What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

Did you have a group of kids like this (pic inside) at your high school?

Comments

• marie addams
    marie addams Members Posts: 1,699 ✭✭
    edited June 2010
    I wish i remembered their names. I'd love to see what they look liek and what they're doing now
  • Dick Shitman
    Dick Shitman Members Posts: 9,032 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    we didnt even have that many white kids total at our school
  • TimroD
    TimroD Confirm Email Posts: 1,685 ✭✭
    edited June 2010
    a white and a chinese guy from my class dressed like that
    we made fun of em but nothin serious we were still all cool
  • dc's teflondon
    dc's teflondon Members Posts: 5,895 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    i went to an all black high school...🤬 thought i was weird because i wore afi, new balance, and listened to wu-tang
  • Wishbone Jones
    Wishbone Jones Members Posts: 4,296 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    nah 🤬 was jus high
  • Cleveland7venty6
    Cleveland7venty6 Members Posts: 1,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    from K thru the 12th grade, u can add up all the white people i went to school with, and it wouldnt come out to that many.

The Black Experience.
  • blakfyahking
    blakfyahking The IC's Resident Father Figure Members Posts: 15,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    yep, I used to sell weed to them in HS

they were cool, but you had to be accepted by someone in their group for them to acknowledge you

luckily I fit into that category where I wasn't claim by a specific group........my outlaw status allowed me to make a profit off of them LOL
  • Skeratch
    Skeratch Members Posts: 1,395 ✭✭
    edited June 2010
    There were a bunch. I used to talk to one of them, he was actually pretty chill except he always had a scarred up hand from punching the wall.
  • brandon-j
    brandon-j Members Posts: 148 ✭✭
    edited June 2010
    a few of them gothic looking kids. It was dis black dude that i grew up going to school wit. he wore baggin jeans, rocawear n all dat 🤬 . Then in high school he turned a 180 n start wearing all black we pocket chains and spikes hanging out wit them white folk
  • betterthenu84
    betterthenu84 Members Posts: 861
    edited June 2010
    Hahahahaha

so you used to be the one black girl with all the vampire kids.

tell us your story

Nah actually my whole clique was black except one white girl and one Iranian girl. It was actually REALLY fun I met a lot of really nice people and we use to go to concerts and raves and have like some bangin parties. The people that I actually met when I was "alternative" have been life long friends so it wasn't anything bad...they actually ride or die for me harder than my regular black friends
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    we had a group that used to dress like that. they would sit under this particular tree and get kinda quiet when an "outsider" (aka normal person) came too close.

there was one black kid in the group. 🤬 was weird.

Yea at me first HS them kids use to sit under a tree, so we use to call them tree people..

I'm talkin it could be raining hard as hell and they wouldn't move and just chill under the tree, comin to class all muddy and 🤬
  • Mr.Audigier216
    Mr.Audigier216 Members Posts: 4,905 ✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    private school + Uniforms= no kids like that in my H.S.
  • bknugga
    bknugga Members Posts: 107
    edited June 2010
    A group of ravers/emos in my school... i think the black kid they hung out was Gregory Hine's kid or some 🤬 ...

🤬 a white one early in my working career and a dominican one in college ( i was the 'safe' street 🤬 to them)... they on some weird 🤬 , but they get freaky behind closed doors...
  • hamburgerz
    hamburgerz Members Posts: 5
    edited June 2010
    yea and i made sure to steal they lunch money everyday.
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    i graduated before twilight came out
  • BabyBugatti
    BabyBugatti Members Posts: 9,173 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Ah yes,tis the emo
    lol they 🤬 me with their" im oh so dark look at me cut myself 🤬 ".
    they grow out of that 🤬 after highschool
  • ineedpussy
    ineedpussy long hair dont care but bald head dont give a fuck! Members Posts: 7,252 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    foodstamps
  • Stew
    Stew Rap Music Is My Religion HTTRMembers, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    edited June 2010
    Yuup, just a handful tho. Actually one of the cats got wrestled to the ground one day by campus police for wearing his trench coat lol. This was right after the "Trenchcoat Mafia" 🤬 happend back in 99 I think.
  • American Loo VII 3D
    American Loo VII 3D Members Posts: 6,371 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    hlf wrote: »
    Yuup, just a handful tho. Actually one of the cats got wrestled to the grown one day by campus police for wearing his trench coat lol. This was right after the "Trenchcoat Mafia" 🤬 happend back in 99 I think.

yeah i was in high school when columbine occurred.

like i said, people used to 🤬 wit em...until columbine

the principle of our school had a sit down, closed door meeting with all the gothic kids at our school....and we aint even live in colorado!!

🤬 was crazy...think they banned trenchcoats for a while too
  • Mdizzle9000
    Mdizzle9000 Members, Writer Posts: 8,319 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    no but in middle school there was like 4 of those smh

goths at my highschool wouldve got their 🤬 kicked
  • Ounceman
    Ounceman Members Posts: 6,702 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Real talk Emo and Scene chicks are hot as 🤬

to bad the music associated with emo is not
  • Mr.LV
    Mr.LV Members Posts: 14,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    They was some at my hs but they was aight. There was this one white chick that was gothic name scarlett(Real name) shorty had a phat ass and a tiny waist, 🤬 at the high school was like I do not even 🤬 with gothic chicks like that but she could get it.
  • DaPrinciplez
    DaPrinciplez Members Posts: 1,148
    edited June 2010
    Mr.LV wrote: »
    They was some at my hs but they was aight. There was this one white chick that was gothic name scarlett(Real name) shorty had a phat ass and a tiny waist, 🤬 at the high school was like I do not even 🤬 with gothic chicks like that but she could get it.

I wasn't stupid enough to discriminate in High School, whatever crew they sat with from the scene/emo girls, teeniebop 🤬 , the surfy chicks, the cheerleader wanna be 🤬 , the nerd chicks, whatever, I hit one of every kind I think, but for some reason the sporty chicks who sat by the oval (where you do P.E) were never really into me, there was a few times at parties I hooked up with em but never 🤬 one.....

If a chick looked above a 7 and I could talk to her when I was high without wantin to tell her to 🤬 off with her stupid 🤬 , I would 🤬 her, regardless of what group she sat with.
  • Mr.LV
    Mr.LV Members Posts: 14,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    I wasn't stupid enough to discriminate in High School, whatever crew they sat with from the scene/emo girls, teeniebop 🤬 , the surfy chicks, the cheerleader wanna be 🤬 , the nerd chicks, whatever, I hit one of every kind I think, but for some reason the sporty chicks who sat by the oval (where you do P.E) were never really into me, there was a few times at parties I hooked up with em but never 🤬 one.....

If a chick looked above a 7 and I could talk to her when I was high without wantin to tell her to 🤬 off with her stupid 🤬 , I would 🤬 her, regardless of what group she sat with.
    real 🤬 🤬 never discriminate different 🤬 for your 🤬 no 🤬 .
  • Cake4real
    Cake4real Members Posts: 815
    edited June 2010
    I think the majority of high schools have a group of goths.