What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

Pharrell Expresses Disappointment with T.I. Album SALES

Comments

• KLICHE
    KLICHE Members Posts: 5,061 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cheer up Pharrell.
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    LcnsdbyROYALTY King of Myself Members Posts: 13,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    T. Sanford wrote: »
    All that rapid fire cooning caught up with him

shucking & jiving in that Iggy video smh

TI next record gon be called "If It Ain't About The Cooning"

were you born in the suburbs?
    wtf is black people always callin black people '🤬 '...yall be them 🤬 that wish yall were born white...yall some annoying ass folks i swear...

So 🤬 really wanna be niggers?? Tha Black people that perpetuate societal views of then (us) are 🤬 . Period. You reality TV watching and then enacting 🤬 , you muthafuvkas that think everythinh thing that's ignorant is tha truth... Yall 🤬 🤬 .
  • SheerExcellence
    SheerExcellence I'm Faceless Members Posts: 6,140 ✭✭✭✭✭
    T.I. should spit like he did back on Paper Trail instead of trying to conform to what the youth wants and just do some grown man 🤬 on his album.

But he told you if it ain't about the money, aint no use ringing his line 🤬 he aint got time
  • DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz What title? www.facebook.com/DOPEdweebzMembers, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    chiyosuke wrote: »
    T. Sanford wrote: »
    All that rapid fire cooning caught up with him

shucking & jiving in that Iggy video smh

TI next record gon be called "If It Ain't About The Cooning"

were you born in the suburbs?
    wtf is black people always callin black people '🤬 '...yall be them 🤬 that wish yall were born white...yall some annoying ass folks i swear...

So 🤬 really wanna be niggers?? Tha Black people that perpetuate societal views of then (us) are 🤬 . Period. You reality TV watching and then enacting 🤬 , you muthafuvkas that think everythinh thing that's ignorant is tha truth... Yall 🤬 🤬 .

If they aint 🤬 they are uncle toms or the token 🤬 . Blacks will never win with all these labels and continuous self stigmatization.
  • MasterJayN100
    MasterJayN100 real niggaz move in silence Somewhere in this Big Ol WorldMembers Posts: 11,845 ✭✭✭✭✭
    maybe iggy has something to do with it
  • eternal soldier
    eternal soldier Members Posts: 2,784 ✭✭✭✭✭
    700 wrote: »
    it actually wasnt a bad album

troubleman was a 🤬 classic, paperwork was good but not a classic

Troubleman is beautiful in the whip. Classic 🤬 . My second fav TIP album

Paperwork is straight , it grows on you. I can understand the sale

I bought Trouble man when it came out, didn't even preview it. For some reason I downloaded Paperwork first, glad I aint buy it
    And they called him"the jay-z of the south?"
    9b044371bf4a3a61df9ae66a0e6cd451df9e66fab61ccf7cf1d19d2f9afe9481.jpg

YayoOwned.gif

That's 🤬 never gets old!
  • Sion
    Sion Moderator, Legion of Trill, AHH Content Producer, AHH Editor Members, Moderators, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 45,666 Regulator
    🤬 might disagree but I feel that the Iggy Azalea defense 🤬 hurt his image in the eyes of his core audience. He should have shut the 🤬 up and just promoted his album. He also should have came wit another single. I feel that Tip is all over the place now so it's harder for him to market albums.

Now would be a great time for Ludacris to pop up......
  • MrCrookedLetter
    MrCrookedLetter Unless You Play Smart, Follow Your Mind Also Your Heart, The Perfect Balance Members Posts: 22,376 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sion wrote: »
    🤬 might disagree but I feel that the Iggy Azalea defense 🤬 hurt his image in the eyes of his core audience. He should have shut the 🤬 up and just promoted his album. He also should have came wit another single. I feel that Tip is all over the place now so it's harder for him to market albums.

Luda been killing 🤬 for like the past 2 months with his freestyle s that he's been putting out
  • trilladelic
    trilladelic Members Posts: 4,457 ✭✭✭✭✭
    tip is the 50 cent of the south

got rich, stop trying..

& lets be honest 50 has put out more quality music than tip even w/o an album

my advice would be to reform 🤬 squad, try to get the streets back
  • loch121
    loch121 Members Posts: 12,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I liked Tip's album

Everybody has a time when their not as popular and that case and the jail time hurt Tip's momentum

He still getting money,but he was about to crossover for real when that gun charge happened.he was gonna have the theme song for Monday Night Football or something like that.

Ti's pen game is still top notch though.he 🤬 his 🤬 for the singles but he's still killing the album songs.
  • KLICHE
    KLICHE Members Posts: 5,061 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2015
    KLICHE wrote: »
    Cheer up Pharrell.

Is it safe to say that pharrell isnt... happy?

Right guys? Amiritite?
    *waits for high five*

top-gun-high-five.gif?w=640
  • Sion
    Sion Moderator, Legion of Trill, AHH Content Producer, AHH Editor Members, Moderators, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 45,666 Regulator

Luda been killing 🤬 for like the past 2 months with his freestyle s that he's been putting out

Cosign (Ludaverses) but it 🤬 me off that 🤬 front on Luda like he aint got plaques on plaques and STILL is a force in music..... I feel that Luda is going thru a "second childhood" in music right now. 🤬 aint gon see him coming again until he comes and sweeps. If he really wanted to he could take back the game I just think he has other priorities right now and is just cooking for the right time.
  • CracceR
    CracceR ૐ☯★♑☮⌘ Members Posts: 4,346 ✭✭✭✭✭
    all about the money was a good single imo
    no mediocre was wacc
  • Stiff
    Stiff Legion of Trill BG Members Posts: 7,723 ✭✭✭✭✭

Cosign (Ludaverses) but it 🤬 me off that 🤬 front on Luda like he aint got plaques on plaques and STILL is a force in music..... I feel that Luda is going thru a "second childhood" in music right now. 🤬 aint gon see him coming again until he comes and sweeps. If he really wanted to he could take back the game I just think he has other priorities right now and is just cooking for the right time.

I'm sure once you start seeing movie checks your motivation level to go to the studio and record lil rap songs kind of changes...

I 🤬 with that song Luda had with Jeremih and Wiz (Party Girls) last year heavy tho. I have that on repeat in the gym
  • PILL_COSBY
    PILL_COSBY GRAB HER BY THE PUDDING! ZIP ZOP ZOOBITY BOP DAAAAW!!!Members Posts: 6,374 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2015
    lol I bet Stew is heavily monitoring this thread............. ... ...

I predicted this 🤬 in a thread I made about T.I's disloyalty and trying to hard to be be something he's not. I been saying for like 3 years now that his music has been going downhill. T.I was at his best when he had the old school B.G flow. Again, 🤬 in here actually calling trouble man and paperwork classics..................
    081312-shows-106-park-scarface-1.jpg
    Then what the 🤬 were i'm serious, urban legend, and trap musik?

For the 1 millionth time, after trap musik his 🤬 started taking a dive and sounding commercial. His beats and catchy hooks started overshadowing him. It's really like that now but the die hards are still not seeing it smh. I said that same 🤬 about ja rule back in the day. You would think after that weird horrible song he put out with ashanti they would have woke up. After 50 cent pointed it out, all of a sudden I'm seeing threads popping up saying the same 🤬 me and a few other real 🤬 been saying. All the murder inc stans I ran into were doing the same. Same for lil wayne etc etc.

#SHEEEP
  • Stew
    Stew Rap Music Is My Religion HTTRMembers, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    scrapper1 wrote: »

No, he calls himself the Jay Z of the south.

No, Pharrell callled him that. Ironically, they're both stuck in the same place musically.
  • Stew
    Stew Rap Music Is My Religion HTTRMembers, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    lol I bet Stew is heavily monitoring this thread............. ... ...

I predicted this 🤬 in a thread I made about T.I's disloyalty and trying to hard to be be something he's not. I been saying for like 3 years now that his music has been going downhill. T.I was at his best when he had the old school B.G flow. Again, 🤬 in here actually calling trouble man and paperwork classics..................
    081312-shows-106-park-scarface-1.jpg
    Then what the 🤬 were i'm serious, urban legend, and trap musik?

For the 1 millionth time, after trap musik his 🤬 started taking a dive and sounding commercial. His beats and catchy hooks started overshadowing him. It's really like that now but the die hards are still not seeing it smh. I said that same 🤬 about ja rule back in the day. You would think after that weird horrible song he put out with ashanti they would have woke up. After 50 cent pointed it out, all of a sudden I'm seeing threads popping up saying the same 🤬 me and a few other real 🤬 been saying. All the murder inc stans I ran into were doing the same. Same for lil wayne etc etc.

#SHEEEP

U said his music was going downhill but TroubleMan was dope. u typin just to be typin.
  • Stiff
    Stew wrote: »

No, Pharrell callled him that. Ironically, they're both stuck in the same place musically.

Nooooo Jay-Z is at a higher level than TIP rite now. Jay-Z just has better overall marketing prowess. Anytime HOV drops an album it's an event..it's possible to not know a TI album is coming out.
  • Stew
    Stiff wrote: »

Nooooo Jay-Z is at a higher level than TIP rite now. Jay-Z just has better overall marketing prowess. Anytime HOV drops an album it's an event..it's possible to not know a TI album is coming out.

Did I not say "musically"? MCHG was just as non exciting as PaperWork was outside of the "surprise release".
  • Beta
    Beta #FastFamily Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Going to jail again for violating his probation or w/e marked the end of him being a force..

• Stiff
    edited January 2015

Did I not say "musically"? MCHG was just as non exciting as PaperWork was outside of the "surprise release".

Oh well if you're talking strictly music that's kind of debatable. One could argue that Jay-Z is expanding sonically while T.I. is kind of stagnating and chasing trends.

The first single from T.I's album sounded like a Young Thug record (and was produced by Young Thug's goto producer London on da Track) and the second single was a DJ Mustard(hot producer of the moment) track. Jay-Z is working with all the same people he's been working with for years and developing with them. T.I. would be better off if he had that same formula (DJ Toomp, Sanchez Holmes, Mannie Fresh, Khao and SOME Pharrell). From what I heard of Paperwork it was a step down from Trouble Man.
  • Stew

Oh well if you're talking strictly music that's kind of debatable. One could argue that Jay-Z is expanding sonically while T.I. is kind of stagnating and chasing trends.

The first single from T.I's album sounded like a Young Thug record (and was produced by Young Thug's goto producer London on da Track) and the second single was a DJ Mustard(hot producer of the moment) track. Jay-Z is working with all the same people he's been working with for years and developing with them. T.I. would be better off if he had that same formula (DJ Toomp, Sanchez Holmes, Mannie Fresh, Khao and SOME Pharrell). From what I heard of Paperwork it was a step down from Trouble Man.

It was a step down. Jay-Z took 2 steps down from American Gangster with BP3 and MCHG. Troubleman>>both of those albums. That's not debatable.
  • Stiff

It was a step down. Jay-Z took 2 steps down from American Gangster with BP3 and MCHG. Troubleman>>both of those albums. That's not debatable.

You could say that but you can't say Paperwork or No Mercy>>BP3 or MCHG. MCHG and BP3 weren't bad albums they just weren't Jay-Z level masterpieces. From what I heard from Paperwork it's just not shaped up as a good body of work and granted, I didn't hear that much of it.