What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

Spinoff: Don't be mad, UPS is hirin....Rappers that should get regular jobs.

Comments

• kidcere
    kidcere Members Posts: 172
    edited June 2010
    50 didnt 🤬 joes career. his bad music did

yeah thats what i meant but 50 'pushed the blade further' like his career was already dying but like 50 sped that 🤬 up lmfao
  • American Loo VII 3D
    American Loo VII 3D Members Posts: 6,371 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    that's styles p and joe budden
    chopper young city ain't doin no shows

well yeah i agree. i dont think i'd go see him for a dollar.
  • kidcere
    edited June 2010
    thats what im sayiing. if i was a rapper and could make 10 g's in a night buy singing a song at a club i wouldnt get a real job.

i'd do some shows and invest. people need to realize that not every artist is gonna sell out an arena.

but a guy like joe buddens or styles p can make a decent living doing what they love.

^^ church

BUT, 🤬 like hell rell aint charging a g or arab nobody is booking fat joe in miami or the bx, nobody pays to go see tyga or millz? wft killah mike need to do what 9th wonder did!
  • American Loo VII 3D
    edited June 2010
    kidcere wrote: »
    ^^ church

BUT, 🤬 like hell rell aint charging a g or arab nobody is booking fat joe in miami or the bx, nobody pays to go see tyga or millz? wft killah mike need to do what 9th wonder did!

yeah. i guess you have to look at your music as a product. does your product have a fanbase, and is it big enough to support you financially?

if so, rap on 🤬 . but if not, it may be time to move on. in rap, you typically have a small window of opportunity to sell your product and build clientele.

for a guy like chopper city....i just dont think it'll ever happen.
  • kidcere
    edited June 2010
    yeah. i guess you have to look at your music as a product. does your product have a fanbase, and is it big enough to support you financially?

if so, rap on 🤬 . but if not, it may be time to move on. in rap, you typically have a small window of opportunity to sell your product and build clientele.

for a guy like chopper city....i just dont think it'll ever happen.

right also for example Three 6 mafia
    early years i thought there music sucked but because that did most all the work themselves it was profitable so sell on
    unfortunately that goes well for Triple C's by fair the shittest music ever made in awhile and no sells i mean they moved like 5k copies. however they said they dont spend much money an album so it was profitable. so they can keep 🤬

wtf is chopper, berg, is khaled getting in burn? oh jr and 40cal can stop too ANDDDD JAE HOOD forgot about his ass. beans is on his way out too but freeway looking like he might got himself a lil base there

jay is moving as well

oh black rob should go head call it a rap as well and shyne
  • Kang_Solomon_Grundy
    Kang_Solomon_Grundy Members Posts: 2,005 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    other than Jae Millz

you a legend in the city but its over for you playa fly
    whatever job that 🤬 applies for better not involve a 🤬 -test
  • kidcere
    edited June 2010
    whatever job that 🤬 applies for better not involve a 🤬 -test

damn i heard playa fly in a min though

but u kno what devin the dude has one of the biggest and 'solid' fan base i've ever seen damn near everybody in the dmv has atleast 2albums from this 🤬 if not his whole catelog!
  • Kang_Solomon_Grundy
    edited June 2010
    genstasia wrote: »
    my feet? What type of freaky 🤬 u on? LMAO
    trust - if you're a female, he's dead-ass serious
  • American Loo VII 3D
    edited June 2010

but u kno what devin the dude has one of the biggest and 'solid' fan base i've ever seen damn near everybody in the dmv has atleast 2albums from this 🤬 if not his whole catelog!

and white folks LOVE devin the dude.

im sure if he lives modestly and saves he will never have to get a 9 to 5
  • Kang_Solomon_Grundy
    edited June 2010

devin gets love from maaaad cats in the game to this day, from east to west, south to north
  • 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Most of these rappers could benefit from a regular job. It would possibly give them something else to rap about. Real 🤬 .
  • kidcere
    edited June 2010
    and white folks LOVE devin the dude.

im sure if he lives modestly and saves he will never have to get a 9 to 5

well actually he says he does, in an interview he told the reporter he still drives his 79 lacville of course he upgraded her but he said he's not really into all that jewelry and dumb whips 🤬 .....gotta love 🤬 who get bread and know wat to do wit it ----respect
  • American Loo VII 3D
    edited June 2010
    well actually he says he does, in an interview he told the reporter he still drives his 79 lacville of course he upgraded her but he said he's not really into all that jewelry and dumb whips 🤬 .....gotta love 🤬 who get bread and know wat to do wit it ----respect

thats wsup. i live in houston chamillionaire just had his mansion foreclosed.

i mean, he made alot of money off of "ridin 🤬 " but how long can a man expect to eat off of one hit song.
  • kidcere
    edited June 2010

i mean, he made alot of money off of "ridin 🤬 " but how long can a man expect to eat off of one hit song.

^^ all kinds of fail dayum
  • semi-auto-mato
    semi-auto-mato Members Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010

say word....
  • ImGettingOld
    ImGettingOld Members Posts: 2,760 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Tony yayo...........
  • American Loo VII 3D
    edited June 2010
    say word....

yeah. we was on the radio talking about it thursday.

he said he "allowed" his home to go into foreclosure because it had lost alot of market value and his mother has cancer.
  • semi-auto-mato
    semi-auto-mato Members Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    yeah. we was on the radio talking about it thursday.

he said he "allowed" his home to go into foreclosure because it had lost alot of market value and his mother has cancer.

hmmm....he should have tried a short sale...foreclosure on his credit...not a good thing

i hope his mom beats the cancer
  • kidcere
    edited June 2010
    hmmm....he should have tried a short sale...foreclosure on his credit...not a good thing

i hope his mom beats the cancer

damn that kinda killed the thread though smh

ohhhhh memphis bleek needs to hang that 🤬 up as well
  • DarthRozay
    DarthRozay Members Posts: 20,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    genstasia wrote: »
    my feet? What type of freaky 🤬 u on? LMAO

🤬 yo feet. Lets see some 🤬 !
  • kidcere
    edited June 2010
    🤬 yo feet. Lets see some 🤬 !

^^ i second and third that......whip dem 🤬 out girl
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Black Identified Extremist Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    edited June 2010
    Lil B . Needs to work a regular 9-5
  • Yungin T. Jeezie
    Yungin T. Jeezie Members Posts: 2,362 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    jamacia wrote: »
    Lil B . Needs to work a regular 9-5

SMH @ Lil B wishing he wouldve won Jayden Smith role in Karate Kid
  • redhandedbandit
    redhandedbandit Members Posts: 2,600 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    jim jones
    tec cha
  • 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    damn that kinda killed the thread though smh

ohhhhh memphis bleek needs to hang that 🤬 up as well

Bleek should start working as a barber and just f*ck up 🤬 hairlines out of spite.