What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

Moment When You Couldn't Take A Rapper's Image Seriously

1CK1S
1CK1S Members Posts: 27,472 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited January 2015 in The Reason
Post some embarrassing moments that killed you believing in a rapper's street credibility

Let me begin

Comments

• 5 Grand
    5 Grand Members Posts: 12,869 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That Canibus/Dizaster battle takes the cake.

All these years Canibus has been talking about how he's the best battle rapper. Then he got his ass handed to him by a white dude.
  • bck145
    bck145 East CoastMembers Posts: 4,997 ✭✭✭✭✭
    kanye west...guy is a joke as a person, just make the music worse than it really is
  • freethewave
    freethewave Members Posts: 3,218 ✭✭✭✭✭

I can't unsee this
  • CantBanTheSoulMan
    CantBanTheSoulMan Members Posts: 272 ✭✭
    Game on Change of Heart

40 Glocc getting his ass whooped by Game. (Which, in all fairness, nobody is going to win every fight, but this 🤬 didn't even defend himself SMH)

Rick Ross after the CO scandal. If only because of the way he tried to lie about it.

Young Thug. Saw his name, then saw him, and....SMH.

Lupe Fiasco. He tried to pretend like he was so smart and conscious...now he talking about how he always been in the street, changed up the way he talks...seems like he's acting a part now.

• 5 Grand
    5 Grand Members Posts: 12,869 ✭✭✭✭✭
    How about 1:30 into this video. Its an otherwise dope video but they had Canibus dressed up like a football player. Everybody else was like a zombie or something cool. Then they edited the video and took out Canibus's verse.

• Lustchyld
    Lustchyld Members Posts: 987 ✭✭✭✭
    Game on Change of Heart

40 Glocc getting his ass whooped by Game. (Which, in all fairness, nobody is going to win every fight, but this 🤬 didn't even defend himself SMH)

Rick Ross after the CO scandal. If only because of the way he tried to lie about it.

Young Thug. Saw his name, then saw him, and....SMH.

Lupe Fiasco. He tried to pretend like he was so smart and conscious...now he talking about how he always been in the street, changed up the way he talks...seems like he's acting a part now.

not 2 mention Chris Wallace running wit the "playa" image
  • K_Fisher
    K_Fisher Members Posts: 2,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    5 Grand wrote: »
    That Canibus/Dizaster battle takes the cake.

All these years Canibus has been talking about how he's the best battle rapper. Then he got his ass handed to him by a white dude.

Dizaster is Lebanese bruh

• 32DaysOfInfiniti
    32DaysOfInfiniti Members Posts: 4,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2015
    Rick Ross when he was interviewed about being a CO and blatantly lied for the first time. You could see that 🤬 eyes jumping around like Kriss Kross

Plies with the whole Jaime Foxx saving his life bit

The Game with his butterfly tattoo and its several stages of metamorphosis

Lupe when he trolled the president like a child at that event and 🤬 jewed the audience

J.Cole talkin bout Jay Z wouldnt pick up his phone calls when he was waiting for that album feature
  • Neophyte Wolfgang
    Neophyte Wolfgang Members Posts: 4,169 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lupe from Westside Chicago the hood
  • Go figure
    Go figure Sion the GoGuests, Members, Confirm Email, Writer Posts: 4,662 ✭✭✭✭✭

i thought i was the only one who noticed that
  • nex gin
    nex gin Keep It Simple Stupid Members Posts: 10,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rick Ross owns this thread.
  • jono
    jono Right fist = power, left fist = unity Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭