What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

The WWE shows thread (Raw, Smackdown, NXT)

Comments

• VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    TonyDubbz wrote: »
    The dude who reported that Reigns was being fed lines is also saying now that Dolph Ziggler just challenge Dbryan to a match at Mania

If this is true, then good, it'll be a good match.
  • TonyDubbz
    TonyDubbz Realest Nigga Livin' Regulator Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 19,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    He also reported this

Despite how Daniel Bryan was booked at last night’s WWE Royal Rumble pay-per-view, and this news came from before the Rumble happened, it’s said that Vince McMahon is “completely sold” on Bryan and is “shocked” at how Bryan has been able to maintain his big babyface crowd reactions while off TV for so long.

A WWE source noted that Vince and other top WWE officials might not consider Bryan the face of the company, Vince is still very impressed with him.

On a related note, there was some speculation about Bryan being hurt after his first match back on RAW against Bray Wyatt. Word is that he did not re-injure his arm and people backstage were actually saying he looked very sharp in the ring. With that said, Bryan’s arm is still not 100% from before.
  • TonyDubbz
    TonyDubbz Realest Nigga Livin' Regulator Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 19,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2015
    I dont think they would of let Bryan come back if his arm wasnt 100% but then again this is the WWE who has been known to work wrestlers even when dealing w/ injuries
  • jono
    jono Right fist = power, left fist = unity Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    He probably not 100%, more like 85. He can perform with no limitations, at least I haven't seen any.

DB is more or less this generation's 🤬 Foley, a lovable, extremely over babyface that will never consistently be the closer of the show but will be in marquee matches and feuds.

It's pretty much that simple. Foley lost a lot of times where he should have won, he never won a rumble, and he only main evented WM in a multi-man match but he was a 3-time champion and pinned both Rock & Austin during their heyday. Bryan has pinned Cena and Orton in their heyday (the equivalent) and he is a 3 time WWE champion (1 time WHC).

It may be too early In DB's career to label him but it's pretty clear to me that DB will have a job there as long as he wants to be there but he will likely never main event WM by himself in a big match.

Not likely at all, he will win more titles and all that but he will never be THE man.
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker PISTOL GRIP PUMP IN MY LAP AT ALL TIMES Working On My LowriderMembers, Moderators Posts: 45,690 Regulator
    Bryan not being a 100% is a good reason for Vince being cautious in his Rumble match.
  • mikelewis
    mikelewis Members Posts: 603 ✭✭✭

Who cares though, it was a good ending. Enjoy it for what it was on short notice.

For every lackluster moment this man has had, let him be great with this one.
  • Dupac
    Dupac Retired PurgatoryMembers, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    i unno, vince doing all these pay cuts, he need to give his production team a raise, cuz for a raw with no live wreestling only replays and promo's...that was a surprisingly good raw....
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey mikeyismod CHITOWN THE BEST TOWNMembers, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Dean vs BRYAN smh
  • ghost!
    ghost! Not f8kin' around Members Posts: 7,370 ✭✭✭✭✭
    He also reported this

Despite how Daniel Bryan was booked at last night’s WWE Royal Rumble pay-per-view, and this news came from before the Rumble happened, it’s said that Vince McMahon is “completely sold” on Bryan and is “shocked” at how Bryan has been able to maintain his big babyface crowd reactions while off TV for so long.

A WWE source noted that Vince and other top WWE officials might not consider Bryan the face of the company, Vince is still very impressed with him.

In other words, you are not getting the heavyweight strap back.
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Co-Owner Of AllhipHop.com, Super Moderator, Administrator, Moderator Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    i really hope Brock wins at mania.

no way i want to see a Superman punch and watered down spear beating Brock when he kicked out of like 2 stomps, a flying elbow on the table, and like 4 FU's
  • Angeles1son85
    Angeles1son85 I'm an animal I shoulda been born in Jumanji Los AngelesMembers Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rock and roman were in ring together? I missed rr and raw ?
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Co-Owner Of AllhipHop.com, Super Moderator, Administrator, Moderator Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator

Raw was the Rumble they canceled raw cause of the Blizzard.

Rock came out and saved Roman at the Rumble Kane and Show were doing the everyweek heel beat down
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey mikeyismod CHITOWN THE BEST TOWNMembers, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    I just don't see roman winning cleanly...
  • Angeles1son85
    Angeles1son85 I'm an animal I shoulda been born in Jumanji Los AngelesMembers Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭

Rock came out and saved Roman at the Rumble Kane and Show were doing the everyweek heel beat down

that explains a lot i came home 🤬 as 🤬 i thought i was watchin raw lol
  • Angeles1son85

that explains a lot i came home 🤬 as 🤬 i thought i was watchin raw lol
  • Already Home_17
    Already Home_17 Members Posts: 14,572 ✭✭✭✭✭
    anybody else thought it was funny how DDP blew up while promoting his fitness program on his shirt?
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ghost! wrote: »
    He also reported this

and he doesn't need it to be top dog..

DB without the strap still gets HUGE draws and pops.

Give him the IC title. He'll bring it prestige.
  • Smokey Tha Bandit
    Smokey Tha Bandit NO FUCKS GIVEN Members Posts: 3,779 ✭✭✭✭✭
    VIBE wrote: »
    ghost! wrote: »
    He also reported this

and he doesn't need it to be top dog..

DB without the strap still gets HUGE draws and pops.

Give him the IC title. He'll bring it prestige.

lol the FANS want him to be the top guy. thats what should matter, not Vince's 🤬 ideologies.
  • jono
    jono Right fist = power, left fist = unity Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    anybody else thought it was funny how DDP blew up while promoting his fitness program on his shirt?

DDP I'm his 60s at least and is not on ring shape. He did good to me.
  • TonyDubbz
    I just don't see roman winning cleanly...

Its gonna take 12 Superman punches, 9 spears, 10 Rock bottoms, 3 peoples elbows and 15 Uso crazies from the top rope for Roman to take the strap from Brock at Wrestlemania
  • TonyDubbz
    edited January 2015
    Nah but in all seriousness I really dont know if I can see it ending clean either. Brock is gonna 🤬 up the Rock or something causing him to get involved in the match and help Roman win. Kinda like Goldberg got involved when Eddie faced Brock and helped Eddie win the title.

Either that or maybe the Usos will get involved.

Yall hear me out..

See If I was in charge of writing this is where I would do some epic 🤬 and have Roman turn heel at Mania.. I'd have the Usos run out while the referee is down, together with Roman they beat the 🤬 outta Brock then Roman holds him down while they do their top rope finishers on him. After all that they hold Brock so he can eat a superman punch from Roman who then gets the win.

After its all said and done Reigns heel turn is complete and along with the Usos and we got ourselves a samoan stable. Let them run rampant on WWE for a lil while, bring in some reinforcement samoans like Rikishi or Haku to join em and then let the Rock be the one who comes back to put a stop to it. Make them so destructive that Vince Mcmahon himself has to put in a call to Rocky to come and stop the madness at Summerslam or some 🤬 like that. It would lead to Rock vs Roman and that would be GOAT.
  • TonyDubbz
    If you cant get Rikishi or any of the other samoans back then who better to manager the stable than paul heyman? the guy who said hes worked with Romans family in the past and 🤬 .. he could then be their mouth piece.
  • Dupac
    Dupac Retired PurgatoryMembers, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Highly unlikely, he never used the Samoan family ties in the past, I think he low key jealous....

If them boys were white they'd run his company...that's over 10 members of the same family