What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

‘Focus’ 2015: Will Smith And Margot Robbie

Comments

• Breezy_Kilroy
    Breezy_Kilroy Members Posts: 10,500 ✭✭✭✭✭
    He 🤬 that bunny

I don't think its a coincidence she got cast as Harley Quinn. She said she didnt even have to audition.
  • smittysmith
    smittysmith Members Posts: 8,202 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just finished watching it, enjoyed the hell out this movie worth the money.
  • Breezy_Kilroy
    Breezy_Kilroy Members Posts: 10,500 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Anyway it was a good ass movie. Idk if it was because my expectations weren't high going in but it delivered. Aint gon lie they finessed a 🤬 lol. Just for that they get praise from me.

Margot Robbie might've over took Scarjo as the baddest bunny on earth though. She cold!
  • texas409
    texas409 Members Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I might go check this out today
  • mikelewis
    mikelewis Members Posts: 603 ✭✭✭
    Anyway it was a good ass movie. Idk if it was because my expectations weren't high going in but it delivered. Aint gon lie they finessed a 🤬 lol. Just for that they get praise from me.

Margot Robbie might've over took Scarjo as the baddest bunny on earth though. She cold!

ScarJo has Under the Skin where we see quite a bit of her, until Margot gives us something like that, ScarJo has the crown.
  • gns
    gns Bleeding 24/7 Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    mikelewis wrote: »

ScarJo has Under the Skin where we see quite a bit of her, until Margot gives us something like that, ScarJo has the crown.

Bruh....
  • mikelewis
    mikelewis Members Posts: 603 ✭✭✭
    gns wrote: »

Bruh....

Man, that movie was beyond odd, but the gratuitous nudity from her made up for it
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lupita should have been the co star
  • rip.dilla
    rip.dilla ... push up the fader... bust the meter... shake the tweeter Members Posts: 17,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Another #1 movie though.

No matter how much his films are dissed they still pick up money

• Mastery
    Mastery Sion Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 14,776 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Never selling dreams, always serving cream SeattleMembers Posts: 50,709 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Seen it last night....like I said the movie focused too much on Will s cooning....it was a movie Ocean s 11 avoided being....still a good movie worth the money
  • Focal Point
    Focal Point Kushite descent... wandering child from Meru of Old TrentonMembers Posts: 16,307 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I enjoyed it alot a very good and fun watch
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey mikeyismod CHITOWN THE BEST TOWNMembers, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    No flop. Will easily suprass 50 million
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Will fell off...it went #1 against what? Lol lazarus effect(trash movie)

It ranks as Smith’s second-weakest debut in ten years, behind “Seven Pounds” and its $14.8 million opening. The picture will need to do well overseas, where Smith remains a big draw, to make money.

#vingrhamescubagoodingstatus
  • Copper
    Copper The WickMembers Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    #1 movie equals “fell off" ?

Will the only actor I know that could have 2 flops over an almost 2 decade span and be considered a declining actor. ( and we can argue about wild wild west bc that made bank just not by his standards)

Its like he scored 55 points in 13 straight games and then goes for 28 twice and now he's falling off
  • Max.
    Copper wrote: »

Will the only actor I know that could have 2 flops over an almost 2 decade span and be considered a declining actor. ( and we can argue about wild wild west bc that made bank just not by his standards)

Its like he scored 55 points in 13 straight games and then goes for 28 twice and now he's falling off

Beating the Lazarus effect at the box office is like coming first at the special olympics...

^^^ its not hard to go being a weak #1 against a low budget horror film(budget 3mill) movie was wack...hopefully he kills in the suicde squad
  • rip.dilla
    rip.dilla ... push up the fader... bust the meter... shake the tweeter Members Posts: 17,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    There was low expectations for this movie bruh and rightfully so

Will has also stated he DGAF at this moment in his career regarding numbers so I dunno what your agenda is promoting it as a flop and what not.

As a movie it entertained and that's all that matters really. ..
  • texas409
    texas409 Members Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Max is a hater nevermind him
  • Copper
    So 🤬 mad bc focus beat Lazarus effect....yet if it didn't imagine the reactions......
  • Max.
    texas409 wrote: »

Word bcuz i give fair reviews n dont 🤬 ride bcuz its will smith?? This movie coulda been #2 n yall woulda said.

"America dont like seeing a 🤬 getn 🤬 by will "

Lol @ will not caring about how this novie does

Lol @ producers sayn weather is why this movie didnt make more $$
  • Copper
    Max. wrote: »

Word bcuz i give fair reviews n dont 🤬 ride bcuz its will smith?? This movie coulda been #2 n yall woulda said.

who said this mexican?
  • Max.
    Max. wrote: »

who said this mexican?

Emotional posters in gns
  • rip.dilla
    You gonna go on about how 🤬 the movie is huh?

You're prolonging the thread pages as you do indirectly giving the film more publicity or focus.. .

LOL
  • KNiGHTS
    KNiGHTS Mr. Fifth Letter Your ConscienceMembers Posts: 4,435 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Him and old girl got wild chemistry. Props to her for dropping them nipples early. Not even mad I spent money on it.