What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

Drake - If You're Reading This It's Too Late mixtape

Comments

• SheerExcellence
    SheerExcellence I'm Faceless Members Posts: 6,140 ✭✭✭✭✭
    KillaCham wrote: »
    So it was an album.. and now Drake is saying it's a mixtape...

tumblr_inline_nch2n1wQAj1rfs101.gif

You 🤬 can't even accept some free music without getting your Colombo on like this is an investigation of osama bin laden.

Wait wait....where there weapons of mass destruction or not, drake? That's the real question.

Your 🤬 panties over there getting wet to this music, and you're drawing on a chalk board...ok it says here on an I.c. post from September that drake said mixtape dropping first....but but over here at rollingstone.com he said album dropping first in feb.....but hold on now girl here is the kicker, in September 2013 he said.....

Investigations 🤬
  • DarthRozay
    DarthRozay Members Posts: 20,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    it aint even like that though. people just wanna know if its a mixtape or an album. its not that deep
  • nj2089
    nj2089 Members Posts: 4,283 ✭✭✭✭✭
    🤬 taking forever to download
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Sion Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    it aint even like that though. people just wanna know if its a mixtape or an album. its not that deep

it aint even that deep, its music, period.
  • JonnyRoccIT
    JonnyRoccIT . . . Player Shit ONLY . ZONE 6 Atlanta, GAMembers Posts: 14,389 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I 🤬 w/ Drake, but he always sound like he Ventin' about some petty 🤬 in his Life . lol
  • SheerExcellence
    And I didn't realize drake wrote for the chick-fil-a cow, he really caking
  • RickyRich
    RickyRich RUCKWORLDMembers Posts: 13,061 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Drizzy six gawd
  • JonnyRoccIT
    JonnyRoccIT . . . Player Shit ONLY . ZONE 6 Atlanta, GAMembers Posts: 14,389 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2015
    I Think it's Decent though . . . I like him just Rapping instead of having that Album pressure/influence .
  • BoogaSuga
    BoogaSuga Members Posts: 4,000 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thats 🤬 up if people unknowingly paying for a mixtape they could get for free
  • BoogaSuga
    BoogaSuga Members Posts: 4,000 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Max. wrote: »
    Saw this on twitter

OpP47Qv.png

Genius

...and no wonder it sucks
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey mikeyismod CHITOWN THE BEST TOWNMembers, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Haven't heard it yet but people are eating this up
  • SheerExcellence

You 🤬 can't even accept some free music without getting your Colombo on like this is an investigation of osama bin laden.

Wait wait....where there weapons of mass destruction or not, drake? That's the real question.

Your 🤬 panties over there getting wet to this music, and you're drawing on a chalk board...ok it says here on an I.c. post from September that drake said mixtape dropping first....but but over here at rollingstone.com he said album dropping first in feb.....but hold on now girl here is the kicker, in September 2013 he said.....

Investigations 🤬

i want to batista bomb you into a vat of father figures.

you super groupies are a trip yo.

Keep yapping and ima make you respect your jaw
  • GetoBoy
    GetoBoy M.O.B. Members Posts: 3,879 ✭✭✭✭✭

Investigations 🤬

But it ain't free tho....
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tape sound Aight .... He rapping more.
    Energy go hard
  • DNB1
    DNB1 Still nigga... Members Posts: 19,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Downloaded and listened...wackest 🤬 Drake ever released.
  • God_Yunn
    God_Yunn You paid for that The 40-9Members Posts: 9,081 ✭✭✭✭✭
    DNB1 wrote: »

@DNB1 he released throw away tracks so he could get off cash money
  • DNB1
    DNB1 Still nigga... Members Posts: 19,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    YunnSanco wrote: »
    DNB1 wrote: »

@DNB1 he released throw away tracks so he could get off cash money

c/s...some throw away tracks should never be heard tho...
  • Nah Son
    Nah Son Habitual Line Stepper Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 9,367 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Man you stay half a day off the 🤬 internet and it seems like the whole world changed

After reading this thread and without listening to one song my head is full of questions

Did he make 400k in one hour...is this a album or a mixtape...if I read it its too late for what

All I know is I'm listening to the 6AM joint first cause those are always on point
  • sr_the_freshman
    sr_the_freshman 2014 Reason Poster Of The Year Philadelphia, PAMembers Posts: 2,480 ✭✭✭✭✭
    alarm-clock-smash-o.gif

You 🤬 not sleep? Don't yall 🤬 got work this morning?

Ima give it a listen, but so far I like it. Moody Drake spits more, and these ambient beats are cool with me.
    On Madonna now. This 🤬 goes, and I'm the hugest Drake critic.