What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

The Walking Dead (Season 5)

Comments

• infamous114
    infamous114 Down in Miami where it's warm in the winter. Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    edited December 2014
    Yea bruh, just keep spamming my thread with that trash weekly. Btw, I don't hate you. I don't know you.
  • loch121
    loch121 Members Posts: 12,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    How am I spamming?spamming is when you are promoting something else.
  • loch121
    loch121 Members Posts: 12,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I do that 🤬 in all the threads of tv shows I really like.been doing that 🤬 .
  • suzyscrew
    suzyscrew Members Posts: 1,371 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I didn't hate the episode but it's starting to be like watching American idol or something. You sit thru the bs just to get to the ending/results. That's why I dvr it and fast forward past the 20 minutes of commercials. Anyway, I thought Beth's death was pretty pointless. She plays it cool the whole time only to do something dumb at the end. Even if she was going to try to take it Dawn with some scissors, why stab her in the heart of all places? The neck or the temple were wide open.

The Morgan teasing is what it is; I assume they'll pay that off next year. I do have a problem with this Eugene situation. Seriously, how is this dude STILL out of it after getting his ass beat!? Better yet, how is Carol recovering and awake after getting hit by a car yet Eugene can't wake up after Abraham ko'd him? I guess his fists hit harder than a crown vic.
  • a.mann
    a.mann Members Posts: 19,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah,Eugene STILL being knocked out....is just ridiculous..... Really insulting to the intelligent viewers

And what the hell do the writers tell this actor????

"" Oh,you don't have any lines to rehearse because you'll be unconscious for the next 3 weeks... ""
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli I'll getchu bitch!!! Somewhere drunk off my ass.Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    beth was a pretty meh character anyway. its like she was just there. the only thing I remember her for was trying to comitt suicide.
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli I'll getchu bitch!!! Somewhere drunk off my ass.Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    its nice to see a little zombie tension again with the preacher trying to get back inside the church. nowadays on the show they are nonchalant about killing zombies. they're all like "sigh. stab, stab business as usual"
  • thefabmd2dc
    thefabmd2dc Members Posts: 2,572 ✭✭✭✭✭
    beth was starting to be a really good character
    I'd rather see tyrese die than yet another one of hershel's family get killed off
    Michonne hasn't been doing much this season
  • lamontbdc
    lamontbdc 16th & UMembers Posts: 18,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It was only a matter of time...glad we lasted thislong without this 🤬

http://www.msn.com/en-us/tv/news/walking-dead-creator-reveals-daryl-dixons-sexuality/ar-BBgc4M9

• iron man1
    iron man1 Genius, Billionaire, Playboy, Philanthropist Avengers TowerMembers Posts: 29,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    lamontbdc wrote: »

http://www.msn.com/en-us/tv/news/walking-dead-creator-reveals-daryl-dixons-sexuality/ar-BBgc4M9

Kirkman said Daryl isn't 🤬 but they intoducing some 🤬 character next season.
  • King_Me
    King_Me Real Nigga All Day And Tomorrow Members Posts: 663 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2014
    Those little ass scissors Beth had reminded me of those plastic safety scissors they gave us in kindergarten. The ones you had hold at a perfect angle for them to even cut.
  • Splackavelli
    King_Me wrote: »
    They got Eugene out here acting like Bernie

Weekend-at-Bernies.jpeg

He was sleep in the back of that firetruck lol
  • Smokey Tha Bandit
    Smokey Tha Bandit NO FUCKS GIVEN Members Posts: 3,779 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2014
    beth was starting to be a really good character
    I'd rather see tyrese die than yet another one of hershel's family get killed off
    Michonne hasn't been doing much this season

lol hell nah, aint nothin remotely entertaining or interesting about beth...
    iron man1 wrote: »
    lamontbdc wrote: »

Kirkman said Daryl isn't 🤬 but they intoducing some 🤬 character next season.

character(S) actually, Aaron, his boyfriend Eric and Jesus. All 3 are prominent 🤬 characters. Infamous should be thrilled.
  • JusDre313
    JusDre313 ∩┐(◕_◕)┌∩┐ YEP........................ MEDICINAL!Members Posts: 4,727 ✭✭✭✭✭
    1CK1S wrote: »
    "cant go back bob"

he really said the same thing garreth said to the other bob

i thought rick was going to have a lil flashback when he said it
  • Smokey Tha Bandit
    JusDre313 wrote: »
    1CK1S wrote: »
    "cant go back bob"

he really said the same thing garreth said to the other bob

i thought rick was going to have a lil flashback when he said it

In a way, they kinda did that. Rick sort of looked disgusted with himself after he said that.
  • Neophyte Wolfgang
    Neophyte Wolfgang Members Posts: 4,169 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Was Tyreese character a 🤬 in the comic books to? He just seems like a background character.....they should of just let T-Dog alive
  • Smokey Tha Bandit
    Was Tyreese character a 🤬 in the comic books to? He just seems like a background character.....they should of just let T-Dog alive

nah not really. he was more of an overprotective father that went loco when his daughter killed herself and blamed her boyfriend for it because they made a suicide pact. she followed through with it, he didnt, Tyrese lost it and killed him.

he was also the one who was beheaded by the Governor and he was in a relationship with Michonne as well.
  • lamontbdc
    lamontbdc 16th & UMembers Posts: 18,824 ✭✭✭✭✭

nah not really. he was more of an overprotective father that went loco when his daughter killed herself and blamed her boyfriend for it because they made a suicide pact. she followed through with it, he didnt, Tyrese lost it and killed him.

he was also the one who was beheaded by the Governor and he was in a relationship with Michonne as well.

Yea he was smashing off Carol before Michonne showed up.
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Small world the chick playing sasha went to bama with me
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    R.D. wrote: »
    aneed123 wrote: »
    Small world the chick playing sasha went to bama with me

You hit ?

I'm playing man, I know you ain't hit

lol I wish.... she was younger