What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

Has anyone who has said "I'm trying to find myself" ever ended up finding themselves?

Darius
Darius Members Posts: 22,649 ✭✭✭✭
edited June 2010 in For The Grown & Sexy
I'm sure some of you are in this journey to discover who you are because 18+ years really isn't enough time to realize who you are. And its so much easier to drop out of school or not look for jobs b/c 'you are trying to find yourself' only problem is you weren't ever lost, right?

what a 🤬 phrase

Comments

• Darius
    Darius Members Posts: 22,649 ✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    this thread about to blow up
  • American Loo VII 3D
    American Loo VII 3D Members Posts: 6,371 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    i always took that to mean they may possibly be 🤬
  • jay83
    jay83 Members Posts: 5,490 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    It depends. Some people just need to focus on who they really are, and what do they believe in.

Others use it as an excuse to 🤬 around and not find a job.
  • Dupac
    Dupac Retired PurgatoryMembers, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    I have a few times..

normally when i know i'm not happy with the way 🤬 is going on around me i cut myself off from the world and chill alone in my thoughts for a few weeks or months.. and when i resurface again, i gotta plan....

right now i'm doing it forreal...maybe tht's another reason why i'm always online so much
  • jackthemack
    jackthemack Members Posts: 11,491 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    I don't think I've ever said that exact phrase but I've said things that would correlate with that. I do indeed intend to find my path one day
  • Ol Jay's
    Ol Jay's Members Posts: 8,286 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    i always took that to mean they may possibly be 🤬

^^^^^^^^^^ I thought so too

I never uttered the phrase, when i was old enough to know my name i knew who i was, hell now finding what i wanted to do in life that was a challenge
  • haute
    haute Members Posts: 11,581 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    yes they took it seriously and found their purpose

there're very happy