What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

Throwback Joint :My Hood BG feat Mannie Fresh

RickyRich
RickyRich RUCKWORLDMembers Posts: 13,061 ✭✭✭✭✭

Comments

• AP21
    AP21 Sion Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 17,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mannie + B.G = cant go wrong
  • jee504
    jee504 Members Posts: 6,945 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dope drop. Around this time I wish they would have done more music together.
  • P. Town
    P. Town Members Posts: 27,306 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Beat was so cold
  • RickyRich
    Word sucks BG locked up
  • Rampage12
    Rampage12 Members Posts: 3,512 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That whole album was tough:

"🤬 Thang"
    "Back 2 The Money"
    "🤬 Owe Me Some Money"
    "Ya Heard Me"

My favorite tracks.
  • macadonwoo
    macadonwoo Members Posts: 1,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Free Gizzle
  • Knock_Twice
    Knock_Twice Getting it out the mud Members Posts: 4,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    AP21 wrote: »
    Mannie + B.G = cant go wrong

Funny you post this, I was just listening to that "Help" like really listening to the song in depth...BG really went in on P and them dudes..

But yea...I didn't understand why Mannie didn't produce BG albums after Cash Money...
  • jee504
    jee504 Members Posts: 6,945 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Looking at this vid made me think what happened to the Chopper City Boyz. I ain't heard 🤬 from them in a while. Hakim fell off the face of the earth. I still got that Street Poetry. Dude was nice. If I remember right I think I saw CPO Snipe working at the New Orleans Convention Center a few years ago.
  • southernmade
    southernmade Members Posts: 2,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jee504 wrote: »
    Looking at this vid made me think what happened to the Chopper City Boyz. I ain't heard 🤬 from them in a while. Hakim fell off the face of the earth. I still got that Street Poetry. Dude was nice. If I remember right I think I saw CPO Snipe working at the New Orleans Convention Center a few years ago.

VL Mike was killed....not sure what happen to Gar and Hakim....
  • RickyRich

Was it true bg was behind the killin of vl mike . I always heard that
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Sion Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    second chopper city boyz album went hard, i stayed bumpin this right here

• southernmade
    southernmade Members Posts: 2,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    SixGwad wrote: »

Was it true bg was behind the killin of vl mike . I always heard that

Not sure, I think people say that because VL went at B.G and then next thing you know the 🤬 was dead
  • KINGEC
    KINGEC Members Posts: 7,833 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mannie the GOAT