What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

Ab-Soul - 47 Bars Produced by the alchemist

StoneColdMikey
StoneColdMikey mikeyismodCHITOWN THE BEST TOWNMembers, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
edited February 2015 in The Reason
SOULO HOE

🤬 -by-alchemist

Comments

• R2_163
    R2_163 Members Posts: 1,528 ✭✭✭✭✭
    RisingDown wrote: »
    Verse ghost written by capitol steez

tumblr_lxpxlrDrDj1r95ecao1_500.gif
    "..wearing dresses now? Hey it do cost a lot to live this here lifestyle.cashmoney talk 🤬 walk a million miles"

We+still+have+guns+that+fire+around+corners+apparently+_80585c4320537588c5e2f639583db7a1.jpg

i don't get what you mean
  • R2_163
    R2_163 Members Posts: 1,528 ✭✭✭✭✭
    My bad I was confused at you saying it was ghost written by capital steez. I missed that first line when i clicked the link lol
  • FlightKing
    FlightKing Members Posts: 1,921 ✭✭✭✭✭
    There's no artistry or skill in just saying names. That would make some 🤬 that's not serious, serious. There's plenty of reasons for subliminals to exist.
  • Built 4 cuban linx
    Built 4 cuban linx Only Christopher I acknowledge is Wallace At the 36th chamberMembers Posts: 12,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Steez is dead, I guess thats what he means by ghostwritten
  • _Goldie_
    _Goldie_ ablackweb.com Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 30,349 Regulator
    My fault fam, didnt see this on the first page. Alchemist is slept on heavy.
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Co-Owner Of AllhipHop.com, Super Moderator, Administrator, Moderator Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Alchemist is that dude
  • EyeofAsaru
    EyeofAsaru All Eye See On Clocks is 11:11,11:22,11:33 Voodoo man Members Posts: 1,853 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Alchemist makes dope beats but I don't like that muthafucka

I met him and prodigys midget ass at the star bar in little five points/atl..

He a lil corny ass white boy...them dudes are herbs
  • D.Original
    D.Original Members Posts: 734 ✭✭✭✭
    ab killed this 🤬 .

he definitely aint takin shots at Pro Era tho. 47 is a number Steez used in his 🤬 and Joey too. and Ab been doin joints with them dudes.
  • JDSTAYWITIT
    JDSTAYWITIT .........Tell your mother she has a cute mouth #GIANTS #2014/2012/2010 #FUCK.KCMembers Posts: 12,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    EyeofAsaru wrote: »

he ain't sign your skully cap?
  • EyeofAsaru
    EyeofAsaru All Eye See On Clocks is 11:11,11:22,11:33 Voodoo man Members Posts: 1,853 ✭✭✭✭✭
    EyeofAsaru wrote: »

he ain't sign your skully cap?

I dont need the cacasu to sign anything on me,b..

I'm respected by real alchemists..

Alchemist is a nobody in my book..just a tamahu that chops up samples real nice...

Him and prodigys frail ass can eat a 🤬 ..he know wassup how 🤬 was gonna beat his midget ass in Eatonton GA back in the days..these rappers are YOUR idols ,not mines
  • Built 4 cuban linx
    Built 4 cuban linx Only Christopher I acknowledge is Wallace At the 36th chamberMembers Posts: 12,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    D.Original wrote: »
    ab killed this 🤬 .

he definitely aint takin shots at Pro Era tho. 47 is a number Steez used in his 🤬 and Joey too. and Ab been doin joints with them dudes.

How is it a shot
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Queer LGBT CommunityMembers Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mods, we really need to be able to embd soundcloud links on here
  • D.Original
    D.Original Members Posts: 734 ✭✭✭✭
    D.Original wrote: »
    ab killed this 🤬 .

How is it a shot

im sayin its not a shot but im referring to this...
    rubixcuban wrote: »
    Verse ghost written by capitol steez

tumblr_lxpxlrDrDj1r95ecao1_500.gif
    "..wearing dresses now? Hey it do cost a lot to live this here lifestyle.cashmoney talk 🤬 walk a million miles"

We+still+have+guns+that+fire+around+corners+apparently+_80585c4320537588c5e2f639583db7a1.jpg

i don't get what you mean

Obvious who he's talking about but the intent isn't clear...it's like a jab but not quite

• bck145
    bck145 East CoastMembers Posts: 4,997 ✭✭✭✭✭
    he's so hit and miss...ab soul needs more consistency