What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

Two police officers killed in Brooklyn in ‘execution-style’ slaying

Comments

• StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Queer LGBT CommunityMembers Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    AggyAF wrote: »
    BoogaSuga wrote: »
    What is "cacs"?

Is that a G&S term or something?

🤬 ass 🤬 ; i brought here from another site
    Nope.

yup
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Boy, I tell you that's vision Like Tony Romo when he hitting Witten Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Parallel wrote: »

what a 🤬

occupational hazard

but beyond that this speaks to the lack of character of most of the people that go into law enforcement have

You are in the customer service business.

Gonna be an interesting week..
  • BobOblah
    BobOblah Members Posts: 9,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The white people on my Facebook who were defending cops and Darren Wilson are the ones posting this story. This just makes them feel more justified in their stance. 🤬 em though.
  • D0wn
    D0wn Members Posts: 10,818 ✭✭✭✭✭
    🤬 a cop.
    But the more i think about it , the more 🤬 ain't adding up.
    the shooter , shoots his girl friend in Baltimore, manages to get away, all the way to NY . Then shoots a cop, then shoots his self in the head...
    Y didn't he shoot at the cops in Baltimore? y manage 2 escape then shoot a cop?????
    Y NY?
    Im guessing he drove, from Baltimore, he had to come across over a thousand cops, y didn't he shot one of them??

So he manages to get further away, from where ever he was . Then thought to himself, "hey i can't get away "???
  • deathrowzorrow
    deathrowzorrow Members Posts: 12,456 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2014
    so people say cops ain't bad but to keeep it real with you i've never call the cops before. i've been rob, stab everything but still i didn't call the cops. I handle it by my own. I actually caught a body before.
    A 🤬 ain't gonna rob me anymore since they know who i am.

I don't need cops in my life

• Parallel
    Parallel not hereMembers, Writer Posts: 988 ✭✭✭✭✭
    D0wn wrote: »
    🤬 a cop.
    But the more i think about it , the more 🤬 ain't adding up.
    the shooter , shoots his girl friend in Baltimore, manages to get away, all the way to NY . Then shoots a cop, then shoots his self in the head...
    Y didn't he shoot at the cops in Baltimore? y manage 2 escape then shoot a cop?????
    Y NY?
    Im guessing he drove, from Baltimore, he had to come across over a thousand cops, y didn't he shot one of them??

So he manages to get further away, from where ever he was . Then thought to himself, "hey i can't get away "???

Assuming NY was chosen because that is where Eric Garner was murdered. He stated it was done for him.
  • R0mp
    R0mp Keep Moving. Members Posts: 4,250 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The hellfire approach some of these agencies have employed in the name of preserving order has bred these nasty war zone like climates you see. If aggression is increased further because of this incident, the climate is just gonna get uglier, especially with the not so subtle undercurrents here between aggressive law enforcement & a fed up group of persons, which will most likely lead to more avoidable deaths.

🤬 this vicious cycle, man.
  • monolithic
    monolithic Members Posts: 189 ✭✭
    Us: "We can't breathe."

Them: "We can breathe."

Us: "Hands up, don't shoot!"

Them: "Pants up, don't loot!"

Us: "justice for Mike Brown!"

Them: justice for Darren Wilson!"

The whole time they've been laughing at us. I hate it had to come to this, but this is where we are... Doesn't matter that the breh committed suicide. The more pigs gotta look over their shoulder, the more likely they will look in the mirror. And that is when change will begin to happen.
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dudes in her laughing at some kids post about his father getting killed

Fuckn 🤬
  • deathrowzorrow
    Something I don't understand why did he shot himself?

I'd say 3 things

1. He didn't want the cops to 🤬 him (Him seing it as bigger L)

2. He would serve 100 years in jail(worst jail in US) and gettin beaten up by the CO's everyday

3.He knew he could not escape..

I mean I don't know how Brooklyn look like but is there any chance that he could escape after killin the 2 cops?
    I know that he snitch on himself via twitter\instragram but don't count that
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    monolithic wrote: »

The whole time they've been laughing at us. I hate it had to come to this, but this is where we are... Doesn't matter that the breh committed suicide. The more pigs gotta look over their shoulder, the more likely they will look in the mirror. And that is when change will begin to happen.

Wrong it makes more cops of edge and be afraid of people in dark hallways which will lead to more shooting n other stupid 🤬
  • leftcoastkev
    leftcoastkev Nothing left to prove Bay Area, CAMembers Posts: 6,232 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2014
    G.Avant wrote: »
    The cold-blooded cop-hater who gunned down two police officers in Brooklyn on Saturday is suspected of being a member of a notorious prison gang that has declared open season on the NYPD.

Detectives were headed to Baltimore on Saturday night to probe Ismaaiyl Brinsley’s ties to the Black Guerrilla Family, sources told the Daily News.

One source said Baltimore police were already investigating Brinsley’s connection to the gang, which started in California’s San Quentin Prison in the 1960s by Black Panther member George Jackson.

“BGF has been talking about getting back at cops for Eric Garner and Ferguson,” a source told The News, citing intelligence intercepted in Baltimore area prisons.

Yeah I saw this was that 🤬 they were trying to tie together a few weeks back. It's real life, but I think it's all a game being played out.
    Dec 6 - http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/exclusive-nypd-warned-militant-group-plans-shoot-cops-article-1.2036616
    Dec 20 - http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/killer-nypd-slays-ran-black-guerrilla-family-article-1.2052069
    Problem - Reaction - Solution

There are no coincidences.

• deathrowzorrow
    I got a feeling that something gonna happend soon . Either a cop dies or another innocent 🤬
  • not_osirus_jenkins
    not_osirus_jenkins Sion Members, Banned Users Posts: 3,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Aye @max you a born 🤬 , 🤬 you. 🤬 the kids daddy and the 🤬 he slid out of. Im glad those two cops are dead. Now the police know how it feels to lose someone when they didnt DESERVE to die. When a black guy gets killed they say he shouldnt have been resisting well when a cop gets shot we can say he shiuldnt have been a 🤬 cop. No love loss over here. Im hoping for more of it. Put 🤬 on the roofs with snipers and 🤬 . Have them scared to come to work like this 🤬 is Gotham.
  • PapaDoc223
    PapaDoc223 Brooklyn,NYMembers Posts: 2,162 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Max. wrote: »
    Dudes in her laughing at some kids post about his father getting killed

Fuckn 🤬

I am not celebrating this but the same effort you are condoning this shooting i didnt see you condoning Darren Wilson shooting Mike Brown or the coverup from the Ferguson police department. I never seen you put this same effort condoning what happen to Eric Gardner. So let me ask you what is your stance on these two cases? Because i know you are not black and do not have a 🤬 clue on what it is like to be a black man in america
  • DarcSkies
    DarcSkies TRUST IN ALLAH BUT TIE UP YOUR CAMEL Members Posts: 13,791 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Parallel wrote: »

Looks like he's no longer active I couldn't @ him on twitter
  • deathrowzorrow
    I didn't laugh to be honest but still I click on lol since i find it hilarious
  • deathrowzorrow
    This is what the pigs did with a copkilla & they would do this 🤬 even worse