What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

The Walking Dead (Season 5)

Comments

• J.J._Evans
    J.J._Evans Members Posts: 2,509 ✭✭✭✭✭
    loch121 wrote: »
    J.J._Evans wrote: »
    J.J._Evans wrote: »
    I hated Tyrese character. He was the big dumb magical 🤬 green mile type 🤬 . Every black man on this show is designed to be weak as 🤬 . No black alpha males allowed.

I think the show is set up to highlight Rick & Darryl as the white alphas, while the guy below is the only alpha black guy.......

giphy.gif

And they had to make him go crazy.

True, but the way the show is set up........every character has to go crazy in order for them to adapt to the new world & become cold-blooded killers. Think about it.....Sasha, Rick, Merle, Carl, Michonne, Darryl, Maggie, Abraham have all lost it at one point, and I could go on & on.

Like I said in a spoiler tag several pages back, the moment Tyrese began to push his "soft" positions, I knew he was gonna be murked.

LOL pretty sure Merle been crazy

LOL...True, but Merle completely lost it when he was handcuffed on that roof & begging 🤬 for forgiveness.
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Man with No Fucks Given Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    There is nothing wrong with Tyrese dying. Anybody can get it, that's how we're supposed to see the show. It's the way they did it. The 🤬 didn't make any sense. First he was preaching about not giving up and how important it is to keep moving forward. Then we see from his hallucinations that he was ready to give up because of guilt from his bad decisions. Then he basically fights the hallucinations and asserts his desire to live and keep moving forward. And after all that he dies anyway? The last 5 minutes of the episode pretty much made everything that came before it pointless.

Honestly, this seems like one of those instances where the actor had a falling out with someone or some other obligation that made it so he had to be quickly written out of the script.
  • black caesar
    black caesar Members Posts: 12,036 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well at least Tyrese didn't die like the way he did in the comic.

Hoping they get to DC..
  • black caesar
    black caesar Members Posts: 12,036 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Did ya'll say Negan is coming? If so, some of us know what's about to go down.
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Eatin pussy and kickin ass Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I love how zombies get super human bite strength more powerful that a rott

I also love how they always know not to make those wierd growling noises when they are sneaking up on someone as well.
  • King Lee
    King Lee The Danger ZoneMembers, Writer Posts: 1,474 ✭✭✭✭
    Episode was full of scenery shots and hallucinations I didn't care for, they should make the pace of the show faster.
  • young_belvi
    young_belvi Members Posts: 732 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2015
    I keep seeing alot of talk about race, but when you think about it.... Mad white people have died on this show, lol. I thought it was cool how that dedicated a whole episode to Tyreese truly coming to grips with himself, his actions, and accepting his fate. I thought it was a dope season premier.

P.S. I also like how they seem to be foreshadowing Neegan and Glenn holding that baseball bat :)
  • king hassan
    king hassan south side somewhereMembers Posts: 22,737 ✭✭✭✭✭
    🤬 to get off my chest

1. At this point of TWD, how are walkers still creeping up biting people, it's been some years passed by, Bob I can see because he could'nt see through the water

2. Why they still making a hell of a lot of noise when they going to clear a area, wtf.

3. EBHC running around with a broke leg, his 🤬 ass was scared hiding under wicker chairs on the porch, and why he not packing a blade or nothing.

4. Tyreese, smh. Really homie, you out here baby sitting and 🤬 .

5. At this point I don't see having faith in a town still standing, I'd hope for the worst and be surprised if different.
  • THIRDSUPREME
    THIRDSUPREME TargSettotheDeathLarkKillaNigga Home of the SlavesMembers Posts: 7,519 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I keep seeing alot of talk about race, but when you think about it.... Mad white people have died on this show, lol. I thought it was cool how that dedicated a whole episode to Tyreese truly coming to grips with himself, his actions, and accepting his fate. I thought it was a dope season premier.

P.S. I also like how they seem to be foreshadowing Neegan and Glenn holding that baseball bat :)

Put it in a spoiler 🤬 .
  • Mally_G
    Mally_G Members Posts: 2,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Didn't like Tyrese character so his death didnt have any impact on me. The show pretty much 🤬 off characters I dont really care for. Only character I liked that they killed was Shane, everybody else was eh...

the more you look at it, Shane adapted the instant 🤬 hit the fan. he was misunderstood because he flipped his switch too fast, too early for anyone to understand why he was the way he turned out. but his mistake was messing with his man's wife, even though she invited it.

and it goes to show that the crazy/adapted 🤬 the weak and passive. since Shane had already adapted and Rick was taking another route to get to where he is now, and had not yet went through his transition, Shane wanted to 🤬 him. Now we see Rick has essentially turned into what Shane had already became.
  • vagrant-718
    vagrant-718 Members Posts: 4,569 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mally_G wrote: »
    Didn't like Tyrese character so his death didnt have any impact on me. The show pretty much 🤬 off characters I dont really care for. Only character I liked that they killed was Shane, everybody else was eh...

the more you look at it, Shane adapted the instant 🤬 hit the fan. he was misunderstood because he flipped his switch too fast, too early for anyone to understand why he was the way he turned out. but his mistake was messing with his man's wife, even though she invited it.

and it goes to show that the crazy/adapted 🤬 the weak and passive. since Shane had already adapted and Rick was taking another route to get to where he is now, and had not yet went through his transition, Shane wanted to 🤬 him. Now we see Rick has essentially turned into what Shane had already became.

Shane was ahead of his time. If he was still alive, half of this 🤬 wouldnt have gone down cause Shane would've handled 🤬 before it got out of control
  • nickel-us P
    nickel-us P Members Posts: 2,491 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can someone elaborate glenn and the bat in a spoiler?
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can someone elaborate glenn and the bat in a spoiler?
    glenn gets his head bashed in eventually w/ bat n barb wire by a villian negan
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Batters up

gpw24Tk.png
  • gucci7383
    gucci7383 Members Posts: 3,093 ✭✭✭✭✭
    somebody start a poll so we can see whos next to die on the show
  • ibestrokin
    ibestrokin is it wet?Members Posts: 452 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2015
    got damn it. my 🤬 tyrese. i hate it had to be him. im mad as 🤬 . this 🤬 went out like a 🤬 . first you baby sit chris, then you let chris the gimp beat you about 200 yards to his spot? 🤬 you deserved to die. i liked him when he first showed up and was going lynch on 🤬 but then he just faded to black(remember when he seen what the crew did and he faded to black?) 🤬 . lookin at pictures? really? 🤬 if you seen one you seen em all. and these muthafuckas dead. i can see if he was lookin at some fine 🤬 and had the possiblity to 🤬 but 🤬 you lookin at 🤬 . not 🤬 but 🤬 . rest in 🤬 tyrese.

ZGqJq.gif

• Lincoln
    Lincoln Members Posts: 1,664 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I keep seeing alot of talk about race, but when you think about it.... Mad white people have died on this show, lol.

It doesn't matter how many White people have died, it matters how many Black people have lived.

• cainvelasquez
    cainvelasquez Members Posts: 1,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Will Munny wrote: »

I also love how they always know not to make those wierd growling noises when they are sneaking up on someone as well.

Yeah, zombies are basically decaying weak humans. They ain't 🤬 .
  • Mally_G
    Mally_G Members Posts: 2,927 ✭✭✭✭✭

fresh kills

some of these zombies that can still bite through clothes and rip flesh must be fresh kills. people who recently died and turned. i don't know what the virus does to a fresh 🤬 , but they be looking rotted once they rise, so it's almost hard to tell how long a walker been around if they rise already rotted

the only way you can tell a zombie been around for a while if it's hollowed out to the bone, decayed, and deteriorated to the point it can't walk or melted to the ground.
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Eatin pussy and kickin ass Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2015

Yeah its honestly insulting to the average human's intelligence that these decaying bodies can bite hard enough to open a humans arm easier than a 🤬 pit bull could. It doesn't matter how long the body has been rotting if its something a healthy human couldn't even do in the first place.

If people know anything about dog bites, the pressure can break bones, but its the power derived from the dogs back legs to pull and rip side to side that tear the flesh up. These zombies just chomp down like a great white shark with little effort and have people squirting blood out like crazy.

Like how can people not be tired of zombies sneaking up on people as a plot device? C'mon, you don't hear someone moving around in the same room as you while looking at a damn picture?
  • a.mann
    a.mann Members Posts: 19,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2015
    You honestly have to drop your IQ to a baseball bat's to really enjoy this show now.

The ridiculous amount of inconsistencies in the plot and continuity is a reflection of how the show writers see the audience

And why bother otherwise?

They know why the major of the viewers are here.

To see a zombie apocalypse with all the grim and gore that goes along with that.

• loch121
    loch121 Members Posts: 12,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    a.mann wrote: »
    You honestly have to drop your IQ to baseball bat's to really enjoy this show now.

The ridiculous amount of inconsistencies in the plot and continuity is a reflection of how the show writers see the audience

And bother otherwise?

They know why the major of the viewers are here.

To see a zombie apocalypse with all the grim and gore that goes along with that.

My only answer is that the same virus that causes ppl to turn that lives in zombie bites is almost acidic and maybe it's not just the bite that makes them be able to take out chunks of flesh,but the virus itself makes flesh mushy.

🤬 yall,that's all I got for that