What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

One thing that 🤬 me off about the sistas..

24

Comments

  • sdrawkcabseh
    sdrawkcabseh Members Posts: 1,237 ✭✭
    edited June 2010
    ms.jones wrote: »
    Well, I work in an office full of women, and we all talk about our husband's or S/O's....its just venting. As women, we have to choose our battles wisely when it comes to our men. Some things we have to not make mention of, else wise we would look a certain way to our husband or S/O. We can't keep it bottled in, and when we do come to you, it's full of emotion because we've kept it in for so long, before we just got tired of it.

    But that's the thing though, there should be no choosing of battles, because your significant other should be your mate, and not a competitor....................
  • blakfyahking
    blakfyahking The IC's Resident Father Figure Members Posts: 15,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    reminds me of that episode of the boondocks with the Killer Kung-fu wolf 🤬

    sadly I woulda caped up for the kung-fu wolf 🤬

    she was fine as hell with her mortal kombat crazy ass

    I woulda had her assassinating 🤬 for me and 🤬 LOL
  • ms.jones
    ms.jones Members Posts: 5,796 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    But that's the thing though, there should be no choosing of battles, because your significant other should be your mate, and not a competitor....................

    Well, to suit you, how about I say, we have to choose our conversations and the words used wisely. Better?
  • DarcSkies777
    DarcSkies777 Members Posts: 5,600 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Its like a rule on the IC.

    At least one anti-black women thread shall be on the front page of GnS or the world shall effectively end.

    Oh and I agree. A female that takes another females advice on relationships is a fukking idiot anyway.
  • sdrawkcabseh
    sdrawkcabseh Members Posts: 1,237 ✭✭
    edited June 2010
    ms.jones wrote: »
    Well, to suit you, how about I say, we have to choose our conversations and the words used wisely. Better?

    See, I knew you'd come around. The dark side of the force is impossible to resist.............
  • Ol Jay's
    Ol Jay's Members Posts: 8,286 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    all my women without men problems try this excercise with me:
    first don't listen to nothing negative a chick got to say bout her man, hell if its that bad for her she should leave
    second think of all the positive things that hold your relationship together and communicate them with your s/o
    finally try to express your happiness and disappointment to your s/o and encourage them to do the same........
    naw just effing with yall,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

    but i call that 🤬 planting a seed when women or men do this, complain about petty 🤬 about their s/o, wanting you to complain too, MISERY LOVES COMPANY
  • ms.jones
    ms.jones Members Posts: 5,796 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    See, I knew you'd come around. The dark side of the force is impossible to resist.............

    *sighs*.....I'm so not in the mood for you today... *sighs again*
  • sdrawkcabseh
    sdrawkcabseh Members Posts: 1,237 ✭✭
    edited June 2010
    ms.jones wrote: »
    *sighs*.....I'm so not in the mood for you today... *sighs again*

    Cmon, you the know the ladies love Darth Vader..........
  • betterthenu84
    betterthenu84 Members Posts: 861
    edited June 2010
    I stopped doing that because it got to the point that they were creating drama so we could talk...I did it cuz I needed an outside persons perspective and I'm pretty sure why most women turn to their friends.
  • American Loo VII 3D
    American Loo VII 3D Members Posts: 6,371 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    I have a theory about women: when they are having relationship problems, they talk to the friend that most likely will tell them WHAT they want to hear.

    basically, the 🤬 that will confirm their feelings.

    --if she want to cheat, she gonna seek advice from her 🤬 friend

    --if she wants to work things out, she gonna talk to her religious friend
  • iAMNOVA
    iAMNOVA Members Posts: 2,493 ✭✭
    edited June 2010
    cmon, you the know the ladies love darth vader..........


    lmfao......
  • DRO
    DRO Members Posts: 9,943 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    i stopped doing that because it got to the point that they were creating drama so we could talk...i did it cuz i needed an outside persons perspective and i'm pretty sure why most women turn to their friends.

    u probly was surprised that yo ugly tail had a man....

    J/k

    how r u?
  • BabyBugatti
    BabyBugatti Members Posts: 9,173 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    oh.
    k.
    ..............
  • sdrawkcabseh
    sdrawkcabseh Members Posts: 1,237 ✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Most women aren't fully equipped, morally or mentally, to handle a full, mature adult relationship, so if your girl claims she loves you but has to consult her girls, she's not your girl..............
  • death187sin
    death187sin Members Posts: 6,098 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Moreno.S wrote: »
    oh.
    k.
    ..............

    What the hell is going on in ya AVI?
  • BabyBugatti
    BabyBugatti Members Posts: 9,173 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    :\

    ..................
  • Soulljah T
    Soulljah T Banned Users Posts: 2,662 ✭✭
    edited June 2010
    When men get together on the b-ball court they do the same 🤬 . Bashing on black girls.
  • American Loo VII 3D
    American Loo VII 3D Members Posts: 6,371 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Moreno.S wrote: »
    :\

    ..................

    th_Beam.jpg

    have you nothing worthwhile to contribute
  • Soulljah T
    Soulljah T Banned Users Posts: 2,662 ✭✭
    edited June 2010
    But that's the thing though, there should be no choosing of battles, because your significant other should be your mate, and not a competitor....................

    But you say women should "shut the 🤬 up". So if they can't come to your spidey pj-wearin' ass, who the hell can they go to? THEIR GIRLFRIENDS.
  • BabyBugatti
    BabyBugatti Members Posts: 9,173 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    th_Beam.jpg

    have you nothing worthwhile to contribute

    wi7u5z.jpg.....................
  • death187sin
    death187sin Members Posts: 6,098 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    th_Beam.jpg

    have you nothing worthwhile to contribute


    This 🤬 stay on point... LOL
  • betterthenu84
    betterthenu84 Members Posts: 861
    edited June 2010
    u probly was surprised that yo ugly tail had a man....

    J/k

    how r u?

    I said the same thing when I heard u had a wife....eeeek

    I'm good..how u dewin? Getting crisp(ier) in the sun?
  • death187sin
    death187sin Members Posts: 6,098 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Moreno.S wrote: »
    wi7u5z.jpg.....................


    Not hating on you mah.. As a man I try not to hate on woman. I was just asking because U look a lil frightened in the pic that's all.
  • Wishbone Jones
    Wishbone Jones Members Posts: 4,296 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    bitces be talkin 🤬 be talkin
  • BabyBugatti
    BabyBugatti Members Posts: 9,173 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    lol, i do?
    possible because i was looking up towards the camera or something
    *kanye shrug*
Sign In or Register to comment.