What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

My Former homeless friend, who became my slave/worker once i put him up is near death

Darius
Darius Members Posts: 22,649 ✭✭✭✭
edited June 2010 in For The Grown & Sexy
So yeah, a few years back this homeless dude was always trying to cut my grass, change my oil, clean out the gutters, etc... but I'm a man, thats the 🤬 I do, but after I would tell him no we would always get to talkin and he was a good dude, with a good heart, nh. He just happened to love alcohol and 🤬 , but aside from that he defied all stereotypes that I had of homeless beggars. So we would talk for a few months, he'd tell me about sleeping in alleys and bushes and I felt bad, I felt I could use him. So we had a storage room at work so I cleaned it out and put a bed and tv in there and let him stay there. All he would have to do is keep the office clean, and occasionally help out with work stuff. He never asked for money, he never slacked on his job, his work ethic was amazing, probably thanks to 🤬 . Anyway, the only stipulatioin was that he could bring no girls up there to the office at night. So what does he do? Brings chicks up in there. So I had to kick him out. So fast foward about 4 months (i haven't seen or heard from him during that span) and his girl comes up to the office and says he's in the hospital b/c he was hemmoraging last night. Today the docs say he either has Colon Cancer or a severe bleeding ulcer. Either way, this is a 50 year old 🤬 head whos been a 🤬 since he was probably 16. He doesn't have much longer.

Get well Ivan!!!!

24d1ook.png

Comments

• Darius
    edited June 2010
    thats Ivan in the lobby at church. He refused to go into the service saying, 'eh eh eh eh somin juss ont feel rite bout dis"
  • American Loo VII 3D
    American Loo VII 3D Members Posts: 6,371 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    th_Beam.jpg
  • Wishbone Jones
    Wishbone Jones Members Posts: 4,296 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    hahaa righteous
  • Darius
    edited June 2010
    dude had a free room, free food, tv, all that and messed it up for some 🤬 . now look where he at
  • kzzl
    kzzl Members Posts: 7,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    you done good by that fella. prolly did better for him than most people in the last year or two. you should of known he was gonna bring a broad up in there regardless. it probably was just the first time you was able to catch him.
  • American Loo VII 3D
    American Loo VII 3D Members Posts: 6,371 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    what job allows you to house crackheads at night
  • DarcSkies777
    DarcSkies777 Members Posts: 5,600 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    fisherstraightface.gif
  • Darius
    edited June 2010
    kzzl wrote: »
    you done good by that fella. prolly did better for him than most people in the last year or two. you should of known he was gonna bring a broad up in there regardless. it probably was just the first time you was able to catch him.

preshiate the kind words
  • adagreat
    adagreat Members Posts: 679
    edited June 2010
    reminds me of the scene from fiday! btwn smokey and ezekial!
  • Darius
    edited June 2010
    adagreat wrote: »
    reminds me of the scene from fiday! btwn smokey and ezekial!

🤬 aint funny dunny. My man is laid up gettin a colonoscopy done, nh, as i type. He got some serious internal bleeding and possibly an ulcer or possible a tumor. You really need to chill the 🤬 out.
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    fisherstraightface.gif

hahahaahahahahhaha
  • Darius
    edited June 2010
    i'm cooler with blacks and help them out more than DR. Funky.
  • jackthemack
    jackthemack Members Posts: 11,491 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    fisherstraightface.gif

yoink!!!!!