BangEm_Bart
    BangEm_Bart Members Posts: 9,503 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm gonna sell cds at my job.
  • southernmade
    southernmade Members Posts: 2,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Show in Dallas tonight, me and my bro's in there!
  • nillerthekid
    nillerthekid Members Posts: 474 ✭✭✭✭
    Just got this email
    Due to unexpected customer demand for the vinyl, there has been a delay and your order will now ship on or before December 9th and not as initially planned to arrive on November 10th. Because of the delay, we are also including a Big K.R.I.T. signed vinyl insert with your package. We apologize for any inconvenience this causes.

I just might have to bootleg this thing...
  • MrCrookedLetter
    MrCrookedLetter Unless You Play Smart, Follow Your Mind Also Your Heart, The Perfect Balance Members Posts: 22,376 ✭✭✭✭✭
    A month delay? Damm
  • jee504
    jee504 Members Posts: 6,945 ✭✭✭✭✭

Man I done played this 🤬 like 10 times straight.
    Damn that's a dope ass track.
    Also dope to see Ball & G in the vid too