What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

I taught my black kids that their elite upbringing would protect them from racism. I was wrong.

Comments

• nawledge_god
    nawledge_god Lurk And Talk Shit Chiraq RefugeeMembers Posts: 5,622 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Smash The Wife Doe
  • zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    what a fool
  • afro thunder
    afro thunder Members Posts: 2,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    What did he tell his mixed or other kids? I see black kids in the thread title and assume he must have other types of kids if he has to specify they're black.

P.S I didn't read 🤬
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 On the shoulders of Giants and Elders in history UniverseMembers Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm in no way a 🤬 . I'm all support for black strengthening and nation building. Now, we have that out of the way. What's are some tactics can we start putting in place to strengthen the black family and the reality of the world?
  • ghostdog56
    ghostdog56 Members Posts: 2,947 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This 🤬 said don't go for casual walks after dark, hell he might as well stayed in a black neighborhood if you are going to do that
  • ghostdog56
    ghostdog56 Members Posts: 2,947 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This reminds me of that scene from glory were snowflake was upset that the white sergeant treated bad and denzel said "you thought you were different didn't you. You thought you were so smart. But you in the real school now."
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Trillfate wrote: »

The family: Christine-Butler-167-of-310-e1415221342316.jpg&w=1484
    real life Blackish
    o-BLACKISH-facebook.jpg

🤬 98% the plot of Blackish is him trying to use the same methods his dad used to raise him so they're aware of being black in a white neighborhood and school
  • kzzl
    kzzl Members Posts: 7,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dude typed up a 🤬 TextBook looks like. Submissive assimilation at it's finest. And still got his wake-up call, just like he deserved too. Although, I can't tell if it did him any good. Reads like he still ain't ready to face up to reality yet.
    DarcSkies wrote: »
    The thing with us Negros is a lot of us would like to believe racism has to make some kind of sense. But it doesn't.

They hate you because you're black. All the other 🤬 are just the excuses they use to justify the unjustifiable.
    DWO wrote: »

it's a delusional, irrational, mental sickness.......

an incapability to accept the flaws and insecurities they have in themselves and the project it on total strangers.....

🤬 's disgusting

... Or as I would like to say, it's a religion.
  • 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I read this a week ago and something after the article threw me off (like it was fictional) so I decided not to make this thread. I was confused at the wording of what I saw so I still don't know if this is fictional.
  • A Talented One
    A Talented One stew Members Posts: 4,202 ✭✭✭
    Lol @ LEMZWYN_LANISTER GOATing and wacking the OP.
  • thegreatunknown
    thegreatunknown Members Posts: 1,474 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lawrence Otis is a damn fool.
  • Iceberg Slick
    Iceberg Slick Members Posts: 784 ✭✭✭✭
    didnt read. elite upbringings mean more elite 🤬 to 🤬 and more uncomfortable parents to hate on you for corrupting they daughter. you teaching wrong by telling them to assimilate to whitey's way. i rather use and exploit their resources my way. elite and articulate white 🤬 is a commodity that should be exploited and charged to the game when it has no more use
  • BangEm_Bart
    BangEm_Bart Members Posts: 9,503 ✭✭✭✭✭
    babelipsss wrote: »
    So....The moral of this story is that you should raise your family in the hood?

???

Shut the 🤬 up.
  • Like Water
    Like Water Integrity 1st Members Posts: 5,265 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is sickening. You would forget your upbringing, your experiences, your culture, all in the hope of insulating your family from something that is impossible to avoid?

All of your life's experiences mold you into the person you are, and you'd forget that? For some white muthafuckas that will never see your accomplishments, never care about your attempts to assimilate, and will do anything to make you feel like you're less than human. Nah son.

How can you even feel right putting your family through all of that? If you aren't proud of who you are, then do us all a favor and off yourself. Just contaminating the world with more 🤬 🤬 DNA... Smh... This is terrible.
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Man with No Fucks Given Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    His son is a 🤬 .
  • skpjr78
    skpjr78 Members Posts: 7,311 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2014
    I'm in no way a 🤬 . I'm all support for black strengthening and nation building. Now, we have that out of the way. What's are some tactics can we start putting in place to strengthen the black family and the reality of the world?

I'm in no way a 🤬 = I have plenty of black friends

whenever you have to start a sentence with "I'm in no way a 🤬 " you sir are a 🤬
  • Copper
    Copper The WickMembers Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ghostdog56 wrote: »
    This 🤬 said don't go for casual walks after dark, hell he might as well stayed in a black neighborhood if you are going to do that

exactly my point.

Why you wanna live in a white area and assimilate and have to tip toe and tapdance while wearing khakis and a 🤬 grin?

just to be among rich krakas who dont like yo black ass anyway?
  • marc123
    marc123 Members Posts: 16,999 ✭✭✭✭✭
    He looks 🤬

• Copper
    Copper The WickMembers Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    his son look like a 🤬 ...🤬 shook of slow driving cars years later

I was once called a 🤬 from a passing car when I was like 11.....I was playing ball that same day in the same streets

he raised a sheltered punk

and his daughter look like a 🤬 lizard
  • A Talented One
    A Talented One stew Members Posts: 4,202 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2014
    For those who don't know, this dude is the same guy who went undercover at a country club 22 years ago and wrote an article for NY Magazine. He even wrote a book about it.

1992-0817-cover-250.jpg
  • Trollio
    Trollio Trollololololololololol Members Posts: 25,817 ✭✭✭✭✭
    smash on his wife
  • skpjr78
    skpjr78 Members Posts: 7,311 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2014
    ineedpussy wrote: »
    i knew he was a 🤬 🤬 when i seen him and his boys without a shape up. what 🤬 you know dont get shape ups? this 🤬

you know you a 🤬 n!gga when u get ethered by a 🤬
  • Billy_Poncho
    Billy_Poncho Vox Populi Members Posts: 22,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Those are some awkward lookin kids
  • leftcoastkev
    leftcoastkev Nothing left to prove Bay Area, CAMembers Posts: 6,232 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2014
    This 🤬 tried to hide his kids from reality by covering their heads with bags full of holes.