What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

Sometimes You Gotta Choke Your Kid

OhMars
OhMars أرسل لي الصور من ثدييكMembers Posts: 6,085 ✭✭✭✭✭
I went to go see Kingsman with my brother yesterday, really good movie by the way, and wondered why he didn't bring my soon to be 13 year old nephew. Apparently he had gotten in to trouble. My brother told me the following story:

For some reason or another my nephew got his PS Vita taken away by his mother, a few days later my brother saw him with it and told him he knows he isn't suppose to have that and put it up, no big deal. He does the something a few days later.

A week later he goes to wake the boy up and sees what appears to be the Vita under his pillow, he disregards it. Later that day his mother goes to my bother and asks if he has seen the game, he replies maybe and goes to confront my nephew about it and confirm what he saw that morning.

He tells my nephew straight up that he knows he has it, and that hes going to leave the room and when he comes back it better be on the dresser. My nephew denies all and insists he doesn't know what hes talking about. My brother leaves and comes back, no game. He tells him again, he knows he has it, it need to be on the dresser when i come back in here. He comes back again, no game, and my nephew is looking like he doesn't have it and doesn't give a 🤬 .
At this point my brother is boiling, hands shaking, voice cracking. My nephew opens his mouth to lie to him again and he loses it.
bart-getting-choked-o.gif

Picks the boy up with one hand by his neck, when he realized he was turning blue and his feet were not on the ground he let him go. My nephew cries his way to his stash spot and get the game.

1) I have no idea why my brother let it escalate until that point

2) My nephew is retarted to think that would ever worked out in his favor

Comments

• nex gin
    nex gin Keep It Simple Stupid Members Posts: 10,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sometimes you just gotta yoke them little mfs up real quick to let 'em know 🤬 is real.
  • Rum Middleton
    Rum Middleton Dedicated. Determined. Disciplined. Members Posts: 5,265 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • gns
    gns Bleeding 24/7 Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kingsman was dope shout out to that princess
  • not this again!
    not this again! the dude playing the dude, disguised as another dude Members Posts: 2,059 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That's kids for you. They have to suffer actual consequences before the gravity of the situation sinks in.

That's why I always tell people when it comes to their kids, don't make empty threats. Not even once. You let a kid see they can do something without suffering the promised consequences, they will push you just to see how far their luck will go.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • mryounggun
    mryounggun Loading up my Grey Matter Glock Members Posts: 13,451 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Your brother should control himself better.
  • OhMars
    OhMars أرسل لي الصور من ثدييك Members Posts: 6,085 ✭✭✭✭✭
    mryounggun wrote: »

He gave the nigglet so many chances to do right and he looks at him in the eyes repeatedly and lies to him with a what are you going to do about it face. My nephew was begging for it
  • babelipsss
    babelipsss Members Posts: 2,517 ✭✭✭✭✭
    He should have taken the game away when he saw it under the pillow and enforced the original punishment.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Who I am is Complex, What i am, simply put. I'm a Threat walking out the lions denGuests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    you know what i would do..
  • mryounggun
    mryounggun Loading up my Grey Matter Glock Members Posts: 13,451 ✭✭✭✭✭
    OhMars wrote: »
    mryounggun wrote: »

He gave the nigglet so many chances to do right and he looks at him in the eyes repeatedly and lies to him with a what are you going to do about it face. My nephew was begging for it

Of course he was begging for it. My point stands. If you're getting physically with your children out of anger, you're doing it wrong.
  • Rum Middleton
    Rum Middleton Dedicated. Determined. Disciplined. Members Posts: 5,265 ✭✭✭✭✭
    babelipsss wrote: »
    He should have taken the game away when he saw it under the pillow and enforced the original punishment.

Tryin to be the cool parent..
  • qawshun
    qawshun Members Posts: 9,138 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Choke nah ass whooped yup
  • nex gin
    nex gin Keep It Simple Stupid Members Posts: 10,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    babelipsss wrote: »

Right. I'll take my son's 🤬 away from him w/o thinking twice and dare him to touch it w/o my permission. Hell, i've got his tablet and wii u adapter right now because he got a bad mark in school.
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Earned my Masters and Ph.d in Phat Booty-ology Members Posts: 64,802 ✭✭✭✭✭
    gns wrote: »
    Kingsman was dope shout out to that princess

🤬 . Shout out indeed. Her freaky azzz.
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Earned my Masters and Ph.d in Phat Booty-ology Members Posts: 64,802 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I approve btw.
  • _Lefty
    _Lefty Members Posts: 6,564 ✭✭✭✭✭
    He should have never let that lil 🤬 defy his moms. I woulda grabbed his collar when I saw the vita.
  • LUClEN
    LUClEN Absence makes the heart grow fonder of someone else Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Indian parents will beat their kids. Indian parents aren't afraid to 🤬 their kids if they have to. My dad's story was "If I get rid of one I will make another one. And I will tell the new one what an idiot the last one was"
  • Chuchk
    Chuchk Members Posts: 903 ✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2015
    Shoulda stomped the game out in front of him
  • BEAM
    BEAM Members Posts: 2,560 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sure, kids 🤬 up every once in a while, but some people's willingness to be so unapologetically vindictive and violent towards their children is ironically childish.
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Co-Owner Of AllhipHop.com, Super Moderator, Administrator, Moderator Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
  • Meta_Conscious
    Meta_Conscious Hypocrite The BashmentMembers Posts: 26,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    BEAM wrote: »
    Sure, kids 🤬 up every once in a while, but some people's willingness to be so unapologetically vindictive and violent towards their children is ironically childish.

repeated lying and defiance is more than a 🤬 up.
    when reasoning fails, u move forward with harsher sanctions.
  • BEAM
    BEAM Members Posts: 2,560 ✭✭✭✭✭

Stop tryna act like this 🤬 is so systematic for all of these Parents that love gossiping about beating their kids. Some take it step by step, but most resort to laying hands off top, out of anger or exhaustion at that.
  • Meta_Conscious
    Meta_Conscious Hypocrite The BashmentMembers Posts: 26,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    BEAM wrote: »

Stop tryna act like this 🤬 is so systematic for all of these Parents that love gossiping about beating their kids. Some take it step by step, but most resort to laying hands off top, out of anger or exhaustion at that.

I don't see that in this scenario... granted we don't have all the facts. As the story was told, i see nothing wrong.